Ok... that 42043 is really freaking awesome!!!!

It ticks pretty much every box people wanted to see in that set lol.

Job well done Lego!

A must have set, lots of potential for modifying/improving bodywork and color! Haven't bought an official set in a long time, looks like this is the one :)

Edited by z3_2drive

Shut up and take my money, the Arocs is awesome. I'm probably going to skip out on 42030 and get this beauty. I may even get two, for the sake of all the new parts.

Edit: I just noticed that above the 3rd axle on each side are yellow pieces that are probably removable wheel chocks, a very nice touch. Also, the designer should not be that hard to guess: Markus Kossman.

Edited by Saberwing40k

This certainly confirms longer pneumatic cylinders in both the large and small diameters. I wonder if they will be exactly twice the length of the old ones? If so, that would allow me to go back and replace my old back-to-back cylinders with the expensive brackets with the new longer cylinders.

Arocs is dream set in every way, bravo LEGO! :thumbup: Crawler crane is pretty awesome as well with 4 motorized functions and blue colour. Epic.

This set has everything, that I can imagine for flagship with 2793 pieces, only problem I see is front of cabin.

We my christmas present is choosen!

This set has everything, that I can imagine for flagship with 2793 pieces...

Couldn't agree more!

My only "issue/gripe" is this....thank heavens we have new pieces and at last a clamshell grab...but is it me or do the halves of the clamshell look quite small and out of proportion, compared to say the claw pieces that were introduced on 42006?

Acros looks stunning and the suspension just makes it better. The steering linkage looks cool.I think this set is shaping up to be one of the best flagships in years :wub: . It's like the first model since 8285 that has double wheels

Edited by Rishab N

This set has everything, that I can imagine for flagship with 2793 pieces, only problem I see is front of cabin.

For me it will be my birthday present. From me to me

So is mine, I love what they did with the chassis, it look like the rear axles are also on kind of realistic boggie system...

So awesome!!!!

I know dokludi has already done reverse engineer of it from the little pic, but I wonder if he will update it now the video is out?

Wow, the Arocs is impressive ! Among the best Technic sets ever, if not the best. Also, the Mercedes logo isn't printed on a boat stud, it's actually on a shield.

Isn't 42043 an absolute beauty! Longer pneumatics, fake engine, suspension on the front, dual rear wheels - I think everybody will be happy with this. Is the tipper using long LA's? Them stabilizers look pretty sturdy and the front looks absolutely fantastic. I can think of endless uses for them longer pneumatics. The biggest (piece count) and best Technic flagship to date. Thank you TLG, now I won't sleep a wink tonight! :laugh:

Wow, the Arocs is impressive ! Among the best Technic sets ever, if not the best. Also, the Mercedes logo isn't printed on a boat stud, it's actually on a shield.

I think, the only way to step up the game even more: all the current functions and features of 42043 + *drumroll* complete remote control

Arocs:

Obviously, the bed is being tipped through LAs.

The steering mechanism through a linkage seems to be interesting.

Indeed. I am absolutely in love with the arocs however the cab does look pretty ugly...

Edited by OG_technic

The bed is no doubt a mechanical lift of some kind you can see the function selector being used in the video and the battery box switch being reversed to lower it down again..