KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I managed to find a used ucs imperial shuttle , some parts are missing, but on the way! this old set is soo beautiful!

The local Walmarts restocked the "new" Mandalorian Battle Pack last week and I grabbed one. Went back to the same store the other day where I grabbed one and it looks like they are going to be gone again in a week or two. 

On 5/9/2020 at 4:12 AM, Minizem said:

I managed to find a used ucs imperial shuttle , some parts are missing, but on the way! this old set is soo beautiful!

I wouldn't mind a re-issue of that shuttle. It came out before I could afford UCS sets. It definitely holds up well!

4 hours ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

I wouldn't mind a re-issue of that shuttle. It came out before I could afford UCS sets. It definitely holds up well!

A re edition with a full interior would be perfect!

I went on a bit of an "oldies" binge recently:

2015's AAT and Flash Speeder, 2016's Duel on Naboo, 2013's Z-95 and Duel on Geonosis, and 2018's Landing Craft, Mos Eisley, and 2 extra Jedi & Clones Battle Packs. Oh, and I got Anakin's Podracer from last year too.

UCS Falcon at long last.  Forgive me, for I have sinned!  :grin: :blush:

To be fair, it’s a graduation gift, so I’m not the only one paying for it.  However, I understand how obscene the price is, and I may still cancel the backorder if I have a change of heart.  

I also just ordered the UCS millenium falcon as it is finally on back order as an option. Had $45 dollars in LEGO discounts too which helps cover the big expense of it. Not sure when will be built or where placed in house, but didn’t want to regret not getting it like I did the original millenium falcon. 

Wife seemed to be okay with it too when I talked about it a few weeks ago. Hopefully she didn’t forget it. Lol.  

Couple of second hand purchases:

Poe's X-wing 75273 (£40 plus p&p) and the Sith Tie Fighter 75272 (£44 inc p&p).

All the minifigures were included too, so really happy with the prices, as I refused to pay full price for them.

Bought the UCS Millennium Falcon online from Harrods for only $1111 Australian dollars plus 45 shipping (it normally retails for 1300 straight from the LEGO store). In US dollars they have it for around 650. I highly recommend jumping on this now, since its sold out everywhere else and its a great deal!!!

Edited by LEGODrongo01
added clarity

Got a good deal on 75048 Phantom, with a Resistance battle pack thrown in for good measure. Both need a clean but no significant bleaching of parts.

I don't know if collector's prices dropped, or if this was just a coincidence, but i saw a 10188 Death Star change owners for a meager €332 last week on ebay.de :pir-oh3:

Latest set - Rebels Ghost off bricklink, missing Kanan but I already had a brown hair version which is more accurate anyway. I had been after Zeb for weeks, he comes in at about 30 Gbp. I got the Ghost and four figs for 90 :pir-love: and promptly butchered it to make my own. Cross over of parts is about 20%... ah well. 

On 7/18/2020 at 11:32 AM, TeddytheSpoon said:

Got a good deal on 75048 Phantom, with a Resistance battle pack thrown in for good measure. Both need a clean but no significant bleaching of parts.

Phantom 1's crop up fairly frequently... Phantom 2's however... 

On 6/29/2020 at 6:25 PM, Bbafett said:

Wife seemed to be okay with it too when I talked about it a few weeks ago. Hopefully she didn’t forget it. Lol.  

Bless lego-tolerant wives. Mine is a gem. I think the attitude is, she would rather my achilles heel was lego than alcohol, illegal substances or other women. 

Finally bought 75254 AT-ST Raider and 75255 Yoda for €45 and €73 respectively (instead of their €64.99 and €99.99 RRPs in Belgium…); I really look forward to building the latter.

Got a 75222 Betrayal at Cloud City for 230€ at clearance. That gives me the option to build a better one for my children as the basis. Minifigs are great, so that's better than purchasing the pieces alone.

The set has some interesting designs in it, but it cannot compare to the Death Star overall, not at all neither in playability nor in displayability. But as a foundation, for the price brand new, I think it's ok.

75270 Obi-Wan’s Hut

75317 The Mandalorian and The Child

75281 Anakins Jedi Interceptor

Local dealer, 15% discount.

75135 Obi-Wan’s Jedi Interceptor - ebay, sealed

It's been months since i bought a lego set, i was a bit broke...

Just ordered the newest AT-AT 75288 :)

can't wait to receive it

Ordered two Advent Calendars, one for me and one for my girlfriend (I’m a hopeless romantic, so I’m going to slip little notes behind each of the doors of her calendar.  She’ll be very surprised when she opens door number one).  :laugh: :blush:

I also used my VIP points to get the Bespin Duel a few days ago, and it should be arriving today.

Finally, I paid an insane amount of money ($45) for the Han Solo figure from 75222, with the poor justification that it will double in price within a year.  That figure really should have come with the UCS Falcon :wall:  

2 hours ago, RogueTwo said:

Ordered two Advent Calendars, one for me and one for my girlfriend (I’m a hopeless romantic, so I’m going to slip little notes behind each of the doors of her calendar.  She’ll be very surprised when she opens door number one).  :laugh: :blush:

I will be stealing this idea, should I ever get a girlfriend. :laugh:

I have 4 separate orders coming in. I pre-ordered the razor crest all the way back when it first became available for pre-order and have no idea what's going on with it, pre-ordered two tanks off amazon that are supposed to ship today, then used VIP points to get 3 501st sets for about $20 total, but on backorder until the 11th, then finally a bespin duel off target because it had already sold out on the lego site.

Razor Crest from the LEGO store today. I've had the AT-ST raider for a minute that I bought on sale, so now I can build them back to back.

Edited by arc