Don't know how many noticed, but a lot of the new 1H2023 Technic parts are available on B&P including the Ford GT, Firefighter Plane, Bolide, Batcycle, etc.
OjLv12m.png
KLp6cNA.png

2 hours ago, R0Sch said:

Don't know how many noticed, but a lot of the new 1H2023 Technic parts are available on B&P including the Ford GT, Firefighter Plane, Bolide, Batcycle, etc.

Is there a way to filter for those novel parts? Your list above seems to contain mainly interesting new elements, which would be pretty useful..

There is sorting option by latest. Don't know how in english, I see that page in latvian.

12 hours ago, gyenesvi said:

Is there a way to filter for those novel parts? Your list above seems to contain mainly interesting new elements, which would be pretty useful..

Yes, simply set filter "Sort by: Newest" (Legújabb) and choose "Technic" to avoid seeing DUPLO and System parts too.

Strange, that on those new wight piecies, there are no pinholes. OK, that would reduce wight, but some could have been there, at each corner.

Shame it takes another two months for them to pack the order and ship it, then another 6 weeks to arrive.

1 hour ago, R0Sch said:

Yes, simply set filter "Sort by: Newest" (Legújabb) and choose "Technic" to avoid seeing DUPLO and System parts too.

Thanks, I'll try that!

3 hours ago, Jurss said:

Strange, that on those new wight piecies, there are no pinholes. OK, that would reduce wight, but some could have been there, at each corner.

If these are solid plastic as suspected, then it's possible that precisely placing pinholes in-system wouldn't be possible (since thicker plastic can warp somewhat as it cools). The "cutouts" in the edge of these parts (which allow you to create a frame of sorts for these to sit in) probably need less precision than pinholes would.

Interesting... the new worm gear can be used as a helical gear, as demonstrated by Yoshihito Isogawa:

Interesting! Doesn't seem very practical, but that's cool that that can be done in Lego now!

2 hours ago, ord said:

Interesting... the new worm gear can be used as a helical gear, as demonstrated by Yoshihito Isogawa:

WOW what a find!.

I can't wait to use this... you can now use  these parts in 3 ways, one would be to drive the threaded brick left and right, the other would be to rotate the threaded brick on the axis, and the third way would be to drive another one of these worm gears but in helical fashion.

Heck you could even slide or rotate the entire assembly containing the worm gear and nut and chasis as one unit.

So this is going to work wonderes when I make my LEGO printer because you can do logic using the above methods in hardware but also program the motors in software.

Edited by SNIPE

Ladies and gentleman, if any of you have light bluish gray defender wheel, tire 94.3 x 38 (from Unimog), light bluish gray dish inverted 6 x 6 and planetary hub reduction from set 42099; can you post images of this combinations or links to see how it looks like?

I need it for one future project and while waiting for bank to solve me mastercard identiry check, I would like to see how it looks like and how does it work with steering links 6L...

Thanks in advance :sweet:

8 hours ago, msk6003 said:

Considering normal people can't get FLL sets usually, It seems TLG is trolling us with super rare and useful parts.

These usually find their way into other regular retail sets within a year. I can’t think of any FLL exclusive part/color combos except for the orange Technic bushing.

On 8/14/2023 at 9:23 AM, 1gor said:

Ladies and gentleman, if any of you have light bluish gray defender wheel, tire 94.3 x 38 (from Unimog), light bluish gray dish inverted 6 x 6 and planetary hub reduction from set 42099; can you post images of this combinations or links to see how it looks like?

I need it for one future project and while waiting for bank to solve me mastercard identiry check, I would like to see how it looks like and how does it work with steering links 6L...

Thanks in advance :sweet:

I have the LBG defender wheel (the one from the AT-AT set), Unimog tire and planetary hub. I don't think I have gray dish but I do have black, red and yellow. I can message you a picture with them put together.

5 hours ago, JLiu15 said:

I have the LBG defender wheel (the one from the AT-AT set), Unimog tire and planetary hub. I don't think I have gray dish but I do have black, red and yellow. I can message you a picture with them put together.

That would be very kind :sweet:

I remember that you made offroader with multiple steering modes and Claas tires on Defender wheels in black (but without dish) with planetary reduction hubs

Thank you

Edited by 1gor

Hello - has anyone found a replacement spring for the shock absorbers? 

I am looking to turn some of the old blue shocks into the more new stiffer strength and wanted to know if anyone has sourced replacement springs. 

Thanks 

The new 6L worm gear has some nice usability:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH__ilHifW4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUp53RUdfTM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8i4HeDm1zY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4B3TS2KSbI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2AFM4Pg4j4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2DaH5h38U

I wonder if two of them can act as helical gears but where they are parralel not perpendicular.

Edited by SNIPE