Sandy

Heroica RPG - Cruel Angel's Thesis: Discussion

Let me make it very clear: this is not a traditional Mafia game. You will not learn how to play Mafia games when you participate into this game. Likewise, it does not follow the rules and mechanics of Heroica RPG either, so participating into this game will not teach you how to play HRPG.

This game only borrows elements from both games, and mixes them into a unique event. :wink:

:laugh: I laugh because this reminds me of how The Coming Darkness was introduced, 'Not mafia, not mystery, but a combination', but I know that you probably won't be able to pull off the same thing that def did in hosting that game. (But if you do, that game was awesome.)

I finally managed to read the rules :grin: which I totally understand :sweet: and I'd love to play! :devil::thumbup:

:laugh: I laugh because this reminds me of how The Coming Darkness was introduced, 'Not mafia, not mystery, but a combination', but I know that you probably won't be able to pull off the same thing that def did in hosting that game. (But if you do, that game was awesome.)

That was a riddle, not a game. A sick, sick riddle. :enough:

It was insanely fun to play with the pacing and the types of powers we had and the integration of knowledge of LEGO (the 'What is wrong with this set?' problems), and the ending was hilarious. (Though I'm sure I'm biased because I'm the one who ended up winning out of pure dumb luck.)

I'd love to play but it isn't till next thursday I find out how stable my internet will be, and I will be away for the 4th and 5th of September. Any chance of me playing?

I understand the rules and want to play. I may even get to use pronouns!

Are you kidding? Orcs were even more primitive then than they are at present. You are hereby sentenced to a life without pronouns.

Let's see. Rules: check; Time: check; Mechanics: oh my, well: check

So: herrJJ ready to join

Are you kidding? Orcs were even more primitive then than they are at present. You are hereby sentenced to a life ewithout pronouns.

Karma has now sealed your fate. You'll be playing a self-loathing orc barbarian.

Karma has now sealed your fate. You'll be playing a self-loathing orc barbarian.

Now that would be hilarious (please Sandy please :grin:)

I'd love to play but it isn't till next thursday I find out how stable my internet will be, and I will be away for the 4th and 5th of September. Any chance of me playing?

Unfortunately that sounds like a problem, so it's better you sit this one out. Sorry!

The turn-out has been great, and I think we have plenty enough sign-ups for this, so I'm going to close the sign-ups early. You have 6 more hours to sign up, if you want to play. The game itself starts tomorrow. :wink:

Please doublecheck that your name is on the list below, so I haven't skimmed over anyone's sign-up:

CURRENT SIGN-UPS:

1. Brickdoctor

2. CallMePie

3. Capt.JohnPaul

4. Chromeknight

5. CorneliusMurdock

6. Darkdragon

7. Dragonator

8. emjajoas

9. Endgame

10. Eric Su

11. Esurient

12. Etzel

13. Flare

14. Flipz

15. Fred Daniel Yam

16. herrJJ

17. Jedi master Brick

18. JimButcher

19. Kadabra

20. Kintobor

21. LordoftheNoobs

22. Lord Duvors

23. –obelix-

24. Palathadric

25. Pandora

26. Peppermint_M

27. PsyKater

28. Purpearljellyblob

29. Pyrovisionary

30. Rumble Strike

31. Scorpiox

32. Scubacarrot

33. Shadows

34. swils

35. The Legonater

36. UsernameMDM

37. Waterbrick Down

38. Wedge09

39. Zakura

40. Zepher

Oh my, we've been Elphabatized! That can't be good...

Come on, you make it too easy for me! :tongue:

Tomorrow? Even better!

Awesomeness coming to a theater near you sooner than you expected!

You know, I wonder if there'll be some kind of recurring gag? :pir_yoda:

Aaahhhh! It's Pirate Yoda again!

The last hour to sign-up starts now!

I've got 42 characters prepared, so at least one more player would be appreciated in order for me to get to show them all. :wink: