Lego Spy

What Video Game(s) are you playing?

Halo 5 and Uncharted 4.  I need to get one of those finished so I can get going on Gears of War 4.  So much games, so little time.

On my Xbox One:

Halo 5, Halo Master Chief Collection, Minecraft, Forza Horizon, and Star Trek Online.

On PC:

Railnation, Train Simulator, Star Wars Empire at War, MNOG, and Cities Skylines

On Phone:

Marvel Future Fight, Ticket to Ride

I also have a lot of Xbox and Xbox 360 games, but I won't list those here :P

Edited by xboxtravis7992

OK, I'm an old timer (ready for my older than dirt tag in a few months); I've been playing Counter Strike for 15 years, but having a job and kids (and a LEGO hobby) it's hard to find time to play.

However, I work for Turner Broadcasting, and this year we started E-League.  I actually get to work on the broadcasts, and even wrote code to integrate with the game engine to get information out.  It required me getting the latest Counter Strike - Global Offensive.  So I started playing again.  Excepting a month binging on Tomb Raider a couple of years ago, I haven't found anything I enjoy more.  I have like 75 steam games (mostly from sales and Humble Bundles), and find every time I try a new one, I go back to Counter Strike.

Watching it being played by pros helps raise my interest, too.  I get to meet some of the players and sometimes just sit in audience and watch.

For the first time I started Republic  Commandos and almost finished it. I honestly really like it even if it can be challenging at times. Definitely recommend it. 

On November 7, 2016 at 11:09 AM, fred67 said:

OK, I'm an old timer (ready for my older than dirt tag in a few months); I've been playing Counter Strike for 15 years, but having a job and kids (and a LEGO hobby) it's hard to find time to play.

However, I work for Turner Broadcasting, and this year we started E-League.  I actually get to work on the broadcasts, and even wrote code to integrate with the game engine to get information out.  It required me getting the latest Counter Strike - Global Offensive.  So I started playing again.  Excepting a month binging on Tomb Raider a couple of years ago, I haven't found anything I enjoy more.  I have like 75 steam games (mostly from sales and Humble Bundles), and find every time I try a new one, I go back to Counter Strike.

Watching it being played by pros helps raise my interest, too.  I get to meet some of the players and sometimes just sit in audience and watch.

Ooh, I love me some Counter Strike. Been eons since I've played. 

I play a lot of Starcraft 2. 

The Force Unleashed II. I've had the first one for a long time and have played through it several times, but for some reason, I've never gotten the sequel until fairly recently. And as a Star Wars fan who has never played many of the video games, I'm really enjoying it. :classic:

47 minutes ago, npgcole said:

The Force Unleashed II. I've had the first one for a long time and have played through it several times, but for some reason, I've never gotten the sequel until fairly recently. And as a Star Wars fan who has never played many of the video games, I'm really enjoying it. :classic:

It was all fun and games for me until I hit the three hour mark of the game and it just unceremoniously finished on what seemed like only the fourth level... I heard there was some DLC which later corrected that, but my friend who owned the copy of the game I played it on I don't think ever bought the DLC. It was highway robbery when that game first dropped asking $60 for a half finished story and for $15 DLC to finish that story... :angry: There is a reason that game series was abruptly canceled before a third one could ever be made... 

I hope that my opinion doesn't detract from your experience playing the game, but my brief experiences with it have given me a rather fond dislike for that specific title. The first one was a lot better in the sense its brief story was a lot more rounded and fleshed out.

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Special Edition.

God I love games like this... I can get really immersed into the game and just do whatever I want. I've hardly done any main quests, aside from the first three or four :laugh_hard:
It's just so much fun to simply run around and explore locations and stuff like that :wub:

Pokemon Sun and Uncharted 4 are on my waiting list :innocent2:
And I'm thinking of buying the Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection for PS4, but that can wait, so..

Regards,
Mitch

9 hours ago, xboxtravis7992 said:

It was all fun and games for me until I hit the three hour mark of the game and it just unceremoniously finished on what seemed like only the fourth level... I heard there was some DLC which later corrected that, but my friend who owned the copy of the game I played it on I don't think ever bought the DLC. It was highway robbery when that game first dropped asking $60 for a half finished story and for $15 DLC to finish that story... :angry: There is a reason that game series was abruptly canceled before a third one could ever be made... 

I hope that my opinion doesn't detract from your experience playing the game, but my brief experiences with it have given me a rather fond dislike for that specific title. The first one was a lot better in the sense its brief story was a lot more rounded and fleshed out.

Oh, wow. I just started the game, so I had no idea. It's a shame I'm only playing part of the story. I'm glad I got it cheap, then!

I got out some old GameCube games. The most recent one I started re-playing is The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. But before that I was re-playing Pokemon Colosseum. (I think I'm a little bored with the grinding. But I hope to get back and finish up the main story.) 

COD:IW :blush: Yes, I know; I also play BF1.

But I must say the gameplay/guns/design is really enjoyable, though they have to work on the lag & ani-cheat software.

Final Fantasy VII on my PS4. Just cause who can say no to Tifa in 1080p? Sure it looks dated(just a port after all) but it is what I remember. Not my fav FF but given the choices on PS4 I'll take it. 

I'm currently hooked on Overwatch. If you've got any love for team based shooters, I'd recommend Overwatch. It's a bit quicker paced than TF2, even though I still adore TF2.

Titanfall 2 - short but great singleplayer campaign, and the multiplayer is outstanding. Really recommend everyone give this a shot, whether it's on PC (my personal preference) or console. Fast paced FPS, unlike any of the well-known ones out right now.

Just finished Infamous Second Son and now playing Tomb Raider (2013),