Cecilie

FABULAND Building: Villa Revenant

On the far edge of the village, lies an old abandoned house, called Villa Revenant. Three widows are said to have previously lived in this house. All three supposedly died in the house. Their real names have long since been forgotten, and they have now been nicknamed Ghostly Goat, Poltergeist Pussy and Spooky Sheep. It is said that you'll never know if Ghostly Goat will suddenly appear or disappear in front of you. Poltergeist Pussy is nicknamed as such for always playing tricks on unknowing visitors or passers-by, and Spooky Sheep apparently never leaves her bed. Should you venture up there, she'll be sitting there, staring out and waiting for her husband to return.

8566741514_c024ebee5a_c.jpg

8566739870_8bac9cd92e_c.jpg

8565646185_aefcd0049b_c.jpg

8565643399_9a79209953_c.jpg

8565644523_dc6d1ea517_c.jpg

More pics here, for those who dare :wink:

Wow! This is one scary looking house! Both interior details and exterior design are first class! Way to go!

Wow, this is epic!!!

Really great job blending the fabuland pieces with nowadays bricks!!

Haha! Brilliant. I very much like the architecture of the building, and the general idea is great. Well done!

Great entry! Love the colour scheme, the piano and how you have incorporated the Fabuland pieces.

Are you serious? This is great! Wonderful. As always. I wish I had your creativity (and time and bricks and space...) :laugh:

Where did you get so many olive-green leaves?

Wow! Like everyone already said this is a great Moc!

Good use of Fabuland parts like the windows, and I love your candelabrum on the dinner table!

And the first picture - there's someone playing the piano, right? Great pic!

I think it is Poltergeist Pussy. :classic:

Just saw the broken window glasses and how the round window is done. Just brilliant.

Awesome build, it has the Fabu feeling but with a taste of spook :thumbup:

Great details and techniques you have used, also your photography is great

:wub: Love it

The poltergeist pussy is my favorite (creepy name btw :wink: )

But where is the goat?

"Edit" Ok found her :classic:

Edited by Mencot

Wow, thanks for all the nice comments everyone :blush::sweet:

Wow! This is one scary looking house! Both interior details and exterior design are first class! Way to go!

Yey :grin:, thanks!

Wow, this is epic!!!

Really great job blending the fabuland pieces with nowadays bricks!!

That's what makes this so fun! :sweet:

Really like the roof and the dark blue coloring is perfect. :classic:

Woo, I made a roof that works :grin:.

Haha! Brilliant. I very much like the architecture of the building, and the general idea is great. Well done!

Sometimes my ideas are too crazy, sometimes they work out :wink:.

Great entry! Love the colour scheme, the piano and how you have incorporated the Fabuland pieces.

It was actually your Fabuland avatar that gave me the idea for the windows on this, so thanks for the inspiration :sweet:

Very nice house! WOW. :thumbup:

:grin:

Very nice, just the right amount of cheerful Fabuland colours.

Was hard to strike a balance between bright and dark :wink:

Are you serious? This is great! Wonderful. As always. I wish I had your creativity (and time and bricks and space...) :laugh:

Where did you get so many olive-green leaves?

Totally serious! No wait, just kidding :tongue:. Olive green leaves? :look::tongue: Yeah, I was lucky to get those in a goodie bag for displaying at an event recently.

Wow! Like everyone already said this is a great Moc!

Good use of Fabuland parts like the windows, and I love your candelabrum on the dinner table!

Thank you :sweet:. And yes, there's someone playing the piano :wink:

I think it is Poltergeist Pussy. :classic:

Just saw the broken window glasses and how the round window is done. Just brilliant.

That pesky Pussy, always scaring people :tongue:. The broken glass is one of my favourite details in this :sweet:

Awesome build, it has the Fabu feeling but with a taste of spook :thumbup:

Great details and techniques you have used, also your photography is great

:wub: Love it

The poltergeist pussy is my favorite (creepy name btw :wink: )

But where is the goat?

"Edit" Ok found her :classic:

Looks like I have succeeded in getting the right feeling across :sweet:. Also, it's supposed to be a creepy name :grin:.

Now you see the goat... now you don't... :wink:

You have not by chance left some of these leave-beauties over? *blink*

I'll never again be able to look a goat in the eye.

Nice mix of creepy and fabu, and especially like the furniture you put together here as well as the naked tree :thumbup:

I really love this, Cecilie! :wub_drool: Not only the very creative build and techniques (way to use FABULAND shutters!) but the creative story as well. Great job! :thumbup:

You have not by chance left some of these leave-beauties over? *blink*

Hm, let me think... Eh, no :tongue:. If anything, I need more :wink:

I'll never again be able to look a goat in the eye.

Nice mix of creepy and fabu, and especially like the furniture you put together here as well as the naked tree :thumbup:

I really love this, Cecilie! :wub_drool: Not only the very creative build and techniques (way to use FABULAND shutters!) but the creative story as well. Great job! :thumbup:

Yey, thanks :grin:. I spent a disproportionate amount of time getting those shutters attached in a way that looked right :laugh:.

Yey, thanks :grin:. I spent a disproportionate amount of time getting those shutters attached in a way that looked right :laugh:.

I bet. Disproportionate amount of time is a great way to describe working all FABULAND pieces into a more complex build. :laugh: Some of those pieces were not meant to go with anything but the pieces they were molded with. :wacko: And that can be aggravating. Well handled here. :snicker:

Top class! It just simply give me the impression that this set is very ideal for a modular Haunted House or equivalent! Well done.

really nice :)

I bet. Disproportionate amount of time is a great way to describe working all FABULAND pieces into a more complex build. :laugh: Some of those pieces were not meant to go with anything but the pieces they were molded with. :wacko: And that can be aggravating.

Indeed :wacko:. Makes it all the more satisfying to find new ways to use them though :grin:

Well handled here. :snicker:

:laugh:

Top class! It just simply give me the impression that this set is very ideal for a modular Haunted House or equivalent! Well done.

Thanks Fangy :sweet:. It's actually halfway modular already, in that the floors come apart :wink:

That is looking awesome, the colors are very well mixed and the broken glass in the windows is briljant!

You really struck a nice balance between Fabu and spooky. :sweet: I like the way you integrated so many Fabuland elements into your build. You can almost hear that piano play on its own in the middle of the night. And it seems you finally found a good use for those creepy-eyes second generation Fabufigs. :grin:

I love this! The use of cheese slopes for a broken window is great. And Lucy/Bianca Lamb's eyes look truly spooky!

That is looking awesome, the colors are very well mixed and the broken glass in the windows is briljant!

Thanks :sweet:. I wanted my broken glass to look more authentic than just stickered on :wink:

You really struck a nice balance between Fabu and spooky. :sweet: I like the way you integrated so many Fabuland elements into your build. You can almost hear that piano play on its own in the middle of the night.

Thanks Rick :sweet:. Yeah, the constant piano playing in the night is creeping me out :look:.

And it seems you finally found a good use for those creepy-eyes second generation Fabufigs. :grin:

:grin:

I love this! The use of cheese slopes for a broken window is great. And Lucy/Bianca Lamb's eyes look truly spooky!

Thanks, and it's Spooky Sheep :wink: