After seeing some pages in this thread, there is some huge armies. Do you buy individual minifigs, or in bulk quantities?

I'm trying to build a small army, but I have search and bought small quantities in many different places.

13 hours ago, SerenityInFire said:

Great work on your soldiers and structures.

5 hours ago, Viriatus said:

ACPin, very good scenario and participants

Excellent creativity!

Thanks and these will be on display this weekend at the BrickFair NJ!

AC

On 11/22/2016 at 10:33 AM, sahidko said:

Another update. Prince Imrahil and Dol Amroth knights. Helmets used only until something closer to real ones show up.

I do have to chuckle about the "close to real ones

Great figs sahidko! :thumbup:
I just want to comment if you want to add more authenticity to your forces, make sure Imrahil does not have a beard. :wink:

12 hours ago, Ludzik said:

I do have to chuckle about the "close to real ones

Yeah sounds funny now when i read it. :D

6 hours ago, Niku said:

Great figs sahidko! :thumbup:
I just want to comment if you want to add more authenticity to your forces, make sure Imrahil does not have a beard. :wink:

Thanks! I haven't really researched Imrahil's look. :)

Edited by sahidko

Hi everyone,

Im 28 years old and i'm from Belgium. I recently got into LEGO again after going to my parents house and looking at my old lego sets (90's)

I started looking around on the internet and i found this topic. Was i amazed by the number of adults that are collecting these beautiful armies. So i started scaveging some local 2nd hand markets. And i decided to start collecting some black falcons. This is what i got so far. I don't think i will ever have enough :-(

http://imgur.com/uYGg/dooRmC1kMy

Edited by DaBliss
Pic

1 hour ago, DaBliss said:

Hi everyone,

Im 28 years old and i'm from Belgium. I recently got into LEGO again after going to my parents house and looking at my old lego sets (90's)

I started looking around on the internet and i found this topic. Was i amazed by the number of adults that are collecting these beautiful armies. So i started scaveging some local 2nd hand markets. And i decided to start collecting some black falcons. This is what i got so far. I don't think i will ever have enough :-(

Welcome! Nice little army, it's not that big but it would be sufficient for guarding a small mountain keep. :classic:

9 hours ago, DaBliss said:

Hi everyone,

Hello!

I like your Black Falcons too!:classic: And how i love those helmets on the archers!:wub:

Edited by Lazer

I got black Vladek helmets in the mail last Friday, so I was able to complete my unit of the Zotharian (GoH) military: 

31944386620_182269a1c2_z.jpg

The structure, from front to back:

• General of the Zotharian army
  • Commander of the First Division (right), Commander of the Second Division (left)
  • 4 veteran swordsmen, 1 messenger
  • 12 regular swordsmen :knight: 

32272449686_91b2201693_z.jpg

General Zeruko Urima.

All hierarchical levels share the same insignia. (Ninjago Cole all the way! :grin:

I think that I have enough soldiers for now, it's sufficient to man a small fortress, have a medium sized battle scene, or do a military ceremony.

@Exetrius: I like your army very much! Ninjago offers some beautiful torsos and stuff!

Which face did you use for your general's head?

What torso is that on the guy with the envelope?

I love that type of helmet (which has the golden horns here).

Edited by Lazer

On 15-1-2017 at 8:52 PM, Alfadas said:

Saw them on Flickr the other day, very awesome! The figs look so cool!

4 hours ago, Lazer said:

@Exetrius: I like your army very much! Ninjago offers some beautiful torsos and stuff!

Which face did you use for your general's head?

What torso is that on the guy with the envelope?

I love that type of helmet (which has the golden horns here).

Thanks, guys! :classic:

The general has the head of Psyclone, from Ultra agents: http://brickset.com/minifigs/uagt008/Psyclone-with-Parachute-Backpack-and-Attachments

The messenger's torso is from Stone Army Cole (black arms swapped for gunmetal grey ones): http://brickset.com/sets/5004393-1/Cole

And yes, the Dragon Knights helmet is a great piece!

Not the best pictures but...

Skeleton Army:

:ukCI6WG.jpg

Crown Knight Army:
NJqWp5p.jpg

UPDATE: Thought I should mention that I'm in the process of building castles/walled cities for BOTH factions. :D

Edited by SerenityInFire

Hello,

Here is my new army of Crusaders remade at the taste of our days. :grin:

Better weapons for hallberds guards and better heads for everybody ! And I made a Royal family to give the knights someone to defend. :laugh:

Here is all the army around the Royal family :

31772299814_59bd5c135e.jpg

The Royal Family :

31772299344_4f083b9dfd.jpg

Marksmen :

32575287636_56fe6b1a9e.jpg

Hallberds guards :

32615739575_3ffa4d9cb6.jpg

Prison guards :

31803518873_057b01c51c.jpg

Swordsmen :

32615727715_b1c49268c7.jpg

The king riding with his knights :

32492988201_3764d9d0ab.jpg

I hope you'll like them.

Edited by Faladrin

I like the prints of your minifigures, they are in a very good state!

But i do prefer older weapons. I do not like the golden weapons for medieval knights.  (but everyone has his own view of things ofcourse!)

Good luck on the battlefield. Let's hope they can save the royal family.

1 hour ago, DaBliss said:

I like the prints of your minifigures, they are in a very good state!

But i do prefer older weapons. I do not like the golden weapons for medieval knights.  (but everyone has his own view of things ofcourse!)

Good luck on the battlefield. Let's hope they can save the royal family.

Thank you for your comment.

I tryed to preserve the prints very soon in my childhood, so many of my old 80's castle minifigs are well preserved.

Your weapon taste is good too. I didn't change so much weapons though...

Thank you again. The will be part of a bigger project I am building, so, no battlefield but a good old castle to defend ! :laugh:

On 27-1-2017 at 1:20 AM, kouz-one said:

hey guys :)

that's not really something like an army, but here are some of my new dragoons cavalry ...

Personally, I'm quite a fan of a diverse, powerful few, instead of a uniform mass. The middle one is especially unique. :thumbup:

On 4-2-2017 at 5:22 PM, Faladrin said:

Hello,

Here is my new army of Crusaders remade at the taste of our days. :grin:

Better weapons for hallberds guards and better heads for everybody ! And I made a Royal family to give the knights someone to defend. :laugh:

Here is all the army around the Royal family :

The Royal Family :

31772299344_4f083b9dfd.jpg

The enchantress in blue is really nice, I'm very surprised how well the combo between new and old works here!