23023875491_38951ab73b_z.jpg

There's no place like home! Especially when you live in a huge Mitgardian castle, haha!

22620544619_da793a6c84_z.jpg

The bed:

22986697686_19880e0a6e_z.jpg

It's about time I did something in Mitgardia again, I was getting a bit homesick over in AG! :laugh::grin: I'm planning on also entering it into the Medieval Manor category of CCCXIII, which happened to be an opportune category, as the build had been started a while back. Thanks for looking, C&C are welcome! :wink::sweet:

Very nice little build! I've been wanting to try that style of floor some time as well, it looks great here. I also really like the bottom part of the bed, though I'm not completely sold on the top part. All in all a great build, and it's nice to see you posting over here again!

Excellent floor and furniture. I really enjoy the candles. The bed is wunderful too. minor flaw is maybe that the walls are a bit plain. But all in all great scenery.

Very nice little build! I've been wanting to try that style of floor some time as well, it looks great here. I also really like the bottom part of the bed, though I'm not completely sold on the top part. All in all a great build, and it's nice to see you posting over here again!

Thanks MN, glad to be building around here again! :grin: I wasn't totally sure about the bed canopy either, but I couldn't think of anything better with the pieces I had. Thanks again! :classic:

Excellent floor and furniture. I really enjoy the candles. The bed is wunderful too. minor flaw is maybe that the walls are a bit plain. But all in all great scenery.

Thanks a lot JN! The candles were inspired by Digger's candlesticks (which used these pieces), but I wanted to make them a little thicker, and was really happy with how they ended up!

Lovin' the stonework and floor! Well done.

Thanks GG, I had been wanting to use that floor technique for a while! :classic:

Excellent build ! I love your candles.

Thanks Faladrin, glad you like it!

Great use of that floor technique Garmadon, the bed looks really good too! Nice candles! :thumbup:

Thanks all! :sweet:

Great use of that floor technique Garmadon, the bed looks really good too! Nice candles! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai, the floor seems to have been quite popular!

The upper part of the bed threatens to crash down on the poor guy - but the candles are less dangerous and great!

:wink:

:laugh: Thanks Captain B! Glad you like the candles! :classic:

Nice one! Love the little bullhead!

Thanks Puvel!

Excellent interior, I like your buttress in the stone wall, looks like you have some interesting offsets going on for the upper ones, and the non-square table is great too :thumbup:

Neat use of that floor design :classic:

While the top of the bed appears to be a slight bit sloppy, I'm loving the floor and those candlesticks! Keep it up!

Nice build, Garmadon!

As mentioned, the floor technique is nice! The candlesticks look great, as well. That door is a nice design, though it seems a bit heavy for a bedroom door :classic: .

I would love to see the outside of the castle as well, though it would probably need to be much larger than is expected for AoM House Phase II.

Excellent interior, I like your buttress in the stone wall, looks like you have some interesting offsets going on for the upper ones, and the non-square table is great too :thumbup:

Neat use of that floor design :classic:

Thanks SK, glad you like it! I was quite happy with the table and with the solution I found to fixing the offset that those 1x1 bricks with the technic pin hole put in the walls! :sweet::classic:

While the top of the bed appears to be a slight bit sloppy, I'm loving the floor and those candlesticks! Keep it up!

Ha, ha, seems like the bed was either a hit or a miss with most people! :laugh: Thanks though!

Nice build, Garmadon!

As mentioned, the floor technique is nice! The candlesticks look great, as well. That door is a nice design, though it seems a bit heavy for a bedroom door :classic: .

I would love to see the outside of the castle as well, though it would probably need to be much larger than is expected for AoM House Phase II.

Thanks Sleg! I thought the door might be a little out of place myself, but figured that they probably didn't worry about that back in those days! :laugh: I will have to do an exterior to the castle someday, I hope! :classic:

Lovely scene garmadon!

Thanks Umbra! :pir-sweet:

Nice little scene! I especially like the floor. Keep it up!

Thank you, glad you like it! :classic:

That floor... Those Walls! The Candles! I :wub: them all! :thumbup:

Thanks Windusky, glad you liked them! :wink:

Great build, Garmadon! The table is nice and I like the stonework :thumbup:

As others have said, great floor too :classic:

Thanks LittleJohn! :classic:

Nice interior! I like the floor texture and the table a lot :classic: