Castle, especially Forestmen and Wolfpack, needs a reboot. And not a complete reinvention like Nexo Knights, which loses the spirit of the original by combining it with something like Space.

Also, Space could use a reboot.

Ice Planet! Favourite theme ever!

And then we have Blacktron, M-Tron, Exploriens... so much good 90s space that just begs to be revisited once again with all these new parts.

I think that what we'd like to see again, betrays our ages. I'm 40, so I'd like to see classic space & castles again. Quite ironic that castle & space were Lego's biggest themes, one has disappeared, the other replaced by SW. Perhaps Lego wanted to merge both with Nexo Knights, which IMHO fails at both.

-this said-, having checked what was produced during my dark ages (and I'm glad I wasn't around to witness things like Galidor), there are a few things that I did like, like Space Police 3. It was quite interesting, the "bad guys" weren't "bad", it was the interesting side. In one set they steal an ATM, in another they steal the police's own gun & mock them on stickers, how cool was that?

Monster Fighters! I think they can do a lot more with this and everyone loved the HH so why not keep it going more?

+1 more for Monster Fighters. I need more for my Halloween display.

Maybe some Fantasy Castle could also help as well.

I also have a soft spot for many of the Classic Space themes, though I probably would not collect them.

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

I'd like to see Monster Fighters again, but not as a reboot

They could have a new storyline. There are a lot of classic monsters that didn't appear in the original theme: Witch (she is metioned in one of the bios), Monster Bride, Headless Horseman, Mothman, Igor, Invisible Man, Mutant,

I'd like to see Monster Fighters again, but not as a reboot

They could have a new storyline. There are a lot of classic monsters that didn't appear in the original theme: Witch (she is metioned in one of the bios), Monster Bride, Headless Horseman, Mothman, Igor, Invisible Man, Mutant,

I could use all of those!

Andy D

I'd love to see a re-release of Mill Village Raid (Kingdoms) with updated minifigures. Or a similarly new version of Medieval Market Village (Fantasy Era).

Not exactly a theme to reboot, but we could use more villager sets, and these were 2 of the best.

I wish Lego would create classic themed Creator sets. I just want a few classic style minifigs and enough pieces in the right colors to build a few different things.

For instance a Classic Space Creator set would include 3 classic space men in different colors, and enough pieces to build a medium sized space ship, rover, or base. It would need three to four trans windscreens in different shapes and each build would use at least 3 of the four. Two sets of wheels, one large and one small; the space ship could use them as thrusters and the base could use them as pillars. Also you need two rockets, which can easily be incorporated into each build (rocket base, rocket transport, rocket ship). You could make some variation of this for Blacktron, Ice Planet, etc. One set a year for $100 each would keep me happy. I'd buy like at least 4 of each.

Classic Castle, with Ninjas, Wizards, and other non-Knight things. That's what I liked most about Classic Castle - It felt like a more developed, intricate world/theme with other Minifigures in the same world, acting upon eachother without having to be Knight VS Knight.

I want Adventurers back with new stories,but I want two waves where they are in Egypt and then the story begins.It could be the new Big Bang theme.With TV Show,games,etc.

Also I would like to see Monster Fighters again,In my opinion is better than Scooby-Doo,something more darker but also fun,it needs to be a big theme for many years that would take an entire universe of monsters in tv show.And I really want something like Dracula Untold.It's fun that I'm Romanian and I took about Dracula even that this character was created for the novel with the same name :laugh:

Technically Vlad The Impaller was also known as Vlad Draculea.

Edited by LegoRomania

I'd like to see this rebooted:

- Racers

- Monorail

- Model Team

Edited by KamalMYafi

Although I'm a space guy, I'd say pirates; maybe crossover the theme 'Space Pirates'!?

"Aye, you terralubbers! Batten down the bulkhatches, cause dead spacemen tell no tales!" :pir_laugh2:

Model Team - they produced some excellent models, and judging by the high prices people are asking for old sets still very much in demand.

Adventurers, Western, Castle and Space. Lord of the Rings to an extend, the sets we've had were nice but no worth getting as they are incomplete ( missing key locations and characters ).

Middle-Earth generally (The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings together) deserves rebooting, but I doubt it's in the cards. Other erstwhile licensed themes, though, like Indiana Jones, Toy Story, Cars, and Pirates of the Caribbean, will likely live anew when those franchises return to cinema screens with new installments.

I personally would like to see the return of a traditional Castle line, classic Space, and Adventurers.

Although I'm a space guy, I'd say pirates; maybe crossover the theme 'Space Pirates'!?

"Aye, you terralubbers! Batten down the bulkhatches, cause dead spacemen tell no tales!" :pir_laugh2:

If this doesn't happen sometime, I'll be eternally disappointed. :pir-sweet: I'm kind of surprised it hasn't already, to be honest.

Adventurers, anybody? Considering how Lego's been referencing the theme over the past few years I'm surprised nothing's come of it.

Adventurers, anybody? Considering how Lego's been referencing the theme over the past few years I'm surprised nothing's come of it.

Agree.

But we got Pharaoh's Quest like 3 years ago.

We'll have to wait for awhile for the next adventure theme

Pharaoh's Quest was actually released back in 2011. I think five or so years is enough time for a valid reboot. : P

For what it's worth I'd love to see an Adventurer's reboot myself, especially if they keep some of the old characters- I mean, Johnny Thunder was pretty prominent in pretty much every medium The Lego Movie was in, but that might just a pipe dream on my part. I'd also like to see the return of a full-on Forestman castle subtheme too, or dragon knights come to think of it. Otherwise I echo what's been said about an in-house western theme and especially some sort of new 'classic' space/Blacktron theme.

Edited by Canticleer blues