Gunman

AoM Mills phase 3: Euosmos's Windmill

Hey guys, here is my mills plase 3. (one thing I would change is the dark orange bricks from the top part of it to dark tan but I cant break my tundra cottage yet so I couldnt use them). I got a video also showing the windmill moving with the lego motor.

Hope you like it and CC appreciated! :wink:

Video here

15042295016_2b6700d372_c.jpg

14878891567_b56abe528b_c.jpg

15065500825_7606a39220_c.jpg

15065192632_abeef6b426_c.jpg

I am just wordless, the least I can say is this is just amazing, well done! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That wagon wheel... Love all your window solutions as well. And the sheer size of this is fantastic! :thumbup:

Another unique build, Gunman. You're the Guilds of Historica auteur, no doubt. My favorite thing besides everything is how you hitched the cart to the horse. I love small things like that even more than I love axe heads for wheels.

Excellent work with this, Gunman, great job with all the sideways building on the mill :thumbup:

As others have said, the size itself is very impressive, but there are lots of awesome little details as well :wink:

Wow, Gunman, this looks awesome! There's so much here to like, such as the roof technique, the wagon wheels, and the beautiful shape of the mill! I really love the colors here, and the back of the mill with the windows and SNOT work look amazing.

Wow this is an impressive build! So much npu as usual on your builds.The size is also impressive. Well done again mate!!

Beautiful work with the upper (and lower) stonework, a great representation of the innovative Gunman style :wub:

Lovely build with great techniques as usual! I'm always stunned how you incorporate those big pieces so easily and seamlessly into your builds :cry_happy:

One question though: You built such a big thing for phase 2 of your mill, I totally expected phase 3 to be in the same diorama, especially since the mill was open on one side and featured just one story. Whats the reason you decided against further evolving that one?

I am just wordless, the least I can say is this is just amazing, well done! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Glad you like it mate;)

As I said on flickr, this is just jawdropping.

Hehe thanks a lot!!

That wagon wheel... Love all your window solutions as well. And the sheer size of this is fantastic! :thumbup:

Glad you like them Kai!!

The size of this is brilliant, and those sails are amazing!

Thanks a lot LV!!

Great piece usage! The large balcony on the back is excellent! The roof of boat hulls is awesome as well!

Thanks a lot my friend!!

Another unique build, Gunman. You're the Guilds of Historica auteur, no doubt. My favorite thing besides everything is how you hitched the cart to the horse. I love small things like that even more than I love axe heads for wheels.

Thanks a lot for your kind words mccoyed!! :)

Excellent work with this, Gunman, great job with all the sideways building on the mill :thumbup:

As others have said, the size itself is very impressive, but there are lots of awesome little details as well :wink:

Thanks a lot Garmadon!!

Wow, Gunman, this looks awesome! There's so much here to like, such as the roof technique, the wagon wheels, and the beautiful shape of the mill! I really love the colors here, and the back of the mill with the windows and SNOT work look amazing.

Thanks a lot Hammerhand! Glad you like it, cant wait to see your finished fortress too!

Wow this is an impressive build! So much npu as usual on your builds.The size is also impressive. Well done again mate!!

Thanks a lot cesbrick!!

So impressive. All the vanes on the windmill look excellent.

Thank you Thomas!!

Oh. My. Goodness.

Xd /hug

Beautiful work with the upper (and lower) stonework, a great representation of the innovative Gunman style :wub:

Hehehe thanks a lot Scaevola!

Wow, no wonder all the BrickLink shops are out of mortar bricks :laugh: (j/k)

Impressive... Most impressive.

Hehe thaks dude!

Great stuff! You have a very unique style. I like the unique usage of parts. Again, really nice

Thanks a lot Hobbythom!

Love this, especially the wagon wheels.

Thanjs a lot ElCrab, I am happy with the wagon too ;)

Lovely build with great techniques as usual! I'm always stunned how you incorporate those big pieces so easily and seamlessly into your builds :cry_happy:

One question though: You built such a big thing for phase 2 of your mill, I totally expected phase 3 to be in the same diorama, especially since the mill was open on one side and featured just one story. Whats the reason you decided against further evolving that one?

Thanks a lot Rolli! I was going for a small phase 3 tbh but after I said lets put a motor into it and I make it big. Regarding the difference, I usually dont evolve phases, I make different mocs.

Edited by Gunman

I am really impressed with the horse and cart, so much nice usage! Looks like it might get a bit drafty in those big windows

:laugh:

Very impressive build! The milling business must indeed be very prosperous when they can afford such a beautiful building :classic:

Some very interesting parts uses here, good job.

One thing puzzles me however, all windmills I've seen can turn the axis of the wings to adapt to the wind direction. How do they do it here? :wink:

I am really impressed with the horse and cart, so much nice usage! Looks like it might get a bit drafty in those big windows

:laugh:

Thanks a lot Robuko!

Such an awesome build :cry_happy: your style is so distinctive and I Love it :classic:

Thanks a lot my friend!!

Amazing build! I especially like the fact that it spins.

Thanks a lot mate!!

Very impressive build! The milling business must indeed be very prosperous when they can afford such a beautiful building :classic:

Some very interesting parts uses here, good job.

One thing puzzles me however, all windmills I've seen can turn the axis of the wings to adapt to the wind direction. How do they do it here? :wink:

Thanks a lot Gideon! The axis dont turn, however the subwings can turn around and go in and out.So I guess it works ;)

Amazing stuff dude and I really have to say that you have got to be the most creative GoHer when it comes to the usage of odd pieces! I really love your style.