Dragonator

Heroica RPG 2nd Anniversary Building Contest - Rules and Discussion

Very good, my character is a Titaan dwarf, so I have a special interest in your build.

Thanks!

Hello guys)

Can you tell me something about the Ennon and there are quests that connecting with this land?

Thanks

Hello guys)

Can you tell me something about the Ennon and there are quests that connecting with this land?

Thanks

Ennon was the land that was overrun by the orcish invaders led by Tarokai, it was also the home of the Paladin Order of Ennoc, god of light and justice, before the orcish invasion, after the invasion they moved to Eubric Freeport, Ennon was liberated and Tarokai slain by the Veterans, who later founded Heroica in Eubric, but the king, Lawrence Bloomingham, was lost, and the kingdom was never rebuilt and the lands are only inhabited by bandits and a few handfuls of settlers, for more information on the veterans and the invasion visit the Heroica library, for more on the paladin order ask Etzel or see his quests, there have been no quests in Ennon.

Lawrence Bloomingham was frozen in time and later was released from his prison and joined Heroica, he is Zepher's character.

Ennon was the land that was overrun by the orcish invaders led by Tarokai, it was also the home of the Paladin Order of Ennoc, god of light and justice, before the orcish invasion, after the invasion they moved to Eubric Freeport, Ennon was liberated and Tarokai slain by the Veterans, who later founded Heroica in Eubric, but the king, Lawrence Bloomingham, was lost, and the kingdom was never rebuilt and the lands are only inhabited by bandits and a few handfuls of settlers, for more information on the veterans and the invasion visit the Heroica library, for more on the paladin order ask Etzel or see his quests, there have been no quests in Ennon.

Lawrence Bloomingham was frozen in time and later was released from his prison and joined Heroica, he is Zepher's character.

Spot on, apart from the bit about Boomingham, he is a king that was frozen in time after fighting in the Orcish Wars, but he wasn't the king of Ennon. :wink:

Spot on, apart from the bit about Boomingham, he is a king that was frozen in time after fighting in the Orcish Wars, but he wasn't the king of Ennon. :wink:

Well, you can't expect me to get everything right can you?

Where can I set a swamp scene that is at the foot of a mountain? Might there be a swamp towards the western edge of the Murkwood? Help me out!

Ragnar

There very well might be, you can also create your own space. It doesn't have to be EXACTLY to the setting we created. There is ton of unexplored/undeveloped areas on our map. :wink:

Im trying to convert this into my time zone: Entries must be posted by midnight UTC on Sunday September 8th. Voting will then occur in the week that follows.

Does to mean end of Saturday, beginning of Sunday. Or is it end of Sunday beginning of Monday.

Thank you!

Im trying to convert this into my time zone: Entries must be posted by midnight UTC on Sunday September 8th. Voting will then occur in the week that follows.

Does to mean end of Saturday, beginning of Sunday. Or is it end of Sunday beginning of Monday.

Thank you!

Midnight Sunday means midnight of Sunday evening! Very last second of Sunday! So you have the whole of the 8th to use.

As some people may find that wording slightly confusing, feel free to think of it as 11:59pm on Sunday. :tongue:

Legonardo, I think Derlin would be good friends with Dannylonglegs' character Sylph Solanum. :grin::devil:

...or maybe not... :look:

Okay, I'm in. I don't know much about the Heroica RPG, but I hope my lighthearted send-up of D&D meets Scarface isn't to far afield :sweet:

Okay, I'm in. I don't know much about the Heroica RPG, but I hope my lighthearted send-up of D&D meets Scarface isn't to far afield :sweet:

Well, lots of Heroica quests are like that.

Wait, what do you mean there aren't any? Well there should be!

Amazing build, Scuba. :thumbup: Strivvi has a very unique architecture style.

I have a feeling my back story is very week and may bring me down, but as I'm not familiar with heroics (there's so much,i have no idea where to start!) I can't really improve it. If any of you knowledgeable people have any suggestions I'd be very willing to hear them!I'd also like to say great contest, and good luck to everyone who's entering!

Lovely clean build, Scuba!

Thanks!

Scuba... is that Christian and Jacob I see? :laugh:

... Maybe. :look:

I have a feeling my back story is very week and may bring me down, but as I'm not familiar with heroics (there's so much,i have no idea where to start!) I can't really improve it. If any of you knowledgeable people have any suggestions I'd be very willing to hear them!I'd also like to say great contest, and good luck to everyone who's entering!

Your build is really awesome, and there could definitely be slightly questionable druids out there, but to give it perhaps a connection to Heroica, what you could do is say your build is in an ingame location, for example, the Eubric Forest, The Murkwood or the Mopag Forest, also what you could do is perhaps add in a hero or two that may be coming for advice or perhaps the druid themself is handing a quest or the target of a quest?

Strivvi is a great city. You've done a beautiful job developing it and its style/culture. :thumbup:

Wow! The entries look amazing, I love how many unique ideas people have come up with whitin the same theme!

I just finished and posted my entry, hope you like it! Best of luck to all contestants!