All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. macaron35

75192 - UCS Millennium Falcon 2017 MOD/MOC

In a way, I am reassured because when i finished the mod, i realized that the rear bottom of the MF was loose and I thought that a piece to retain it fell off I don't remember that the original engine was holding the bottom ? was it ?
  3. 2010, Plantasea Lt. Sunday Priestime be assigned to inflitrate and be member of the international terrorist group named "Shining Trail" as information talked about preparations for a hit in Plantasean terrioty. 2010, Swintoc After few months and some bloody attacks, Lt.Priestime became group leader Hugo Drax trusted friend. Later that year, "Shining Trail" planned an attack to a chemical lab where Dr.Rotwang work with some of the deadliest viruses trying to produce vaccines for them. Hugo Drax wants to force Dr.Rotwang to produce weaponized viruses for bioterrorism attacks. "Shining Trail" members entered to chem lab to kidnap Dr.Rotwang but they didn't know that Lt.Priestime send a message to Swintoc police about the attack, so the Swintoc Police Special Forces came to site. As police chase terrorists and there was danger for Dr.Rodwanf to be killed, Lt.Priestime tried to stop Hugo Drax, but he turned and shood him. Right after Drax escaped... ...and Swintoc police arrested wounded Lt.Priestime not knowing who he really is, and prison him in a black site... The Chem Lab
  4. NYTF? I know it officially starts on Saturday, but isn’t there a preview event usually?
  5. Safety

Green Darth Vader

I am a lego collector and I got this figure straight out of the box from new. When not stored it was kept away from direct sunlight.
  6. Well, coming back to the forum after months away... this all sounds very confounding. What on Earth could be the UCS set, and why wouldn't it be an AT-AT when this is like THE year to make one? $160 is pretty wack, I'm also baffled (and will likely be disappointed) that the trend of overpriced sets with almost no good figures to come out of them will likely continue, lookin' at you, Soulless One. And the fact that we're also not seeing more Mandalorian sets is a puzzler, unless that Razor's Crest rumor is true. I suppose things are still somewhat undecided, but dang... it just seems like Star Wars sets are much worse than you used to, and each new iteration is like 25-40% more expensive than the stuff from a few years ago. Ah well. To quote Lando Calrissian, "This deal is getting worse all the time!"
  7. Man with a hat

Flower Power

Brilliant. Again! You are absolutely one of the most creative builders. Your creations always amaze me.
  8. Lego-Freak

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Sure, but I meant in general, not just in terms of LEGO Should’ve phrased it more precisely...
  9. Safety

Green Darth Vader

It's all legit. I came out if the box like that. Been meaning to post pictures of it for years.
  10. So with the hints we have so far: - Has Sombrero Has short legs It’s not - long legs the already leaked Piñata Boy - Has the DC series piece for posing the fig Has combo hair/headgear It’s not - hystorical Jetpack Pilot - Is a food costume girl I said it’s a food. It’s not a fruit. It’s not - expectable Maybe a carrot girl? Looks like a minifigure from series 15 Has a weapon It’s not - new molds my guess is she’s going to be a Lady Knight (a la Jean d’Arc) or a Valkyrie Is a female counterpart for a figure from S12 Can go along with a character from series 8 and 1 from series 16 It’s not - male I agree with the common guess that this is a Lady Swashbuckler/Pirate, which is frankly overdue. Wouldn’t be surprised if it included a new hat/hair combo as well so they could slip it into the Pirates’ Bay Ideas set coming out soon. - Has an exciting printed torso with a classic LEGO set on it Has some normal LEGO pieces that come with him/her It’s not - pirate-related has to be some sort of meta Lego fan - It’s an animal costumed girl Is an animal suit girl/guy. You know. This animal has never been released before in LEGO pieces. It’s not - short legs Could be just about anything - sheep? otter? platypus? The odds of guessing right are low. - Can go along with a figure from series 4 and one from series 7 Has a beard It’s not - city-related Some sort of Viking, which might make a Lady Knight more likely than a Valkyrie for 4. - You can’t see the face Is prominently red It’s not - re-hash I’m guessing this is another costume but I couldn’t guess what - Is a rehash from series 2 with a new accessory Is prominently white It’s not - castle- related a Martial Arts Student - not sure what the new accessory will be though - Female/Sport Has both hands occupied It’s not - fantasy/sci-fi would jump-rope count as a sport in this case? - Has footwear parts You can’t see his/her hair It’s not - space-related I think we’re all pretty sure this is a Marine Biologist diving with a Sea Turtle at this point. Definitely a must have for me. - It’s basically a rehash Is prominently green It’s not - original a garbage person maybe, I seem to recall seeing a garbage truck in City a while back. - Has a face like he’s singing Is a contemporary figure It’s not - female If it’s only like he’s singing and not actually singing then I have a sneaking suspicion it’s just another excuse to reuse the megaphone piece - Female counterpart for a guy from series 6. Oh yeah I didn't tell you that. His/her accessory is a new mold It’s not - west-related Presumably either a female version of the Highland Battler or Sleepyhead, either one would probably need a new hair piece - Has a printed tile Is showing his tongue in his facial expression It’s not - counterpart my brain is stuck on that picture of Albert Einstein with his tongue stuck out, but I’m not sure how likely that is
  11. m4st3rt3ch

