74louloute

Medieval Pop-up book

Thanks everybody for your kind comments, and many thanks for the frontpage ! :blush:

To be honest it was a real challenge because the contest rules says that the MOC shouldn't exceed 32x32, so everything should be inside !

Each time I added a brick, I had to fold the book to see if it fits !! :laugh:

Thank you again, I'm really glad you liked it.

WOW! This is just amazing! The first time I have seen it. The way it opens and closes is out of this world!

Japanese design for buildings is just so subtle and peaceful...we have many models of their N Scale railroad buildings, and they are delightful little structures. It is my favorite style of building.

Congratulations on such a fine build!

Now the word AWESOME is too small for this wonderful creation.......much planning and designing went into this MOC '74louloute' plus congrats on being front paged and oh, yeah.....Brick On ! :grin:

I have never seen something like this. :sweet:

Thanks for sharing.

Incredible work Louloute! I saw your work on the Steam Castle Falls, that was equally impressive! :classic:

-Lego Spy

That's a cool MOC! I wonder what you would have created if you weren't restricted to 32x32.

Very nice. For some reason, I couldn't figure out what the flag sticking out was at first.

Wow, this is simply amazing! Let me tell you, if Lego would sell such a set, I would buy it in an instant, just for the sheer level of creativity alone! Honestly, for me, you deserve an award for coming up with such a unique and incredible idea! You should really submit this to http://lego.cuusoo.com/. Seriously, congratulations! I was completely blown away when I watched your video!

This doesnt have a word to describe how awesome it truly is, great work, great idea and amazing all together, well done and thanks for sharing this wonderful creation :classic:

Very nice! This obviously took an incredible amount of skill and precision. The one "flaw," if you can call it that, would be the lack of a spine, which somewhat spoils the illusion when the book is closed. How you'd get a functional spine onto this is beyond me, though ... at least, not one that you wouldn't need to remove every time you wanted to open the book! Bravo, in any case.

This MOC looks absolutely stunning and impressive! The built and concept have all been carefully thought out and cleverly executed! Love it! Thanks for sharing and all the best in the contest 74louloute!

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

Thanks you everybody again ! :blush:

I don't think this will have success on Cuusoo because it's a little bit fragile :laugh:

Wow that is very cool!!!! The emblem of the book looks amazing and the inside is really well done. I love the little details you used for the room and the garden!

Thank you for sharing! :wub: :wub:

-Aredhel