Hewman

Is your member number a set number?

I do recall many years ago when someone wrote, "hey there's this new LEGO forum called Eurobricks." and so I signed up. As #94, I didn't get a set match on Brickset.

#394 looks interesting though. Harley Davidson 1000CC

I do recall many years ago when someone wrote, "hey there's this new LEGO forum called Eurobricks." and so I signed up. As #94, I didn't get a set match on Brickset.

What astonishes me is that you've been here for this long and only have 55 posts! *huh*

number 126030, no set on that but take away method leaves me with a few choices, best by far is 6030 (1984) catapult.

#1260 "car" is terrifying, and 2603 was a Duplo dinosaur bucket.

It is (with the pony ears and the loosely stacked plates it would be given thumbs down at TLG HQ today though) allthough when I was a kid I thought it was quite odd for a motorbike to have rocket engines on it :laugh:

Nearly since last post, but I hope it's ok to necro-post my set number?

I'm a Happy Meal freebie, a red helicopter. Well, could be worse, like Jack Stone, a Scala bead or something along that line....

http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=1644-1&name=Lego%20Motion%204A,%20Wind%20Whirler%20polybag&category=%5BUniversal%20Building%20Set%5D%5BBasic%20Model%5D#T=S&O={}

Let me see, nope 48371 doesn't produce any results in Lego sets or parts or pieces, darn!

Although incidental the numbers I have chosen for myself 7992 in my signature do produce this little set: http://brickset.com/...ntainer-Stacker

You know if you google "LEGO 48371" you can see your avatar picture in the results :laugh:

Edited by Robert8

You know if you google "LEGO 48371" you can see your avatar picture in the results :laugh:

That's creepy, it also shows a lot of my MOC's or comments here on Eurobricks...