All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. peterlin

[M4-23 - Imperial Ship] - Nimbus II

marvelous! will there be a chance to see or purchase this moc instruction?
  3. Everyone I now also want to run interface B , rcx and nxt using robolob 2.9 on windows xp using natively serial port . Can anybody confirm that the interface B actually works well 8n this platform. .Best Lsrs
  4. If we had proof that TLG was truly building a versatile system and not just making specialized components for the needs of specific sets, then I don't think any of us would be worried. Unfortunately, Powered Up's history to date has not been encouraging, and considering the sporadic availability of motors and hubs, the future doesn't look bright. I just noticed today that in addition to the XL Motor and the Simple Medium Linear Motor, the Technic hub is also marked as retired. Is this the usual game they play, or is it really gone? Because if it really has been retired, then this move supports more our theories about downsizing Powered Up to phase out the system rather than a promising expansion with specialized parts.
  5. Classic_Spaceman

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Oh, you may have just solved it! Tarkin in a Death Star playset is hardly worthy of a Renown hint, and the hint itself points more towards someone like Pershing than Yularen (the only reasonable brainwashing-adjacent option for the DS1 playset). We know very little about the X-wing vs. TIE Fighter set, aside from both ships getting their respective pilots; making it Mando-based and giving us Carson Teva as the pilot (among other Mandoverse characters) would draw in people who already have the 2021 sets! As for a lineup, considering that the set is $100, we can expect 3-4 Minifigs and an Astromech: Carson Teva, Astromech Droid, New Republic Trooper, TIE Pilot, Dr. Pershing? 🤔 I just hope that if we actually get Pershing, he will have his S1/S2 Imperial scientist uniform, so that we can make purist Mount Tantiss scientists!
  6. RedHoodPug

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

At least with Luigi's Pizza it was a tenuous link to the topic, classic British sitcoms much less so. I figured that although the main topic had sorted of expanded beyond it's original parameters, I was very much going in a different direction with that. Sorry, need to focus.
  7. Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

This discussion has lost its way a bit away from LEGO. When it's solely on the properties and not LEGO, the connections become very tenuous. Please get it back to LEGO now.
  8. brickbride

Wizarding World 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

I very much doubt it, for several reasons: 1) The Chamber of Secrets is one of the most iconic parts of the castle and has traditionally been the focus of the more expensive sets (flagship of 2002 to complement 2001's castle, flagship of the 2021 reboot), so it would make sense for it to be its own set rather than just replacement modules. 2) If, as has been noted, the blurry pic shows us the intended shape of the castle, they're going to need a bunch more underground modules to build this shape. There's not actually that many locations that are canonically underground. 3) How would you even cram a basilisk into one of those tiny slide-out modules? If I had to guess, I'd expect the Chamber of Secrets to be the flagship of another wave (maybe next year's), similar in style to the Great Hall with some aboveground sections (like Myrtle's toilet or Lockhart's classroom or the corridor with the "Enemies of the Heir, beware" graffiti) and some dungeon sections. Those might still be slide-outs, but I guess they could make an extra long one or something to accommodate a basilisk. I'm also guessing that the Potions Class is going to be not only a slide-out module but a slide-out module complete with walls so you can attach it to the Great Hall rather than just replace one of the others. Like I've said, they're going to need underground locations. And EUR 38 is still very pricey for what I'm expecting but would be downright crazy for just a slide-out module.
  9. Today
  10. Gorilla94

The inverted ones. Yes, they should definitely have used those and printed them with golden stars...
  11. CloneCommando99

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Last I checked the advent calendar figures, well all but one, have already been confirmed to be: a 501st trooper, Ahsoka, B2 battledroid, Christmas Luke and Leia and one other unknown figure. My guess is that the unknown is a dark side character. Maybe Maul? Or Marrok? I think everyone who’s also on the DC thread sees where you’re going with this. Not yet. Not yet. It’s too soon. We must conquer our primary target before expanding the Aslume’s empire. On another note… seeing that the X-Wing Vs Tie set doesn’t seem to be getting an anniversary figure, unlike the rest of this Year’s OT playsets, I see that as suggesting it may be a retooled Rangers of The New Republic type of set. My current theory is that Carson Teva is the X-Wing pilot, we may see a return of the New Republic Navy officer from last Year’s ghost, a New Republic Fleet Trooper may be included and maybe one of the Imperial Shadow council members (most notably Captain Pellaeon) or even Dr Pershing could be included as well as the already confirmed Tie Pilot. Thoughts on this theory?
  12. brickbride

It needed those tiles with a reverse stud on the bottom, not sure what they're called. The reverse studs on their own make the entire thing look messy, like in the banners.
  13. calebcold3

