Hello All!

This interactive MOC was created by me (technical part) and Cooler (design) specially for public festival and every guest tried to break it during long two days :) We call it “Claw” :)

The words are unnecessary…

Detailed photos:

49385239301_4bbf034a52_b.jpg

49385438227_863a875b1f_o.jpg

49384773203_f8d5de0ce2_b.jpg

49385239181_dcd9c7eb4e_b.jpg

49385438132_c1174371ed_b.jpg

Thanks for watching!

Edited by desert752

o.O nice! the steampunk look is fantastic. :thumbup: i also like the big wheel for turning the whole thing....

Thanks!

You must have had loads of fun with this thing

Yes :) when candies were ended we started to grab stones, GoPro and many others...

This is a really cool contraption , the steam punk theme with the extra moving parts on the boom , it really is some thing to look at.

Great machine for shows. :drool:

(I have just one question, that useless, but great looking parts on the arm are some touches of desing, or technical part? :D )

Fabulous, It would bring great success in those "vending" machines, where the coolest prizes fall of the claw right at the drop hole :) Really nice looks and performance. Is the turning wheel connected to the turntable by a LEGO chain or in a different way?

I like it too and i am going to construct a few more technic models in this style :)

Is the turning wheel connected to the turntable by a LEGO chain or in a different way?

No, there is no chain. i use two pairs of this - http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=32072

In the future modification i'll add the reduction because the axes are exposed to very high load.

That real Show-stopper. It is much better to see it working - all those rotating parts :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: . Still pictures did not show all awesomness!

Nice to see a functional steampunk machine. Extra moving parts fit the theme perfectly. :thumbup:

Thanks! I've met steampunk not a long time ago, but it is a really amazing style and i have a big plans for it :)

Sensational, in operation, it was even better.

It's great to see these steampunk machines coming to life.