Hopefully Lance's lance will be the old classic one they had in the 90's

Like this: https://www.google.c...cwhVW-hfhQZKCM:

From the one non-leaked picture we've seen, it looks like it's actually a custom one built from parts including an antenna (2569) and a 2x2 parabolic dish (30063). Though of course, he might have different styles of lance in different sets, just as Ghoultar from LEGO Ninjago has different styles of scythe in different sets.

In any case, the old-school lance (at least, a remolded version of it) appears in two Ninjago sets this year as a flagpole, and there's no indication it's going away any time soon.

Like most here, I was really hoping for something I could blend into my current knights set up. With the exception of maybe the visors, i have a feeling that's not going to be possible.

I really don't care for the studs on the shields, and the armor looks way to space age. So that doesn't leave me much in terms of new knights.

For some reason the vibe I get is that this was designed by committee, based on comments by a bunch of seven year olds and people who couldn't decide between a knights theme and a castle theme.

Hmm...... looks like Lego is keeping up their site's message board for Castle 2013, presumably to repurpose it into a Nexo Knights one, just as they did with Kingdoms and Castle 2013.

You know what that means... :wink:

Hmm...... looks like Lego is keeping up their site's message board for Castle 2013, presumably to repurpose it into a Nexo Knights one, just as they did with Kingdoms and Castle 2013.

You know what that means... :wink:

That while the theme may be considered a Castle theme it is still decidedly not historic? :look::tongue:

I was talking about the regular soldiers, who are for some reason only seen in the two smallest sets. I'm fine with the way the knights themselves are distributed.

I'm actually pretty alright with this. The "Regular Soldiers" are actually pretty reusable in my opinion, and the small sets have some nice parts/are cheap, so they're good for those who want to army build the soldiers. I'm still waiting to see who(what)'s piloting the chaos cannon, as the picture is very dark there, That could be my favorite set from the wave. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

That while the theme may be considered a Castle theme it is still decidedly not historic? :look::tongue:

Correct. That one was for the people who say that this isn't a Castle theme at all. :wink:

I'm actually pretty alright with this. The "Regular Soldiers" are actually pretty reusable in my opinion, and the small sets have some nice parts/are cheap, so they're good for those who want to army build the soldiers. I'm still waiting to see who(what)'s piloting the chaos cannon, as the picture is very dark there, That could be my favorite set from the wave. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

The point I was trying to make is that there are only two regular soldiers who only come in the smallest sets for no apparent reason, and there are no grunts in any of the other sets, even the Castle itself. :classic:

Correct. That one was for the people who say that this isn't a Castle theme at all. :wink:

Gotcha! :wink:

The point I was trying to make is that there are only two regular soldiers who only come in the smallest sets for no apparent reason, and there are no grunts in any of the other sets, even the Castle itself. :classic:

I see. :classic: that does seem odd now that I think of it. Perhaps this means we'll see more of them in the next wave? :look:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

It means the series is focused around the main characters and their powers, the little robot grunts are just a background. Kids are to buy sets for the main characters. Just read the white box on the scanned leaked pictures that starts with "Take the fight to the lava monsters". It really answers a lot of your questions.

Well, if this pictures in this video are real/true (still hoping they are not!) then I have to say I am quite disappointed, really... :sceptic:

Edited by Bob De Quatre
Video removed

They're real! Remove the video, please!

LEGO has tweeted some photos of them setting up their NYCC panel. One wall panel has a dark blue and yellow sci-fi design - that's Nexo Knights!

Realistically for me (and I'm not a while Castle-y person) these sets make sense. I like the diversity and the whole approach that Lego are going for here, mixing Knights with a little bit of technology, seems like they are stepping out of the box with this Castle theme, which I am intrigued by. Hopefully, depending on what the other sets look like, I'll probably buy one or two sets to start me off with the line.

LEGO has tweeted some photos of them setting up their NYCC panel. One wall panel has a dark blue and yellow sci-fi design - that's Nexo Knights!

Interesting, I wonder what will be displayed? The sets? The series? A teaser? Tomorrow we'll find out.

Edited by Dr_Chronos

If I remember correctly, he will be exclusive to the Fortrex set (the big one) and that set wasn't on the two prelim catalog pages that most of us have seen.

Since I'm mostly interested into Axel for his specific helmet piece (which might be just the right piece I would need for my Transformer MOC so I don't have to leave the path of the purist :laugh: ) I will probably Bricklink that little piece.

Unless Fortrex is going to be so awesome (and well-priced) that I will get the set anyway.

They're real! Remove the video, please!

Yeah that panel does look like it could be Nexo Knights. That almost 100% confirms we will see official pictures of sets revealed during Comic con. Maybe we will even get series synopsis to clear confusion that many people seem to have.