Rufus

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12 Rumours and Discussion

Ugh, I definitely need to start looking at Target if they're only $2.99 there. I already bought the Dino Tracker, Genie Girl, and Jester for $3.99. :(

Still no luck finding the Battle Goddess though.

Found some at a TRU buried in a feeder sidecap full of Simpsons figs. Got a second Spooky, a Gamer, a Tracker, and a Pizza Guy (who I thought was something else, but I can't remember what now). Still need a Genie, Miner, and 3rd Spooky and I think I'll call it a wrap after that.

What is the current theory of the position of bags in the box? It has happened twice now that I found goddesses next to each other in the box. Does that mean figs of the Same sort are clustered together in a box?

Also is there a fixed position for figs or clusters of figs? Maybe my mind plays tricks on me, but I think many goddesses I found (I have 9) were close to the beginning of boxes, i.e. the front of the left row.

My army builders is time were the Space Miner & the Hun. Now have 7 of each, and will probably get about 8 more of the Huns. Otherwise, I have my series set & am content to not collect any more. Well, maybe a few more pizza boys, lol

Am I the only one who's having issues with clutching power of the hats on several of these figs? They just won't stay on in any sort of sturdy way, as LEGO hats usually does.

I know they make the figs in China and that the plastic is different, but one should still expect them to uphold rudamentary quality expectations. I'm dissapointed.

Edited by Hive

Am I the only one who's having issues with clutching power of the hats on several of these figs? They just won't stay on in any sort of sturdy way, as LEGO hats usually does.

I know they make the figs in China and that the plastic is different, but one should still expect them to uhold rudamentary quality expectations. I'm dissapointed.

No, you are not. I don't have the series 12 figs yet, but I have a lot of trouble with China figs. For instance, I have the latest castle fig packs, all China made. They are rubbish. The helmets are very loose, especially with the dragons knights. I say, TLG, don't make any more figs in China!

I know they make the figs in China and that the plastic is different, but one should still expect them to uphold rudamentary quality expectations. I'm dissapointed.

Say hello to my Princess and Jester.

Even though they changed some things (dual-molded arms, removal of inner arm stamp), the heagear is just awful this series, and it never has been before. I don't get it.

What is the current theory of the position of bags in the box? It has happened twice now that I found goddesses next to each other in the box. Does that mean figs of the Same sort are clustered together in a box?

Also is there a fixed position for figs or clusters of figs? Maybe my mind plays tricks on me, but I think many goddesses I found (I have 9) were close to the beginning of boxes, i.e. the front of the left row.

In my first round of packet-feeling a recently-opened, seemingly nearly untouched box, I did find two Battle Goddeses in the first three packets on the left, and a third just a short distance behind them.

I haven't had any such issues with the ones I've opened so far, but I've opened only six - one apiece of the Battle Goddess, Pizza Delivery Man, Lifeguard, Rock Star, Wizard, and Video Game Guy. For whatever that's worth...

Edited by Blondie-Wan

Any advice on finding the pig? I've found pretty much all the rest of them by feeling, but the pig is tough!

Say hello to my Princess and Jester.

Even though they changed some things (dual-molded arms, removal of inner arm stamp), the heagear is just awful this series, and it never has been before. I don't get it.

Yeah, those two are my worst offenders as well. It's a disgrace, really. I'm considering writing a complaint to them. What good is clutchable building toys with no clutch???

Any advice on finding the pig? I've found pretty much all the rest of them by feeling, but the pig is tough!

Just feel for the apple, it helps if you look at the picture of the box the bags are in. He is tough but the mask is noticeable to feel as well.

I got lucky with the pig. My wife stumbled upon a rack of them and knew I was looking for them and hadn't found any yet. She grabbed me 3 at random and one was the pig. When I finally found a rack to go through for the other 13 I went through about 40-50 packs, got all the other 13 I needed and didn't come across a single pig! Good luck with that one, it's out there!

Edited by Swampthing

First feel for a big head piece. Then make sure it is not the Hun Warrior by finding the apple.

I found at least 10 Dino Trackers, but no Princess or Miner figs. How many of these are included per case?

How many of these are included per case?

According to Whitefang's review, the distribution is

4 Wizards

3 Hun Warriors

3 Fairytale Princesses

5 Video Game Guys

4 Battle Goddesses

5 Space Miners

3 Lifeguards

3 Prospectors

3 Jesters

4 Dino Trackers

4 Pizza Delivery Guys

4 Rock Stars

5 Swashbucklers

4 Piggy Guys

3 Genie Girls

3 Spooky Girls

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=99257

The ears are a dead giveaway on the pig. I bought one and left several behind at various stores. I either missed the life guard or there was not one to be found. I am not fussed about it as I don't forsee a purpose for him in a MOC.

Happy Columbus Day! I got a full set from an endcap at Target this morning plus 2 extra battle goddesses and huns. I felt tons of rock stars, so now I'm an expert at feeling his hair piece. Piggy guy is hard to feel. You have to feel his huge mask with ears and then feel for the apple which the same size as the minifig head. I put all the packets in an October advent calendar for my kids to open up for the final 16 days of October. I made sure spooky girl is on 31 October. I think the kids will be excited when they see it after school today!

Hit a Walmart and found a looted box. I did manage to get the jester, video gamer, battle goddess, and luckily, a wizard. It was quite a surprise because I thought I was getting a princess because of the hat but once I opened it I was pleasantly surprised at the wizard.

Overall, I'm very impressed with this series. I agree the head gear doesn't quite fit in place as nicely, but the figures themselves have really solid, nice printing. I would say this is probably my favorite series thus far.

Headgear on multiple figures don't fit on mine also. So it obviously is a problem across the theme. Jester and princess are the worst offenders.

I went through my stash I bought a week ago. And thankfully I did have a complete series, but I somehow didn't grab extras of the lady warrior like I had originally wanted. I do have extras of the genie though and another wizard for some reason. I must have been in a hurry. I went back to the store recently (not for CMF) and walked by and it was picked clean. I haven't seen them in the wild here other than that ONE Target and with a lower MSRP I'm guessing they won't stay long.

Headgear on multiple figures don't fit on mine also.

This and bad quality printing in a $4 minifigure is unacceptable.

Not cool LEGO, not cool....