Bob De Quatre

AG - Octan Corporation Meeting Room

I will donate my 66 credits to Bob de Quatre as well :wink:

I'm sending 53 credit to Lord Bob.

@Jody: The lfx-file is too big to add as an attachment. PM me your e-mail, so I can send it to you.

TO: Lu Caslaug-Hing

Re: Incident in the courtyard.

The following fine has been levied against your account:

1. Reckless driving/flying -75 Credits

The following bonus has been applied to your account:

1. Test Pilot bonus for completing an Immelmann Turn in the Mudskipper (whether intentional or not). +32

--------------------

Please transfer 43 credits to Bob.

-Lu

----

"Octan Headquarters this is H3 calling from E03, hq do you copy? Hq, I'm running out of something to errr I mean water, hq do you copy?"

// "Attention all Octan personnel, this is Dr. Danielle Long, speaking for Octan CEO Jacques LaRose while he is on payed vacation very important Octan business trips. Due to all of your hard work and dedication to our benevolent Corporate overlords, we have amassed enough resources to commence Space Combat training exercises. With Kawashita activity intensifying in neutral space, we are proud to unveil the first two Interplanetary Defense Force ships. All Octan employees should familiarize themselves with Basic Space Combat protocol. Yes, this is mandatory. There will be random inspections. Keep up the good work, co-workers! The upper brass is very pleased."//

~Dr. Long

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Hi Octan's,

Last night two o'clock german time I recivied a message from Kai that there are (upcoming?) Problem's with those guys from M.A.N.T.I.S., she asked for help and i can't skip her out. So I want to sign in for Octan Cooperation:

18796796148_7c9b2930a7.jpg

marcu44 - Pilot

''My weapons may not be the best, but my reactions as a space pilot are!''

(Should I post a 100x100 Pixel Pic here, or somewhere else?)

18979757672_c10de1b647_t.jpg

As I informed myself about, what actually is going on I saw the Due Date for Challenge 1 is...like...today :grin: . Instantly grabbed the bricks...

Regards

P.S: Is it necessary to build one thing beside the challenge per week? What are possible planets and tasks for an pilot?

Edited by marcu22

Great to have you in Octan, marcu! You should post the 100x100 pixel pic in the introduction and discussion thread. Other builds every week are not necessary, but they are helpful :wink:

As I informed myself about, what actually is going on I saw the Due Date for Challenge 1 is...like...today :grin: . Instantly grabbed the bricks...

:grin::laugh: Looking forward to it!

@marku22 - can you build something for G03? We've been doing a western theme there, so desert environment, landscape only, no minifigures/buildings/ships