I like it. Looks detailed enough to be recognizable, without becoming cluttered in little (system)parts. And judging by the box picture, both axles are suspended. Looks like opposite wheels are oscillating around a center point only, so pendulum axles front and rear,  but then it will probably have springs as well to balance the axles in 'neutral' position. Some new parts in yellow again (after all new panels on Volvo dumper), that is always good! And those new tires are promising, let's hope we see those more often in the near future.

Pretty certain it has some kind of suspension. And with those tyres and regular yellow colour (not some barely available off yellow colour) I'm really liking the look of this one. The tyres remind me a little of the 8868 tyres. I guess they'll be smaller, but not that much smaller. It looks very Technic :thumbup:

Edited by allanp

My son has an unhealthy fascination with Jeeps and seeing his reaction to Madoca’s MOC I will certainly add this one to his fleet of vehicles as I think it represents the Wrangler well for the scale and part count.

I'll probably buy it. The overall shaping is great and it should be affordable, too.

It is curious that TLG decided to release the long awaited small tractor tyres on a model that actually doesn't have in real. I was expecting them on an agricultural are construction model. Very nice addition anyway!

14 minutes ago, mpj said:

It is curious that TLG decided to release the long awaited small tractor tyres on a model that actually doesn't have in real. I was expecting them on an agricultural are construction model. Very nice addition anyway!

It is an odd choice.

I can't decide which one I want more. This Jeep or the 42123 McLaren.
My preference depends on the McLaren's differential question... If no differential there, clearly the Jeep wins.

26 minutes ago, mpj said:

just gonna post the same thing.  oh well, i guess the cool thing os we get new tires

Tractor tires and new small panels are great news. IMHO it is a must buy

7 minutes ago, allanp said:

I guess now we need to ask for medium (roughly 81mm) tractor tyres!

And also 95mm would be great.

29 minutes ago, Gumalca said:

are the wheels the same as in this set?

It looks like that way. Those tires are mini version of those: link