Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

This round was painful. Some of my favorite quirky characters were up there. I had to vote for the Thespian in the end. He's one of the few non-warrior figures that I've bought more than one of because he's just so darn cool.

A lot of lovable minifigs in this round. There isn't one I would give a miss really, but it makes picking favourites not easier :wink:

In the end I went for the Thespian. Shakespeare needs someone to work with after all :laugh:

We all have the same opinion. Too good minifigure in this round. Thespian and Medusa are perfect, definitely my Top 10 of all CMF. I also like Diner Waitress and Royal Guard. Like "Littleworlds", in the end I went for the Thespian. Only because I like Shakespeare more then Greek mythology. 

I concur, there are too many choices this round.  What to pick with my stone cold heart?

1 hour ago, Niku said:

To vote or not?

Really no use at this point since Medusa is slaughtering everyone, but your choice. :shrug_oh_well:

1 minute ago, BrickJagger said:

Really no use at this point since Medusa is slaughtering everyone, but your choice. :shrug_oh_well:

It was a joke

He is going to vote for the Thespian. That's why he said "to vote or not"

5 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

It was a joke

He is going to vote for the Thespian. That's why he said "to vote or not"

e37.png

I see.

I voted for Medusa... I collect Ninjago minifigures and Medusa is a great fit with the Serpentine villains. :)

Sad clown is in my top 10, I hope he wins.

20 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

This round was painful. Some of my favorite quirky characters were up there. I had to vote for the Thespian in the end. He's one of the few non-warrior figures that I've bought more than one of because he's just so darn cool.

Stick a musketeer hat on him, give him a sword and you have a great cavalier.

Honestly, this is a contest between three figures (Ursula, Batman, and clown). And even then, I'd say it's between Batman and the clown. My vote goes to the underdog. Come on, you know you loved that robe the minute you say it...

LEGO-Batman-Movie-Minifigures-Lobster-Lo