Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 4

I agree whit Admiral Ron, we need more evidence to blaim him before we actually do. So i wont vote anyone before i have getted some good evidence than that stutter, what he can do about it?

Captain Becker

Well, are we going to vote someone off or just stand around here acting like something is going to get done? Yes, it's stupid to vote someone off based on a speech impediment, but if I recall correctly, Shaun said that both King and White were claimed to be innocent by the late Ms. Price.

If we can put two and two together, Carrie might have said this to cover for her fellow goons. I have a feeling that she just threw Mr. White's name out there to confuse us, but the fact that she told Shaun privately that Mr. King was innocent seems a little more desperate. She was a mafia member at the time of that message, and I think it was before she started getting votes against her.

This leads me to believe that she was trying to get Shaun, who has now proven himself to be a leading figure, to believe that Mr. King was innocent (even though she apparently never investigated him).

This, ladies and gentlemen, is enough evidence for a vote. More "evidence" is not just going to fall into our laps, and the more we hesitate, the mafia is gaining the upper hand. It's time to take action.

Vote: Erik King/ KingoftheZempk

And in case you didn't hear anything I just said, I am not voting for him because of his stutter. That would be ridiculous.

Oh, and here's what Shaun said earlier, to back up what I just said:

Carrie' date=' the crazy scummy bitch, told me privately (before she knew that I knew that she had tried to kill me) that she had investigated Eric King and found him to be loyal. Publicly she said she had investigated Mr. White and found him to be innocent. Truth is, she isn't likely to have investigated either, so why make the claim?[/quote']

And another thing, Ben Becker said earlier that Carrie told him there were no scum in the police force. Oh, look, Erik just happens to be in the force, and she already tried to claim his innocence.

Carry told me herself to me at thers no scum in the police forces..So there wasnt any scum in the police forces eh?

Hmm, t-three votes against a c-cop who st-stutters. I'm glad that p-people are coming to my defense, and t-that they know the t-truth, and a-are not blindly vo-voting because of the words out of a s-scum's mouth. S-she may be a s-scum, but she was not lying ab-about me. I have more problems w-with Mr. White and Mr. Gen, from w-what I can see right now. Why are y-you hastily voting me out b-because of the t-truth? Has Eu-eurodina already become to fall a-apart?

V-voting for me is not a g-good idea. T-that's all I have to stay.

Well, if you all would rather wait for a confession from officer King be my guest. Mabey he will even vote for his self. If you want to wait till the end when we are all either corrupted or dead fine. We have 1 scum dead in 4 days. This could be a good chance to act now.

Yes, it's stupid to vote someone off based on a speech impediment, but if I recall correctly, Shaun said that both King and White were claimed to be innocent by the late Ms. Price.

If we can put two and two together, Carrie might have said this to cover for her fellow goons. I have a feeling that she just threw Mr. White's name out there to confuse us, but the fact that she told Shaun privately that Mr. King was innocent seems a little more desperate. She was a mafia member at the time of that message, and I think it was before she started getting votes against her.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is enough evidence for a vote. More "evidence" is not just going to fall into our laps, and the more we hesitate, the mafia is gaining the upper hand. It's time to take action.

Even more evidence. Why would she tell Shaun that King was innocent then try and kill Shaun?

Hmm, t-three votes against a c-cop who st-stutters.

Did you hear anything I just said? I am not voting because of your stutter. I was pretty sure I had made that crystal clear. default_hmpf.gif

I'm glad that p-people are coming to my defense, and t-that they know the t-truth, and a-are not blindly vo-voting because of the words out of a s-scum's mouth.

Blindly voting? I just provided all of that "evidence", and you're still convinced that there's no reason people are voting for you? And I don't remember you having any brighter ideas, unless you're trying to just sit around waiting to be killed?

S-she may be a s-scum, but she was not lying ab-about me.

Well, why not? We can't just take your word for it.

I have more problems w-with Mr. White and Mr. Gen, from w-what I can see right now.

Would you care to explain why? Mr. White has just as much, if not less, reason to be voted off as you do right now.

Why are y-you hastily voting me out b-because of the t-truth? Has Eu-eurodina already become to fall a-apart?

Uh, yes? In case you haven't noticed, we're in the middle of a crisis at the moment. And seriously, what truth? What the hell are you talking about? No, we're not voting against you because you say you're innocent. You're not making any sense at all.

