Can anyone please tell me if by any chance rim 44292 fits with wheel hub 92909 please? Thanks

44292.png + 92909.png

35 minutes ago, Ivan_M said:

Can anyone please tell me if by any chance rim 44292 fits with wheel hub 92909 please? Thanks

Yep, it fits.

The new  Worm Gear 1 Module for Angled Gear (27938) now is available from Lego at £0.56 each.

Edited by Doug72

A new Creator carousel set that will be released by 1st of June includes a couple of the new non-friction driving ring connectors in light bluish grey. There might be some other interesting technic parts hidden in the model as well. 

10257_box1_v39.jpg

Heres the full topic with more images: 

39 minutes ago, LvdH said:

How long are those white soft axles on top?

I thought about them as well. Don't think theres any info about that yet...

11 hours ago, HallBricks said:

A new Creator carousel set that will be released by 1st of June includes a couple of the new non-friction driving ring connectors in light bluish grey. There might be some other interesting technic parts hidden in the model as well. 

10257_box1_v39.jpg

Heres the full topic with more images: 

You can see yellow gear quarter in part list on top of box.

I think this is second using that part.

12 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

You can see yellow gear quarter in part list on top of box.

I think this is second using that part.

Yeah, the Gear Rack (24121) part in the right-bottom corner of the top side, nice observation! It definitely should be a part of a giant turntable.

24121.jpg

Some panels appear in brown (not sure which variant of brown though, it looks like dark brown):

There seem to be some dark brown beams as well (rear bottom and below the steering attachments)

33682583403_ae3c226fa9_b.jpg?resize=768,

EDIT: after studying some more pictures:
1x panel 3x5 left
1x panel 3x5 right
5x panel 3x7 left
5x panel 3x7 right
2x panel 2x5 left
2x panel 2x5 right
2x 3L beam
2x 5x3L beam
1x 11L beam
4x double crossblock
2x #2 connector

Edited by Jeroen Ottens

Looks like there are some 5L tan beams on the seat too

1 hour ago, Jeroen Ottens said:

Some panels appear in brown (not sure which variant of brown though, it looks like dark brown)

It's reddish brown. :wink:

I haven't seen the 5x3L beams and the 1x11 beam, but I've counted 9 1x3 beams, and I see 2 Axle and Pin Connector Perpendicular Triple (part 63869) in reddish brown. There are also at least two 22961 in dark bley (the handles). Two of these are used for the pedals, but I don't know if they are black or dark bley.

Also, there's one white 1x1x1 beam on the Scout Trooper, and two on the back of the Stormtrooper.

The brown panels look very interesting to me. Brown is a very unusual color, I would like to have it, even though I have no idea what for yet.

Hi,

I kinda fell of the grid since 2015 and there are a lot of stuff going around, so I have 2 questions.

1. Is there a list of all new technic parts introduced since 2015? I vaguely remeember there were new outriggers and pneumatics.

2. Is there a new small motor or news about it? M-motor is kinda too big and old micro motor costs an  arm and a leg, a kidney, half of liver, 3/5 of one's lungs,  3 litres of blood and a virgin sacrifice, if I reckon correctly.

Edited by Omikron

50 minutes ago, Omikron said:

Hi,

I kinda fell of the grid since 2015 and there are a lot of stuff going around, so I have 2 questions.

1. Is there a list of all new technic parts introduced since 2015? I vaguely remeember there were new outriggers and pneumatics.

2. Is there a new small motor or news about it? M-motor is kinda too big and old micro motor costs arm and a leg, a kidney, half of liver, 3/5 of one's lungs,  3 litres of blood and virgin sacrifice if I reckon correctly.

Hi

1. Check the parts library on Brickset. Currently set to 2015 but just change to 2016 and 2017 as well. 

2. The M-motor is still the smallest motor in the PF system. The micro-motor is currently the smallest motor you can get, and it's quite expensive as you said. There have been rumors of a updated version of the PowerFunctions system. TLG has hinted about it, but we don't know when that will happen nor any details about it.

1 hour ago, HallBricks said:

Hi

1. Check the parts library on Brickset. Currently set to 2015 but just change to 2016 and 2017 as well. 

2. The M-motor is still the smallest motor in the PF system. The micro-motor is currently the smallest motor you can get, and it's quite expensive as you said. There have been rumors of a updated version of the PowerFunctions system. TLG has hinted about it, but we don't know when that will happen nor any details about it.

Thank you

5 hours ago, Omikron said:

Hi,

2. Is there a new small motor or news about it? M-motor is kinda too big and old micro motor costs an  arm and a leg, a kidney, half of liver, 3/5 of one's lungs,  3 litres of blood and a virgin sacrifice, if I reckon correctly.

You could also look as at Blakbird's Technicopedia as that shows year by year the new parts for the year.

I got the final part for my White recolour of 42056, Part #60483 in White, got 27 of them from ToyPro.com, 50c each... They have another 18 in stock if anyone wansts to buy them.

I also bought an original printed 1×4 tile with the registration number that originally came with the set. €3.51 for that part. 

Unfortunately Part #6538c does not exist in White...so I may use 6538b in White instead.