TheLET

MOC Medieval potion shop

Recently, I finally finished my latest MOC, a medieval fantasy potion shop. The main challenge in this MOC was the roof, and how to incorporate this in the rest of the MOC.

afbeelding_001.jpg

The backside of the shop is made of stone. This part was the most fun to build. I wanted to avoid a boring gray wall, and wanted to include the curvature of the roof into this wall.

afbeelding_468.jpg

What do you think of this MOC? Comments and feedback is welcome.

More pictures on brickshelf (when public)

Wow! Great detailing! Love the roof and stonework! the timber section and vines are great too! Amazing work! :classic:

As Infernum said this is great! The woodwork and stonework are both superb :thumbup: Excellent roof design as well.

The little details are really attractive: the supports to hold the shutter, the door handle and hinges, lantern, vine, shuttered window in the back, and little alcove with the statue :wub:

You should check out GoH (link), if you have any questions about it shoot me a PM :classic:

Really love this! The way it appears patched together is really creative, well done!

Really cool stonework on the backside. The roof is amazing too! Well done `TheLET`! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for all your reactions. I'm glad you like it.

You should check out GoH (link), if you have any questions about it shoot me a PM :classic:

The GoH looks very creative, I will definitely take a look around.

Very nice run down building. Do the roofs flip up because they look like they are on hinges?

:wub: Great MOC! Love how you designed your roof! Really creative to combine wooden elements with rocky elements! :thumbup:

Both roof and stone wall detailings are amazing! I like realistic textures in LEGO!

Very creative! I especially love the use of the tool-pieces on the door and the shutter, I just have to copy that into my Heroica RPG MOCs sometime. :wub:

All this lovely little house now needs is an old crone to live in it.

That's pretty awesome if you ask me... The roof, the rear wall, the chimney... Superb!

I have to say, this one impressed me a lot. I absolutely love everything about it, and i would proudly put this on display in my living room. I showed my wife, and she was baffled.

If there is any way i could get the instructions for this, let me know.

Thank you.

Great MOC. The roof is what stands out, and it gives an interesting character to the building. Also, a bunch of other (more hidden) details is fantastic, the alcove with the microfig, olive green details incorporated in the back wall, and the lantern and growing vines.

Interesting build. I like the curve of the stone roof and how the walls fits snugly against it. I think that is the most impressive thing. My problem is always having something too gappy.

Keep up the good work. I would like to see more from you in the future.

This is great! The roof looks awesome. The stonework looks quite nice too; especially with the arches you made by using cheese slopes.