14: 10

4: 6

10: 4

13: 3

20: 2

9: 1

14 - Moby Brick - Hands down the best entry in my opinion. Super smooth two stage transformation, and very sleek looks!

4 - Blightmaw - This one had me from the start! The transformation is so simple, yet so brilliant. It's not a Technical masterpiece, but great colours, and very toy-like looks make this a winner in my book.

10 - VIP transporter - When it comes to LEGO, I'm usually not a fan of "bigger is better", but this entry resonates so well with the type of model I myself pictured this contest was all about (I'm unfortunately not familiar with M.A.S.K). It's obvious that a lot of work went into this, and it paid off!

13 - Valuable Transport - Sleek, good looks in normal mode, and an elegant (albeit slow) transformation. Just don't like the batterybox, but that's a necessary compromise at this scale

20 - Masticator - Very toy-like functions, but they seem to be so perfected. Very awesome model!

9 - Hellhound - Great looks (in battle mode), and very smooth and simple transformation.

Honorable metions:

16 - The Sandstormer - Fantastic model!

17 - Jurassic Revenge - Great pictures, made me laugh :classic:

Allocating the points was (as usual) much harder than expected! :blush:

14: 10

18: 6

15: 4

11: 3

2: 2

13: 1

It was hard to deciede. Great contest is this one, and in my opinion, all entries prove that.

11: 10

9: 6

10: 4

2: 3

14: 2

20: 1

It seems I have a particular bias towards Enforcers... I must just be a goody two shoes :grin: Good luck to everyone else!

16:10

18:6

17:4

20:3

5:2

4:1

remember that all of the entries were great! nice contest, It was a Shame that this contest has not really many entries due To the Summer party o some builders ahahah so twice congratulation To The partecipants! !

10:10

16:6

11:4

20:3

9:2

1:1

Interesting contest. Wish luck to all contestants! :thumbup:

14:10

11:6

18:4

16:3

10:2

1:1

I know I'm too late, but nevertheless, I wanted to share my votes ;)