Marvel Super Heroes Wishlists

Some More Sets I would like to see that could be likely down the line: X-Men Sentinel ($24.99) Minifigures: Wolverine, Jean Grey Build of the sentinel would be similar to the 2022 Zurg set from Lightyear or however the Surtur set will look this summer. Midiscale Benatar ($69.99) No Minifigures Depends on what the Midiscale Helicarrier looks like but I could see LEGO making midiscale verisons of Marvel ships similar to how they've been doing with Star Wars, and the Benatar would be a good pick as it's one of the biggest ships in the MCU that would look great for a midiscale build just like how Star Wars did with the Millennium Falcon this year. Ultron Helmet ($79.99) No Minifigures I could see this being released next year to celebrate 10 years of Age of Ultron. It would look good next to the 2020 Iron Man Helmet. Civil War Final Battle ($34.99) Minifigures: Captain America, Bucky, Iron Man (Mark 46) This would have a black base similar to the Sandman Final Battle set where it showcases the Cap and Bucky vs Tony scene from Civil War.
  14. Gorilla94

I think the formula for a good set is "size : (play value + detail)"... the 2018 great hall did a great job with it's a cute but recognisable shape, that captured the licences vibe. The new one does not benefit from havin a row of 1x2x2 Window frames more per window and so on... it just feels empty and soulless :/ that the sky looks terrible doesnt help either.
  15. I hope that they will do that someday but it depends on the status of transparent neon orange. What is the status of that color when transparent neon green has been discontinued?
  16. GonzoTheGreat

There's literally no reason to assume that it would be, should be or will be cancelled. That's what I'm saying. Nobody is gonna say that about Fantastic Four or Captain America 4. Not all projects need or should connect. DC can make standalone movies like the Joker or The Batman, why can't marvel do one that has potential for crossover eventually but not a requirement to do so
  17. th1swei

[Mod][Moc] Death Star midi-scale

Is your MOC still being updated? I was so impressed by the modification that I had to create an account and see if you could DM me the plans. It seems that I need to make 10 posts before I can message you directly @Rustinidiel
  18. Yea the cauldron. Looks to have click point in the sides for the arms.
  19. It's a good set, one of the better bases but I always wanted more to the base than what we got. You could have easily removed the vehicles and put more emphasis on having a fully intact building rather than just little bits and whatnot. The 16x32 baseplate is practically not used at all. Again, I like this set but a lot of the base sets have very similar styles and no real interior, which is why the ships almost always are superior, and in this case...the Deep Freeze Defender is by far one of, if not the best spaceship Lego ever produced.
  20. I would guess you are talking about the torso piece used for the nightmare creatures, which is just the cauldron piece that is also included in the Midnight raven set.
  21. Clone OPatra

The 2018 Great Hall took the cake for me and hasn't been topped. Yeah it has its negatives - the proportions are obviously all wrong, the tower interior is weak (though I like its exterior personally), that Basilisk is laughable - but as a toy it really had what counts. Four tables. Enough room for staff. A ton of minifigures. A fair price. The sliding rooms look quite weird at the moment and not what I had in mind. The concept of exchangeable interiors without walls is intriguing actually, but the execution looks dubious from the one picture we have. That could change with better pictures. In any event, I'm not even sad I won't be buying this, though I would of course like the troll.
  22. Mandalorianknight

Don't even bring that up. There was so many good ideas in that show (and in the comic, which they took the name and pretty much nothing else from), and they dropped the ball so hard. It's the first time I've felt like Sam L Jackson was phoning something in. There were some great scenes- the one between him and his wife where they recite the poetry again, the scene where the skrull terrorist's people realize he's in the wrong and turn on him, etc, but it ended up failing pretty hard. And they wasted Rhodey, which is sad because he hasn't really had anything to do besides that, and Armor wars has been in development hell for a half-decade now.
  23. JeanGreyForever

Yes, I'm going to wait until I have a better idea of what this castle will look like altogether. I'm not impressed at all right now. I never really believed the claim that this would be the most detailed Hogwarts ever made but I thought it would at least be an improvement over previous versions and I'm in fact seeing a downgrade. Daphne is blonde. I'd like to see her since she's Draco's future sister-in-law. And a nice reminder that we never got future Draco, Asteria, and Scorpius.
  24. JeanGreyForever

Too soon lol. Remy fangirls are still in mourning. As for Wonder Man, at least we could potentially see him with best buddy Hank McCoy onscreen. However, his biggest connections should be with Wanda and Vision and both of those are too late. Nor do I imagine we'll see him get anything significant with Carol Danvers like in the comics so I am wondering who the target audience is for his show. Because Secret Invasion didn't have one.
  25. Interesting new torso piece in the Never Witch's nightmare creatures set. Doesn't appear to be in the other sets though.
  26. Lyichir

2024 Space sets

I think the name on the box is only a sticking point for a small contingent of AFOLs with a somewhat purist view of what makes a theme "Lego Space". For everyone else, the Lego City brand is probably more of a benefit than anything else, since it comes with a built-in audience and reputation. And yeah, I think the City/Friends/etc. sets are Lego's vision of "bringing back space", which is probably part of why Lego produced and published this video this year.
  1. Load more activity