Aliencat

[A - G07] Get off my lawn!

This is a response to WickNole's Water Pump: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=110068

Just driving to work...

01_800.jpg

Who am I kidding, I don't have a job, I just like to get away from my wife sometimes...

02_800.jpg

Who am I kidding, I don't have a wife. I don't even know where I live...

In fact, everything before this morning is all one big blur. I don't remember where I got this car from, or who drank all my whiskey.

WAIT!

03_800.jpg

Who put this here?!

04_800.jpg

Yeah this definitely doesn't look like something I put here... I'm gonna need a bigger vacuum cleaner!

05_800.jpg

And here's some more views of the Caddy and the Vacuumdozer:

caddy1_400.jpg caddy2_400.jpg caddy3_400.jpg

vacuum1_400.jpg vacuum2_400.jpg vacuum3_400.jpg

*oh2*

Wow! Everything here is perfect, the vehicles are beautiful, the landscaping, as well. The vacuumdozer is hilarious, and I love the details in the Cadillac, the foliage, and the base(s!).

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Those landscapes are beautiful, particularly the waterfall :wub: Superb vehicles too, great to see an Alien build :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments! :)

Cool!

:sweet:

Hey man sorry if I messed up your water pump, I couldn't really see how it was built on the inside, and I didn't have any of those wheel things in red ;)

Great story and build. AG is starting to develop a great current of offbeat and silly humor that is awesome.

Remind me to never slam the door in your face when you come by selling vaccums! Excellent work all around!

Edited by SpacerSteve

Wonderful. So creative, and beautifully built. Love it!

:roflmao:

This is a fantastic series of builds and very funny too! Both landscapes are great, as are both vehicles, but especially that vacuum cleaner... love the concept! :thumbup:

Absolutely incredible! :wub: Every bit of it. Beautiful landscape, great vehicles, working off someone else's build, a good story. Couldn't be better. :thumbup:

:laugh::roflmao: Fantastic alien build, lovely car and as others have mentioned, the landscape is superb as well, especially the first one with the waterfall! Excellent job on the bigger vacuum cleaner too! :laugh::sweet: