oirad 72

MOC Home Sweet Home (built for Creator Contest)

Hello everybody!

Today I'd like to show you my new cottage that I called Home Sweet Home.

I made it for the Creator Contest which took place in Ballabio (Italy) during the Lego Festival organized by Itlug. I won the contest!! Yayyy!!

I hope You like it!!! You can see all the pictures on my Fllckr page.

Brick on!

post-0-0-92705300-1374000792_thumb.jpg

post-12319-0-33159500-1374000848_thumb.jpg

post-0-0-80213300-1374000903_thumb.jpg

post-0-0-09761100-1374000925_thumb.jpg

post-0-0-63936000-1374000936_thumb.jpg

http://www.flickr.co...157634656707637

LOL! The big spider you see on the front of the house is a typical light that Italian houses had in the seventies. ;)

Very, very nice! Lots of little details. I like the textures an the wall in the front of he house, and I like the use of the leaves as the top of the side walls. I also am quite fond of he roof, very nice textures, the intereior is also well done, everything a minifig would need.

Congratulations!

Andy D

I like the double-width hedge you've got around the house, the flooring set at an angle, the roof detailing, the kitchen stove-top hood, and the fireplace. Heck, there's so much to enjoy in this MOC!

Congratulations on winning that competition and thanks for sharing it with us!

This a very clean and refined build.SImple but with many realistic details.Ilike it very much.

Congratulations ... it's easy to see why this would have been a winner. There are so many interesting details, like the angled floor tiling, the window in the roof, the roof itself, the hedge, the fence, the stainless steel kitchen, just to name a few.

Except the spider. I struggle to reconcile "home sweet home" with the big spider out the front!

Great build. That is a home i could live in. The floor is very well done, as is the fireplace. Best of luck with the contest.

I really love this. It's got a nice shaping and many details I like, e.g. the hedges, the shape and colour of the roof, the SNOT windows, the angled SNOT floor ... Great job! :thumbup:

Congratulations!! :thumbup: Great layout, nice roof, and great job on the very detailed interior! Those stainless steel kitchen looks stunning! Great work!

Congrats! Wonderfull build. What I like most is the modern interior. You pulled that off really well. Most lego interiors go for the classic look but this looks straight out of an Ikea catalogue. Highly inspiring!

Wow! Wonderful details everywhere...especially the floor tiles and the angled living room rug. Outstanding layout of rooms and furniture, and the exterior us so cheerful and happy! Congratulations!

Thank you everybody!!! I treasure every comment you wrote! They make me really proud and help me do better! Thank you!

Excellent house design 'oirad 72', I really do like the fireplace and the roof too ! :grin:

Brick On 'oirad 72' ! :grin:

Well no wonder you won!!! This is a fantastic house packed with awesome details :grin: I particularly like the fence/wall out the front (so much detail :wub: ), the fireplace is awesome too and the roof with all those tiles! But the whole MOC is amazing!

Congratulations and happy building :laugh:

I gotta echo everyone else! The build is amazing, the hedge and tiled floor really caught my attention...well done!

Congratulations! Even without seeing the other entries it can be clearly seen why this one won. It's very nicely designed, and the details are stunning, especially the floor in the living room, roof and hedgerows.

Well done!

I thought the carpet and staircase balustrade look great! The hedgerows look great too!