Sign in to follow this  
Captain Flint

Brullwor

Brullwor is a place in Moruth swamplands. Deep in the middle of the swamp stands a house, which is home to a girl named Ira. Ira is a lonely girl, which she hates this place, and dreams about a beautiful green land of Avalonia, which passers travelers told her about this land. When she was a child and hang out with Eric from the far Bluwhorm, he promised her that one day they will leave together this place and go in search of another place, much friendlier. That day she was delighted when he visited her, especially because she loved flowers and he brought her a bouquet of flowers Mireirien, pink flowers that are rare and grow in a very dangerous and difficult places to reach. Of course, the day which was really dreadful has now been wonderful and their journey now begins.

So, I made another house similar to the previous. Still, I did not get tired of such buildings, but I really have to change something. The story is also nothing special. However, this is one of my biggest creations built on the panel 48X48.

16415073941_6bfb4c7edc_c.jpg

15796781653_3c17971a3d_c.jpg

16415904252_9a17cfc573_c.jpg

16230929017_4c9061b501_c.jpg

Great build, for your biggest build so far you did pretty awesome! The house is great, like the scenery surrounding it. :thumbup:

The green effect of the water is very well done and bring the MOC a special scaring side. Congrats!

I don't think this style needs a change frankly. :wink: This one I think is one of your better executed builds in the swamps. The larger base allows the different colors and plants to work together better without seeming cluttered.

Nice build, Captain Flint!

The style you have developed is very nice, but it does have me wondering what else you can build. This is one of the nicest swamps I have seen and the building and foliage are a perfect fit! My favorite details are the roof ridges and the windows!

Superb build as always :thumbup: It does look rather similar to your previous builds, but that's not always a bad thing and you've definitely got the design down pat.

The larger landscape looks great :classic:

Another fantastic building, you really are perfecting your style with these awesome inns/homes! The detailing work and stone foundation are very well done and give this building an appropriate worn look to it. The landscaping is top notch too, love the swampy vibe and such a fantastic idea for those trees! They look awesomely evil! Excellent build and story!