Green Darth Vader

Even on the sides like this one? And why shoubd black turn into green? And even if it does, why did it happen to only ine torso in millions?
  12. Permission granted. Can't stand the sight of that guy.
  13. Today
  14. I'm tidy in a way: I always clear my workspace and put the boxes into their place after each building session, even if it means doing this more times a day. I have to do that since I have only a small living space and a family.
  15. Eurobricks member sdrnet created the topic [MOC] The myth of Perseus and Medusa. Click on the link or on the image to visit this featured topic.
  16. pantelis

[MOC] Pirate Headquarter

Thank yoy for your feedback.i think i didnt make it biger because i want to keep it playble like a set. iam glad you like it.i think tha all creation has not so much bricks , difficult techniques and all this so o see that the second tower is ok for this.
  17. Rubblemaker

Green Darth Vader

Unless of course those aren’t the original arms, legs and head that were attached to it. Having said that the paintwork doesn’t look too faded so you might be right.
  18. Hmm, maybe a figure loosely base on previous Licensed CMF properties? Like, another plant person? It would cover Sci-Fi, being green, and being a rehash (Plant Pot suit girl from S18, and Fly Trap from S14). And not original, doesn't exactly equate to "unoriginal", as in lazy. It could be like Poison Ivy, but y'know, second-rate.
  19. Tommy Thunder

TLG acquires Bricklink

I see the colour "flesh" has been changed to "nougat". I hope there are few other changes; I'm not a fan of "earth green" for "dark green", "bright reddish violet" for "magenta" etc.
  20. KevinMD

Mr. Gold guidance...

If you have that much proof that it’s a legit fig, you shouldn’t have much of a problem selling it on bricklink, eBay, or other local selling options (craigslist, kijiji, Facebook). Could also ask a local seller to broker it for you.
  21. zephyr1934

Branch line station from a well known franchise

Very nice, and the mix of old and new gray on the slate roof is a great touch
  22. zephyr1934

Hogwarts Express MOC

That is coming along very nicely.
  23. zephyr1934

(MOC) Odense Banegård & modular platforms

Surely there is a small museum somewhere that would happily display it for you when you aren't showing it elsewhere. At the very least see if there might be a buyer before disassembling it.
  24. Sandal

Index: LEGO Ideas Support Thread - Pirates

Hello there, I'm Sandal. Thanks for inviting me here.
  25. Just building from instructions already got you some basic skills.
  26. Chromeknight

Branch line station from a well known franchise

Thanks for the offer. All the minifig scale stuff, such as luggage, plants and figs is yet to go on. as for the rest, some of what you’re talking about are conscious aesthetic choices, aiming to simplify and smooth the building. I’m an 80s LEGO kinda guy. And since it’s a small layout with a kid/toy theme I’d like the viewers to look at it and go ‘I could do that (given right coloured pieces)’. There’s a place for ‘how did you do that?’ builds, but I’m not aiming for that here. That said, I did note the big blank wall in the middle which needs.. something, and throwing some profile bricks into corners isn’t a bad idea either. What isn’t apparent from the single picture is the station is a single solid unit with no interior, it sits on tiles and a handful of studs, but comes off easily for transport. I can hold it upside down and shake it a bit without worrying about pieces falling off.
  1. Load more activity