Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Well, four more Quests and I can roll up someone new, four more levels and Tesni is a chief and ready to return to the mountains for a rest. I am just relying on some future parts to make my next minifig unfortunately.

Oh, and I am wondering about making Tesni a wiki page and popping in all the old looks.

:drool:

Will there be Overwatch? Please tell me there's Overwatch. (I kind of like Overwatch, in case you can't tell. :laugh: )

Yes, there will be enemy Seekers on Overwatch while invisible. :grin:

Yes, there will be enemy Seekers on Overwatch while invisible. :grin:

Oh gods...I had enough trouble with just the first Slingshot mission... :look:

Oh gods...I had enough trouble with just the first Slingshot mission... :look:

You can exploit the movement system to deal with Seekers if you have to: if they're near your troops, you can check to see which tiles the soldiers can't move into. The Seekers are invisible, but they still take up a tile. In some cases, it's pretty obvious that your soldier should be able to move into a tile but can't, so you know there's a Seeker there. Once you know where they are, a grenade will damage them, making them visible.

I'm not sure how well these more complex XCOM:EU mechanics would translate into Heroica, though.

I'll resolve the Decamon Cups tomorrow, since I'm tired from the trip back home and need to sleep. Thanks for your continued patience!

Pretzel welcomes Thalion to Artisan-ship. :grin:

m̧i̛s͜p͏la͘ced̨ ̸e̷g͡o.

:laugh:

For those of you whom are following Quest 105, which I believe is the Finale for Endgame's progg series, Erdathcath has died. Unfortunately, I do not plan on bringing her back to life. My own life has caught up with me and college and work require far more time than I can spend on here. I will follow the quest until its completion, but after that I do not know if I will be coming back to Eurobricks or Heroica. I want to thank everyone for the amazing time I've had playing Erdy and the various friends and fiends she has made along the way. It has been awesome! And my biggest thanks of all goes to Sandy for putting together this amazing and extremely complicated game for all of us to enjoy!

It depends on what Endgame wants to do with my inventory. I mean, Erdy did just get consumed whole, so not sure what he wants to do with that for now.

Never really considered the loot aspect. :shrug_confused:

Erdy's body still exists (albeit mutilated), only her soul got eaten. Maybe one of the 105ers can take it and broker a deal with you?

Can I have your handcannon?

The question on everyone's mind. :laugh:

It's a shame to see Erdy go, though it's better to go out in a blaze of glory than to just disappear. Hopefully one day you'll be able to come back and play. :sweet:

Edited by K-Nut

I don't think you're allowed to loot dead PCs.

I'm sad to see Erdy to go, I hope you're able to return sometime. :classic:

Never really considered the loot aspect. :shrug_confused:

Erdy's body still exists (albeit mutilated), only her soul got eaten. Maybe one of the 105ers can take it and broker a deal with you?

For those of you whom are following Quest 105, which I believe is the Finale for Endgame's progg series, Erdathcath has died. Unfortunately, I do not plan on bringing her back to life. My own life has caught up with me and college and work require far more time than I can spend on here. I will follow the quest until its completion, but after that I do not know if I will be coming back to Eurobricks or Heroica. I want to thank everyone for the amazing time I've had playing Erdy and the various friends and fiends she has made along the way. It has been awesome! And my biggest thanks of all goes to Sandy for putting together this amazing and extremely complicated game for all of us to enjoy!

To start off, it's been a pleasure questing with you and I'm sad to see you go, but I wish you all the best!

And, if we are allowed to loot dead PCs, I can distribute your stuff out as party leader, should you be willing.

Yeah, I figured most people would really want that handcannon. Probably one of the stronger ones in the game. :grin:

Em, thanks for being a great quest leader and taking over when I no longer had the time to, I'm completely fine if you guys take all the stuff I had leftover, of course no one can use the Amulet of Optimism, but I'm sure everything else would be useful for finishing the quest!

Can I have your handcannon?

The question on everyone's mind. :laugh:

You two are sooooo wrong. Hello, Satchel of Awesomeness?!

My own life has caught up with me and college and work require far more time than I can spend on here.

Good luck and Godspeed!

Will miss Erdy, glad to have played with you The_Customizer, good luck in that scary place called "real life" :wink:

I wouldn't say no to that satchel - though we should probably wait to see what Sandy says.

Like everyone else said, it's sad to see you go, but at least you brought an end to your character. I like it when a hero gets killed once in a blue moon. :thumbup:

Also I think we should let the Satchel of Awesomeness burn. I shouldn't have let that into the game :tongue:

Oh no, real life killed Erdy! :shudders:

I guess it catches up with everyone, sooner or later. Ret'urcye mhi.

Maybe if the Regret explodes when he finally gets killed (if he does, but it seems reasonably likely) all the bits of Erdy could get scattered throughout Olegaia and pop up in strange places in other quests? :grin:

Oh no, real life killed Erdy! :shudders:

I guess it catches up with everyone, sooner or later. Ret'urcye mhi.

Maybe if the Regret explodes when he finally gets killed (if he does, but it seems reasonably likely) all the bits of Erdy could get scattered throughout Olegaia and pop up in strange places in other quests? :grin:

Thus the plot for Heroicavania 2: Seerus' Curse is set in motion. :rofl:

I too am sorry to see you go! Erdathcath has been an interesting character, for sure!

Thank you so much for playing, but I don't think you will be able to resist EB for long. You'll come back one day with newfound enthusiasm. :wink:

I'm okay with the fellow questies looting Erdy's body, by the way. :tongue:

Okay, I've been wondering for a bit about something. Don't we do something for Christmas? I've been looking for a thread, but all I can ever find is the card tournament threads.