That's an amazing MOC. :classic::thumbup:

Really nice (and huge).

The video and the photos are also of a very high quality. Nice work! :classic:

So yeah, how about them instructions? :laugh:

Seriously though, it looks amazing. One of the best-looking Technic trucks I've ever seen, and I've seen quite a few.

That is one impressive first post. That truck would be amazing at any scale, but it is hard to visualize how huge it is with 10 of those Unimog wheels. And I'm so happy to see that you used pneumatics!

It looks like you took advantage of the fact that 5x11 red panels got a lot cheaper recently....

I may be wrong but I can't believe no one's suggested this be entered into the Hall of Fame. I'm no expert, far, far from it, but surely this it's a 'no brainer.'

I may be wrong but I can't believe no one's suggested this be entered into the Hall of Fame. I'm no expert, far, far from it, but surely this it's a 'no brainer.'

I can't disagree with you there. The model is deserving.

Came across this tow truck by the same builder. It's just as big and just as awesome.

I think our esteemed HoF editor is going to be kept very busy by Lucioswitch :sweet:

Edited by grum64

Like I said yon youtube, ITS FREAKING AWESOME! Poor tyres though :laugh:

Thanks again! Like i said on youtube, if the truck is stationary for a couple of days I have to raise it from the ground, otherwise the tires are deformed!

I'm having a hard time fathoming the size of both of these trucks!

I love seeing that they drive so well, and also the smoothness of the bodywork - the lack of gaps and holes make it look very sleek :thumbup:

That is one impressive first post. That truck would be amazing at any scale, but it is hard to visualize how huge it is with 10 of those Unimog wheels. And I'm so happy to see that you used pneumatics!

It looks like you took advantage of the fact that 5x11 red panels got a lot cheaper recently....

Thanks a lot! I think that the pneumatic system help, in some case, to simplify the mechanics.

For the red panels....unfortunately, I bought them over a year ago, and for what I remember, they wasn't cheap (compared to the gray ones). I finished the truck in January 2014, but my marriage took almost all my time untill now!!:)

I finished the truck in January 2014, but my marriage took almost all my time untill now!!:)

You should postpone the wedding until you have finished this truck! :) (just kidding)

Great truck. Hard to imagine how big it actually is.

You should postpone the wedding until you have finished this truck! :) (just kidding)

Great truck. Hard to imagine how big it actually is.

Hahahaha....I agree, but my wife no!! :laugh: ...and maybe you know who is the master!! :laugh:

Came across this tow truck by the same builder. It's just as big and just as awesome.

I think our esteemed HoF editor is going to be kept very busy by Lucioswitch :sweet:

Yes is mine! :wink: The cab and the front bumper are practically the same, but the chassis is totally different.

Thanks!!

What a beauty! So many features, love the pnuematics with the compressor. The tilting cab and the front suspension are my favourite features. It's one for the hall of fame.

Great project.

H :thumbup:

I'll second what everyone else has said - great work. I particularly liked the way the trailer tail section tilted out of the way when the ramps were lowered. Good job.

Owen.