Something like "winner or Weiner schnitzel" nr. 7056 will be released in 1h 2021 and 7059 is not so good copy of 42062 with ugly big 40tooth gear that is really unrealistic. .

I feel like LEGO could maybe make the next Supercar an RC one, which would justify their asking price...

How many motors would it it need to move all that weight? And would the total resulting cost be palatable to the mass market?

A nice trailer to put behind the Claas Xerion. Or a nice set with several attachments for that model. Also, another tractor would be nice. 

My Technic wishlist: (With approximate prices and part counts)

Road Grader- $140, 1600 pcs

Car Chassis- $200, 2500 pcs

RC Boat- $150, 500 pcs

Bike- $30, 350 pcs

Stand for Porsche 911 GT3 RS- $20, 150 pcs

Stand for Buggati Chiron- $20, 150 pcs

Stand for Lamborghini Sian- $20, 150 pcs

Ford GT40- $300, 3000 pcs

1 hour ago, caiman0637 said:

My Technic wishlist: (With approximate prices and part counts)

Road Grader- $140, 1600 pcs 

Car Chassis- $200, 2500 pcs

RC Boat- $150, 500 pcs

Bike- $30, 350 pcs

Stand for Porsche 911 GT3 RS- $20, 150 pcs

Stand for Buggati Chiron- $20, 150 pcs

Stand for Lamborghini Sian- $20, 150 pcs

Ford GT40- $300, 3000 pcs 

Do you really think a stand for the supercars are needed? You can build one on your own to display them in certain positions...

And a road grader is perfectly fine with only 1000 pieces :D

1 hour ago, Jundis said:

Do you really think a stand for the supercars are needed? You can build one on your own to display them in certain positions...

And a road grader is perfectly fine with only 1000 pieces :D

I think it would be a decent idea, anyway. You can build your own, but not everyone has a lot of Technic. (Like me.)

The road grader would be the same scale as the recent Dump Truck. 

How about a 6x6 or 8x8 logging truck with a penaumatic crane powered by PU?

Edited by Zerobricks

3 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

TLG already released one. The name's 42070.

21 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

TLG already released one. The name's 42070.

That was a tow truck, not a logging truck

3 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

That was a tow truck, not a logging truck

And wasn't pneumatic :/

Here Just two suggestions for future flagships:

-a big arocs scale truck motorised with a single motor and a dump battery box. Motor placed in chassis and will move outtriggers,rotate crane and maybe more with gearboxes. The power comes trough the turntable together with a manual activated axis.all this will move a compact 4 functions gearbox with the orange wave selector...i don't mind if it is finally a crane truck, a rotator tow truck, a log truck or whatever. We just need new frame elements to make a solid stiff ladder chassis

Second one a rc backhoe with 4 motors ,4wheel drive and 4 wheel steering

I see 2 solutions here:

Just rc with loader function, for the pneumatic backhoe you have to switch over 1 or 2 motors on the pumps

Second solution is to switch over the4 motors manually and then we have a rc backhoe (outtriggers, rotation, first boom and second boom together with bucket)

In every case we need new yellow rims tot use the reduction hubs

I want a technic set that isn't a vehicle. A turingmachine, a basic mechanical calculator, a windmill, ... things like that.

I am probably a minority here, so it makes sense for Lego to keep making vehicles.

It just feels like all the technic sets are the same: steering + suspension + fake engine "powered" by driving + some extra function.

It does not really help that I am really not a car-person either :')

I agree. Animals, for example, are a great subject even for Technic, and Grohl has repeatedly demonstrated that with some of his alternates

1 minute ago, AVCampos said:

I agree. Animals, for example, are a great subject even for Technic, and Grohl has repeatedly demonstrated that with some of his alternates

Yeah. Official sets have featured animals such as bulls, cats and dinosaurs in the past, and there was one universal set that even had a dragon (though @Blakbird speculates that that one could be a parade float).

2 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Yeah. Official sets have featured animals such as bulls, cats and dinosaurs in the past, and there was one universal set that even had a dragon (though @Blakbird speculates that that one could be a parade float).

If you're referring to this one http://technicopedia.com/8485.html, it's definitely a T-Rex and not a dragon. And yeah, Technic needs more non-vehicles, animals would be great.

Regarding animals, this topic gets brought up a lot, and I can definitely understand why. A walking T-rex could be really cool, if it could be done without relying on the tail dragging on the ground, or a giant spider! However, these things, as cool as they are, would basically have only one or two functions. I wonder if that makes them better suited to some new theme of creator expert sets (like the fairground collection) consisting of mostly technic creatures with brick built exteriors. Kinda like that creator dinosaur but way less goofy looking, much more life-like and 18+. Or if more robotic in nature then maybe mindstorms would be a better fit. Mindstorms isn't as concerned with having lots of mechanical functions or mechanical realism (well neither is Technic to be fair!) so maybe a special edition mindstorms set, like the droid developer kit but bigger and with much more life-like and detailed recreations of real life animals. Either way, I'm not sure if Technic is the best fit for animals unless we are talking about b-models. A b-model being an animal would be fantastic, as has been in the past.

On 12/10/2020 at 9:23 AM, Zerobricks said:

Or something like this

6 x 6

werner_wf_trac_large-jpg.1134041

8 x 8

8a1c6bc7e6-jpg.1134049

1 hour ago, allanp said:

Regarding animals, this topic gets brought up a lot, and I can definitely understand why. A walking T-rex could be really cool, if it could be done without relying on the tail dragging on the ground, or a giant spider! However, these things, as cool as they are, would basically have only one or two functions. I wonder if that makes them better suited to some new theme of creator expert sets (like the fairground collection) consisting of mostly technic creatures with brick built exteriors. Kinda like that creator dinosaur but way less goofy looking, much more life-like and 18+. Or if more robotic in nature then maybe mindstorms would be a better fit. Mindstorms isn't as concerned with having lots of mechanical functions or mechanical realism (well neither is Technic to be fair!) so maybe a special edition mindstorms set, like the droid developer kit but bigger and with much more life-like and detailed recreations of real life animals. Either way, I'm not sure if Technic is the best fit for animals unless we are talking about b-models. A b-model being an animal would be fantastic, as has been in the past. 

What are your thoughts on the other things I mentioned I would like to see in Technic?

6 hours ago, Lira_Bricks said:

[..] A turingmachine, a basic mechanical calculator, a windmill, ... things like that. [..]

These can still pack a lot of functions.

Good point regarding the few functions for an animal. How about an animal-themed universal set (it's been a while, too), with a few animal models, each having one or two distinct mechanisms?

I think animals would work better as kinetic sculptures. An eagle with realistic wing flapping, a honey bird, a swimming fish, whale, turtle, whatever, maybe even a flying dragon. So many animals that could work amazingly as Technic sets