Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

Just now, BrickHat said:

I hope that Mr. Good and Evil's supporters are Hyde-ing, because un-fortune-ately he's getting crushed.

I can tell! He doesn't seem to be having much fortune!

21 minutes ago, soccerkid6 said:

Meant to vote for the Fortune Teller, accidentally voted for the Eraser dude :hmpf:

Same thing :tongue:

Ahhhhh, crud. Poor Mr. Good and Evil ... Would have voted for you if it hadn't been for my beloved Fortune Teller. Sorry, buddy.

She may not win this ride but I voted for Cowgirl.

Same! Although I do think the Veterinarian is a very pleasing minifigure, she didn't stand a chance against one of my faves ... the Scarecrow is just awesome.

27 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

FORTUNE TELLER WINS

bhnev6.jpg

Next round ready in 15 minutes.

I bet fortune teller knew she'd win thousands of years ago

Oh man! Space miner and classic alien in the same round?! There both so awesome! 

3bd9be39a8d23210a6b07e82c89d865e.jpg

Oh well. I went with space miner. Cause I looooooove Mtron!

40 minutes ago, Lego-fire said:

Come on Alien fans we come in peace

"And then we blow you to pieces!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!!"

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

35 minutes ago, Lego-fire said:

we come in peace

shoot to kill

shoot to kill

shoot to kill

5 minutes ago, Draxx said:

shoot to kill

shoot to kill

shoot to kill

Hahaha!!!

1 hour ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I don't need a brain to know who to pick this round.

I didn't get that joke at first! LOL! That's hilarious!

Regarding that sci-fi get less love overhere than historical, city and fantasy minifigs i fear that my beloved classic alien will not make it. He is in my top ten of cmf figs :-(

SCARECROW AND THE MINER IN THE SAME MEGABLOCKING ROUND! 

I randomized and picked scarecrow, since I could not decide.

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Regarding that sci-fi get less love overhere than historical, city and fantasy minifigs i fear that my beloved classic alien will not make it. He is in my top ten of cmf figs :-(

I feel you. To make matters worse he gets paired with the space miner. I gave the Alien my vote. After all, he's an instant classic. If things continue to run this way, this sucks: although S6 was either my favorite or one of my favorites, most of my top figures from it (namely Alien and Clockwork robot) won't make it.

@Borex @BrickHat
I do feel bad for the Space theme.  It seems to have had some bad pairings in the first round.  I personally prefer historical figures, but I also like Space and would definitely have voted for some Space figures had they not been paired against other favorites of mine.  There does seem to be a greater preference on Eurobricks for Historic over Space which is probably discouraging to avid Space fans, but just remember that all but one top figure will be eliminated by the end of the game, so all themes but one will ultimately have discouraged fans in the end.

I like the classic alien and the space miner, but they were paired against the scarecrow (which I personally like much better).  I also like the clockwork robot much better than the Yeti that won in group 10, but I apparently was not in the majority here on Eurobricks...

7 hours ago, Draxx said:

shoot to kill

shoot to kill

shoot to kill

We come in peace- As we burst out of the guy from Alien's chest with a flaming rifle

Edited by Lego-fire

3 hours ago, Slegengr said:

@Borex @BrickHat
I do feel bad for the Space theme.  It seems to have had some bad pairings in the first round.  I personally prefer historical figures, but I also like Space and would definitely have voted for some Space figures had they not been paired against other favorites of mine.  There does seem to be a greater preference on Eurobricks for Historic over Space which is probably discouraging to avid Space fans, but just remember that all but one top figure will be eliminated by the end of the game, so all themes but one will ultimately have discouraged fans in the end.

I like the classic alien and the space miner, but they were paired against the scarecrow (which I personally like much better).  I also like the clockwork robot much better than the Yeti that won in group 10, but I apparently was not in the majority here on Eurobricks...

I appreciate the sentiments. :classic: It really is just a game. It's just sad to see some of our favorites be vanquished. :laugh:

Didn't the clockwork robot lose barely to the yeti? I don't think it was a landslide, unlike the current group.