Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Hmm...want to tease my upcoming Quests, but not sure what to post. What would people like to see a teaser about: something fancy, something familiar, or something grim? :wink:

How about "Quest Coming Soon"?

(Maybe Endgame should write some info on it for the wiki, HINT HINT ENDGAME :poke:)

That would be a good idea :grin:

Hmm...want to tease my upcoming Quests, but not sure what to post. What would people like to see a teaser about: something fancy, something familiar, or something grim? :wink:

I think I'd prefer something familiar. :classic:

Me too. I'm happy to see that quests are continuing to roll out! I want to get around to that finale, but maybe want to do a few more very short forays first? What do people think would be more appreciated?

Short forays = more quests, right? If that's the case, then it's definitely preferable. :grin:

Is 'All of the above' not an option?

Me too. I'm happy to see that quests are continuing to roll out! I want to get around to that finale, but maybe want to do a few more very short forays first? What do people think would be more appreciated?

Short forays = more quests, right? If that's the case, then it's definitely preferable. :grin:

Yeah, I'd much prefer some short forays over the finale for now--more than one per year would probably kill me, especially with my upcoming two hosts being rather large and involved. :blush:

...maybe a short sweet excursion with Shadeaux rep for Arthur? :grin:

How about "Quest Coming Soon"?

Quest Coming Soontm:tongue:

Is 'All of the above' not an option?

I gotta leave something to fill the time while 150 wraps up. :blush:

I think I'd prefer something familiar. :classic:

As you wish! :wink:

29271222351_4b657994b2_c.jpg

In a familiar place...with a familiar face...the adventure begins anew!

In a familiar place...with a familiar face...the adventure begins anew!

Does that be who I think it be?

Yes, the character with a teeny tiny frog head is one of my favorite characters. :thumbup:

I swear that someone used the the dock master from Quest #54 after WBD, but I can't recall who? Maybe WBD again? I can't find it though, am I making it up?

...maybe a short sweet excursion with Shadeaux rep for Arthur? :grin:

What does that guy need more Shadeaux rep for? Doesn't he already have like a bazillion defense from his silk cape? :poke:

Matthias sure could use some Bonaparte rep, though, if anyone ever wants to see a PC cannoneer....

Yes, the character with a teeny tiny frog head is one of my favorite characters. :thumbup:

I swear that someone used the the dock master from Quest #54 after WBD, but I can't recall who? Maybe WBD again? I can't find it though, am I making it up?

CMP used him before in Quest 51 actually. :classic:

I would love to host a quest but I currently don't have the things I want to properly host this quest I have in mind. These said things are mainly for characters but also include parts for an airship, buildings, and the environment.

As for what I want to see, I really don't have anything specific in mind would I suppose it would be cool to see a whimsical type of quest. For example, maybe players get sucked into a board game or shrunk to kill an ant colony. I dunno, something out of the ordinary and generally just outrageous. :grin:

I would love to host a quest but I currently don't have the things I want to properly host this quest I have in mind. These said things are mainly for characters but also include parts for an airship, buildings, and the environment.

As for what I want to see, I really don't have anything specific in mind would I suppose it would be cool to see a whimsical type of quest. For example, maybe players get sucked into a board game or shrunk to kill an ant colony. I dunno, something out of the ordinary and generally just outrageous. :grin:

#149 was awesome!

Edited by MysticModulus

This reminds me of a PBS show called "Odd Squad". It has a episode where they get stuck in a board game. (Yes, it is a kids show. But, if you need help with the story it might be helpful. Plus, the episodes are usually only 15 minutes long.)

:blush:

I haven't been super active lately (working at camp for the summer, and then settling it at university) can I suppose I can assure you all you'll see frog people and more plenty soon.

Do you guys think that ditching Timothy for Blizzard was a bad idea? I'm starting to think so. :sceptic:

That's really up for you to decide. I know how you feel, I've been there - ditching a character for a new one and getting bored of them. If you plan on making a new character, give it some thought, tinker around with ideas and concepts. Think about who you want to be and everything from then on should be gravy. I always wanted to do something original from my own concept and I have done so and I absolutely love it. I have a general idea of how I want to play him but the quests will reveal his true colors.

Do you guys think that ditching Timothy for Blizzard was a bad idea? I'm starting to think so. :sceptic:

I did love Timothy, so I may be biased in saying that it was a bad idea.

I did love Timothy, so I may be biased in saying that it was a bad idea.

Me have to also concur with that it was a bad idea. From my point of view that is because I also liked the character.

Me have to also concur with that it was a bad idea. From my point of view that is because I also liked the character.

Personally I think that Blizzard is more bland and generic than Timothy was.

Edited by MysticModulus

Exactly what I was thinking. Should I ditch Blizzard and make a less bland character, or make the best of him?

Too late now, changing again will just cause more problems, make the most of what you've got now. Otherwise you'll just be ditching old characters and creating new ones forever.

Too late now, changing again will just cause more problems, make the most of what you've got now. Otherwise you'll just be ditching old characters and creating new ones forever.

And we already have a player like that.