That's a nice excavator. Love the blue.

H

Hmm, i think it is purple...or my monitor is not so good :blush:

yes my photography was off, and the pics were overexposed, hehe. For WIP I left them as they are, hehe.

Hmm, i think it is purple...or my monitor is not so good :blush:

Sorry. Your monitor is fine. :thumbup:

This thing is genius, wonderful job. Looks like it could be a set (so perfectly in the spirit of the competition).

This thing is genius, wonderful job. Looks like it could be a set (so perfectly in the spirit of the competition).

Thank you very much! Out of all the mocs I have made this felt like the most likely to be a real set, hehe.

Heres a vid of it in action, and I will be updating the first post to include promo pic and updated pictures as well. :grin:

Edited by Doc_Brown

Fantastic! Who'd have though you could incorporate so much playability in something 200 pieces or less and it look this good :thumbup:

This and all the other brilliant entries means this is turning out to be one heck of a completion :sweet:

Edited by grum64

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the nice comments.

I counted the large turntable as 1 part is that correct? 2 parts only apply to the small turntable right.

Looking at the Inv of the logging truck it shows the small turntable in 2 parts and the large in 1.

Looks great Doc! Blue color is great!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the nice comments.

I counted the large turntable as 1 part is that correct? 2 parts only apply to the small turntable right.

Looking at the Inv of the logging truck it shows the small turntable in 2 parts and the large in 1.

That is what I would assume as well. One part for large turntable and two parts for small.

That is what I would assume as well. One part for large turntable and two parts for small.

Sweet!

Parts list is done, that took a long time! I sure hope that's 200, nearly 3am now, gotta go to bed, haha.

14709818485_13274cd76f_b.jpgparts by Doc_brown1, on Flickr

Great model! Love the use of ropes and the video shows what the model can do very well.

Since it was late for you, I counted the parts on your image, it is 200 if the turntable counts as 1. If the turntable causes issues with the contest rules you could remove one of the 2x4 tiles? Easiest fix I reckon and it hardly affects the looks.

Very nice Doc! Although I didn't expect anything less :wink:

I noticed your pictures are bit purple. Especially the ones showing the model. Is it me or did you photoshop a bit too much? I would recommend detuning a bit so it reflects the actual blue more :thumbup:

Camera sensor probably was affected by:

magento.png

Since both video and photo do not represent actual color in same manner.

Edited by Omikron

Oh man, it's going to be so hard to find a winner. So many great entries. Really one of the best contests I've seen on EB so far.

Great model! Love the use of ropes and the video shows what the model can do very well.

Since it was late for you, I counted the parts on your image, it is 200 if the turntable counts as 1. If the turntable causes issues with the contest rules you could remove one of the 2x4 tiles? Easiest fix I reckon and it hardly affects the looks.

Thank you so much! :thumbup: Looks like the turntable is ok. :laugh:

That's exactly what I thought too. :sweet:

Very nice Doc! Although I didn't expect anything less :wink:

I noticed your pictures are bit purple. Especially the ones showing the model. Is it me or did you photoshop a bit too much? I would recommend detuning a bit so it reflects the actual blue more :thumbup:

Thanks Jim, TBH I think my monitor is a bit off, but I will give it another try, still got to do the promo pic anyways.

Also my LED lights means I sliightly over expose and that seems to be washing out the blue, and correcting it I have gone over board a bit, showing purple. :hmpf_bad:

LOL, skylight filter on the camera and shooting under LED lights doesn't work too well when your subject is the colour BLUE!

What do you guys think is this accurate blue for you? I don't trust my monitor any more, haha.

14528517617_55d5bda94e_b.jpg

That's more like it.

Looks blue on my iphone

As for the model

Garbage.....

Zero out of 10

:-P

Kidding, I know where my vote is going :-)

This build is amazingly good!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks man! That's good to know. :thumbup: I guess I will have to rebuild and take new pics again then.

This build is amazingly good!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you very much! :grin::thumbup:

14406881950_087ecb61bf_b.jpg

14406881950_087ecb61bf_b.jpg

Doc_Brown, I assume that you are using either TFT LCD or perhaps a notebook?

Edited by Omikron