My working place consists of a medium-big desk on the bedroom where I sleep, and I have a small dresser next to it on the right side, where I put my laptop when I'm building. I usually switch between building and reading/posting here and other things on the laptop.

I have 3 containers similar to Doc_Brown's on my desk, where I store my parts. Currently I have my sets and MOC's on the same desk, so I have a bit too little space. I'm considering to set up a shelf above it to put the models on, to have more space to build on my desk.

I don't have any pics of it, but it's an easy set-up.

EDIT - I realize that I can't "show" you my working place, like the topic of the thread says :laugh:

Edited by Error404

Here is my vast working space and collection.....collection number two that is. :blush:

P1000355_zps4fc132ca.jpg

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

It's great to see how all off you build at your working place :thumbup::laugh: .

Mine wife send me 1,5 year agoo to mine office from mine company and don't wan't seen any lego upstairs in the house and wand have the dining table free.

I make than mine building place in mine office, but for ship building it's not the best working space, because the ship's are so big and heavy, that the best table is a one where you can walk and work all around.

Mine daughter, now 8 years old make's her own moc's and can build upstairs :sweet: , but here work can,t stay longer then for two weeks at the dining table, before mine wife gona be crazy :grin: :grin:

Edited by VFracingteam

I just have a corner in the basement. There are two 50? Gallon bins, plus a bunch of smaller ones. That's not counting the built sets and stuff on the floor.

I use my computer table in the basement.

Picture20958_zps0f76672a.jpg

Here is mine.. :laugh:

You share your build space with a fish tank? :classic:

You share your build space with a fish tank? :classic:

Yeah.. It's my other hobby and the fish tank stands near to my working desk.. It's all in one, i have all in my room... my Lego Working Place, my Fish Tank, a second Desk with my Laptop on it and my bed.. It's a really big room.. :-)

Edited by _techniclego55_

Well I have lost my building desk now I am back moving between the kitchen table and our shared desk. I am considering seeing if I can come in to work of a weekend and use my large desk for building.

This thread motivated me to clean up my work space so I took a "before" and "after" photo LOL

messy_desk.jpg

clean_desk.jpg

Crowkillers.. untill 2008 my workplace looked like this (yes, it's the same room and place):

dsc03248.jpg

Edited by nicjasno

It's great to see how all off you build at your working place :thumbup::laugh: .

Mine wife send me 1,5 year agoo to mine office from mine company and don't wan't seen any lego upstairs in the house and wand have the dining table free.

I make than mine building place in mine office, but for ship building it's not the best working space, because the ship's are so big and heavy, that the best table is a one where you can walk and work all around.

Mine daughter, now 8 years old make's her own moc's and can build upstairs :sweet: , but here work can,t stay longer then for two weeks at the dining table, before mine wife gona be crazy :grin: :grin:

HAHA. Great to hear ur daughter is such an Lego enthusiast! :grin:

This thread motivated me to clean up my work space so I took a "before" and "after" photo LOL

messy_desk.jpg

clean_desk.jpg

Sweet! But honestly ur "before" if very acceptable! hahaha

p1030594.jpgAnd here my working place - at the moment working on my try for an "Ultimate" 9397 Logging truck Edited by afol1969

I'm with everyone else about VFracingteam's chair- awesome and a must have! Now for mine....."THE MESS!"

small002.jpg

small001.jpg

small003.jpg

Hey,

I got a little update. The last thing I posted was about my computer sketches for my working place. It is currently taking shape and I hope to complete it tomorrow.

Here is some interim footage with the shelf being completed -> Click me.

Thanks for reading or any comments you might have on this.

Hey,

I got a little update. The last thing I posted was about my computer sketches for my working place. It is currently taking shape and I hope to complete it tomorrow.

Here is some interim footage with the shelf being completed -> Click me.

Thanks for reading or any comments you might have on this.

That looks promissing. :thumbup:

That looks promissing. :thumbup:

Well, I have to admit, that your working place was the biggest inspiration ;)

I was :laugh:

See the note under my picture. Jim is my real name, which I am using since a while now.

Guess I'm nowhere as organized as you, guys.

176734_10151467499053696_152575106_o.jpg

And things can get even messier in the heat of the building:

704223_10151521828333696_1422453473_o.jpg

That chair clearly deserves its own thread! haha

Here is my setup.

I made my own desk from 80x80mm pine painted black and melamine work top.

Now I need to make a shelf for the side table, any ideas? Height or shape?

I want to put LEDs everywhere. LOL.

9595613337_631ed95fe2_c.jpg

what's Megablocks rule? :P :P :P

There is nothing like building LEGO on the floor :P

IMG_0007-1024x669.jpg

As Lipko says my whole flat is as big as some of your rooms :)

Here is one more guy who build lego on floor :P

Haha Sariel, for some reason I imagined you as some ultra-organized guy :D Probably because you are always so meticulous with all the details etc. in your MOCs!

Edited by jantjeuh

Haha Sariel, for some reason I imagined you as some ultra-organized guy :D Probably because you are always so meticulous with all the details etc. in your MOCs!

Hehe same here. Maybe it's best to put all effort in Lego instead of environment :)

Wow, all of you guys have so much Technic, it's amazing! :wub: Sometimes it takes me days to find a single connector in the right color. :hmpf_bad: And DreadedBeard please post some of your MOCs, they're fantastic!