Redhead1982

MOC Lego Store and Appartment

Wow very nice. I especially like your interior work. I like the book shelves and all of the shop detail.

:thumbup: Great! The modern LEGO store is perfectly integrated into this building. It is real art!

A modular LEGO store: here is an excellent idea...why not TLG?

That looks perfect.... The store interior is instantly recognisable with the display cases and PAB wall and the upstairs is just as fantastic (I'd love to live above a LEGO store - although I'd probably end up bankrupt within a week if I did!)

Excellent work!

This is gorgeous! :wub: :wub: I love the contrasting colours on the facade, as well as the contrast between the old facade and the modern LEGO shopfront. The interior is stunning and perfectly detailed, right down to the Brickley coming out of the wall.

9198929916_b0540e73a9_o.png

Thanks, Kristel. Being blogged on your very inspirational Modulars blog means a lot. :blush:

This is gorgeous! :wub: :wub: I love the contrasting colours on the facade, as well as the contrast between the old facade and the modern LEGO shopfront. The interior is stunning and perfectly detailed, right down to the Brickley coming out of the wall.

9198929916_b0540e73a9_o.png

Imagine yourself being the owner of the whole building, renting out the store and spending the money on bricks. :wink: There seems to be many candidates to live in this house.

(I'd love to live above a LEGO store - although I'd probably end up bankrupt within a week if I did!)

Excellent work!

This is great! I really like the SNOTted floor in the living room and the roomy feeling in the apartment - I'd move in! :classic:

Who wouldn't want to live above a LEGO store?! :drool:

Wow! You did a great job! I love the roof... I wanted to make a similar one, but this is absolutely perfect!

Great interiors, nice the snotted pavement where's the TV and the couch.

Thanks for sharing it.

Very nice MOC with many great details. Both the interior and the exterior are amazing. :thumbup:

Edited by Lasse

this is why we need an annual Modular comp.... look at the quality builds everyone is making

Same here! I really like the building, but the roof, the interior and the SNOT wooden floor are ACE!

Oooh, that's really nice! :wub:

I love the dragon in the store, and the olive green roof. But the highlight for me is the SNOT wooden floor - what a great way to do floorboards. :thumbup:

Fnatastic work. It is a great building. Nice facade and the store breaks it up just like in reallife. The roof for me is perfect.

But you really outdid yourself with that interior. So many details and brilliant designs. Wonderful.

Incredible. On first glance, I thought the upper floors may look a little plain, but when it's in a modular street it's just perfect. The touches inside the Lego store, and the other floors are perfect.

Fantastic and very well detailed Lego shop you have created Redhead 1982. Just love the PAB wall. You've also done a great job incorporating it into an apartment block.

WOW! I bet there is a huge waiting list of folks who would like to live in this apartment! When you need more bricks, you just pick them up downstairs. Maybe they could add a dumb waiter to deliver the bricks upstairs upon demand!

Your LEGO store is so well thought out….makes me want to go buy more bricks! It is all integrated so well with the classic facade.

Everything is up to your normal incredibly high standards as usual. Way to go, Woman!

Maybe they could add a dumb waiter to deliver the bricks upstairs upon demand!

Your LEGO store is so well thought out….makes me want to go buy more bricks! It is all integrated so well with the classic facade.

Everything is up to your normal incredibly high standards as usual. Way to go, Woman!

Thanks, Legogal. Incorporating a dumb waiter for brick delivery sounds fantastic, and useful. Imagine yourself dragging large boxes all the way up on the stairs. I'm always afraid a bag is going to snap, and the box will fall out all the way down to the first floor.

I'm so envious of this MOC, what a beautiful build! Those bookshelves put mine to shame, I shall have to re-do them!

I love all your little details that make the place seem lived-in. Do you have a favourite fig to populate the apartment? Also, thanks for showing me what that white brick is for - a European pillow! I have always wondered. (We have boring rectangular pillows. About as thick as plates too. Pah!)

Roof technique is great. Interior is superb. PAB is allways a teaser to visit LS.

I had a privilege to see this house in person and it is brilliant to fit other houses in the street.