That is a pretty big crane, but even at that size it looks amazing with all those details, the tires give the best look, they seem just like in a real crane.

after watchning the video i supposed there is something to improve: maybe you can add the Y-attachment to make the boom stronger and it seems like the superstructure can not make 360 rotation because there is no room for the countryweight when it situated between the cab and the superstructure. Also outriggers are not working - they are just rotating...need to fix them...

Despite the written above this crane worth the HOF, imo!

Edited by Aleh

Absolutely amazing crane that you have built. the colors are beautiful and the details stunning.

what tires are you using?

This looks amazing! All your MOCs look great. I'd really like to see more of the inner workings, and how you've designed the mechanical aspects of it. Do you have any pictures with the panels removed, or of the build process?

Great looking moc!

after watchning the video i supposed there is something to improve: maybe you can add the Y-attachment to make the boom stronger and it seems like the superstructure can not make 360 rotation because there is no room for the countryweight when it situated between the cab and the superstructure. Also outriggers are not working - they are just rotating...need to fix them...

Despite the written above this crane worth the HOF, imo!

Thanks for your suggestions.

Amazing job! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I hoped that the wheels around the turntable would give more stability to the crane, in any case it is an exceptional result!

There are a lot of cranes in Lego Technic world. And the more the cranes the higher expectations. No doubts your model is one of the best Lego cranes - it's really awesome!

This is one beautiful crane.

Not the biggest, not the most beautiful, but certainly worth the HOF

Are there any limits to lego cranes?? This is incredible. Huge, beautiful and functional... wow.

Are there any limits to lego cranes?? This is incredible. Huge, beautiful and functional... wow.

There are no limits to AFOL builders. MOCs becoming greater with years..

And it's becoming harder to surprise the audience...

This is just a really impressive MOC!

Really love how it looks. Do you have some technical instructions for it (LDD, pictures, pdf, ...)?

Edited by tismabrick

Holy smoke, that is serious lego building and awesome. You deserve some sort of lego medal for the design.

How many pieces is it and and any instructions?

This is just a really impressive MOC!

Really love how it looks. Do you have some technical instructions for it (LDD, pictures, pdf, ...)?

Thanks for your appreciate, and sorry about I haven't instruction for this. It around 7000-8000 pieces.

Your crane was quite the inspiration for me. I've had a 42009 set lying around for almost a year with the sole intention of building the Grove GMK 6400 mobile crane out of it. Seeing your gigantic crane finally motivated me to take up the challenge and build the GMK6400 (slightly smaller) mobile crane. I really wanted to achieve a near vertical boom angle with it, and looking at your custom lego linear actuator made me try to make one like it (although a bit smaller) for the GMK 6400. I've made instructions for the actuator for the GMK6400 which is based on the same concept you used http://rebrickable.com/mocs/motomatt/lego-linear-actuator-for-grove-gmk6400-mobile-crane

I would love to build this I am currently working on the 24009 moc yo  make is work better...but would buy all parts need to make into the LTM 1750 9.1 and build it...I just can not find the instructions to parts count for the build