Ecclesiastes

Celebrating Guilds of Historica, final contest!

On 2/22/2023 at 9:58 PM, Kai NRG said:

Is non-LEGO string allowed?

That's allowed!:pir-thumb:

For Category 10A, must it be on only a 32x32 footprint? Meaning, if I have a 32x32 section, but then added a 16x32 section (like several of the Ninjago City sets), can they be one entry together, or would I have to enter only the 32x32 part of it in 10A and then put the 16x32 section into Category 10C?

The deadline is extended by a few days: April 2nd. This way the weekend can be used for finishing touches or for making photos!

On 3/25/2023 at 1:30 PM, Ecclesiastes said:

The deadline is extended by a few days: April 2nd. This way the weekend can be used for finishing touches or for making photos!

Oh good! Was there any answer to my question a post back, about the limits to the 10A category?

On 3/27/2023 at 5:56 PM, Henjin_Quilones said:

Oh good! Was there any answer to my question a post back, about the limits to the 10A category?

Missed that one:innocent:  Entry max 32x32. So yes, that smaller 16x32 should be a separate entry.

On 3/28/2023 at 3:23 PM, Ecclesiastes said:

Missed that one:innocent:  Entry max 32x32. So yes, that smaller 16x32 should be a separate entry.

Thanks! I figured that would be the case, but I had so much fun with the 32x32 that I just couldn't stop there. I might keep adding more modules, too, as I feel inspired. Though the whole building for 360-degree viewing and adding complete interiors is out of my comfort zone, for sure. 

I can't vote in any here, as I am not a Guild member, but I did want to say well done all, fantastic standard of entries across the board. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching each one arrive.

The results are in!:excited:

A

1st place: @soccerkid6
"Soccerkid6's entry looms above the rest - if the great color scheme and composition won't win you over, all the intricate interiors will!"

2nd place: @MrLind
"MrLind's entry won me over with the totally unique arrangement of buildings around the canal. It creates a challenge for presentation - the loving interiors more than make up for that though!"

B

1st place: @Gideon

2nd place: @Louis of Nutwood

C

1st place: @Zilmrud

2nd place: @LittleJohn

Raffle winner:
@kahir88

Congrats winners! Please contact me for shipping info!

Congrats winners!  What a great contest, it was so much fun to see the guilds come out strong again and find that after ten years, there's still tons of building potential in Historica!

Congratulations everyone! Always great to see more GoH builds and this contest was a fun excuse to build castle again!

Congratulations to the winners! And thank you to all participants and organisers, it has been an amazing contest that spawned so many great builds to admire! 

Congratulations to the winners, and a round of applause for all who participated and organized! :excited:

Congrats to all the winners, and I’ll join in with a big thanks to the organisers. So many great contributions, GoH seems to carry on in high fashion!

Congrats to all the winners! You all had some truly great entries. I especially liked the "Old but Gold" category - it shows how far we've all come in just a few years!

It's nice to see the Guilds thriving!

Congrats to all the winners!  Quite an impressive collection.  Kind of makes me want to see everything put together at a convention into a Cedrica build!