I think, we should pay more attention to the name of Mr. White. As the Professor mentioned, Carrie mentioned King and White to be innoncent.

I forgot which one in public and which one first, I guess it was erik King first privately and then, after noone seemed to care for, she told us all, she would have investigated Mr. White innoncent. If I got this wrong, correct me.

That's right. She told me Erik King in the pm she sent the morning she tried to kill me (crazy bitch) and then publicly stated that she had investigated Mr. White during that next day. Since she clearly didn't investigate anyone while trying to kill me, I find both claims suspicious.

But I don´t remember Mr. White being charged to be scum, so a normal investigator would be far too busy to investigate randomly yet unmentioned people, so and investigator would investigate those charged people, and someone who pretends being an investigator would pretend to have investigated someone of them, like Mr. King.

Maybe she first decided to disguise as perfect as possible, but lateron got the idea to protect her boss like that, and then claimed Mr. White to be loyal.

This would explain perfectly why she claimed to different people to be investigated.

I have no idea what you just said. :wacko:

:laugh:

I a-am no mob boss! I a-assure you that. I a-am starting to follow what P-percy is saying. C-carrie may have s-some truth in her, against this second person, b-but if it was me she mentioned, it definitely w-wasn't me. She m-may have read me wrong. I am no s-scum.

I'm still not taking the word of scum.

I see a lot of logic in what you're saying, enough to take a chance here.

As I say, it makes some sense, but I'm still open to alternatives if someone has a better lead.

Thanks Jim for bringing this "new" insight to the table. I had remembered suspicious words about King, but if Carrie tried to cover King by telling Shaun he was innocent, then that could very well be an attempted cover up. I sincerely hope you're correct here.

We need action, people!

I haven't been exactly contributing alot today as I was busy handling administrative matters in my resturant. There are a lot of stuff to catch up on these few pages and I need to think through before convicting someone, especially when I am clueless at this stage plus seeing myself being mentioned a few times in this conversation.

Another rotten cop :thumbdown:

I see some sense in Jim's words. I was not going to convict today but we need some action people.

Vote: Erik King/kingofthezempk

I see the clarity in Jim's words. I've always suspected Erik... It seems as if the Police force is full of rats... Chief, how the hell did you recruit these idiots?

Edited by cralegoboy

I s-see that I have m-many people against me now. D-do you really t-think that little of me? Ju-just one bad apple and a-another cop is b-bad? I s-see your points b-but I am in-innocent. T-the only p-people I kill are s-scum, and I did not kill C-carrie Price last night, a-although I wish I had.

I w-will accept whatever happens t-to me, but k-know this, v-voting me off only weakens the T-town's cause.

After reading it through again, I have decided my vote based on what Jim had mentioned.

Vote for Erik King/Kingofthezempk.

However, one thing I could not ascertain is the PMs communication between Professor and Carrie. We must note that, Carrie was a Townie at one point in time before she was converted, so she could or might be a Town Investigator in the early stage.

I trust the Professor at this stage but I just don't trust Carrie's words and I pray we are making the right conviction.

However, one thing I could not ascertain is the PMs communication between Professor and Carrie. We must note that, Carrie was a Townie at one point in time before she was converted, so she could or might be a Town Investigator in the early stage.

I trust the Professor at this stage but I just don't trust Carrie's words and I pray we are making the right conviction.

It is a tough call, but if we put it in order of occurrence, it at least raises some suspicions.

On night 1, she investigated our fruity fashion designer and found him to be impartial. We saw that happen, it's also when she was converted by the scum. On night 2, therefore, it seems reasonable to assume that she either lost her investigative skill in favour of something scummy, or was one but would have no reason to help us. By that logic, anything she said should be a lie designed to trick us, or the truth designed to trick us (that's the tricky part). Since she told me she investigated Eric King and found him innocent, but she was scum at the time, we either can believe or doubt her words. The next day, faced with the truth of her attempt to kill me, she got desperate and said she had investigated you. That means one of two things... she forgot her previous claim, or she was making a new one for a purpose. If she simply forgot, it means she was making the previous one up. If she was making the new one up (very likely), it could only be for the same reasons as her claim about King, either to trick us into trusting you, or trick us into not trusting you.

For some reason, I think that the results of today will tell us what to make of her other claim. Maybe you could offer some kind of evidence to help us figure this out?

Honestly, it's all very confusing, but it's all we've got at the moment.

Man, JB sure has a way with words. Must all the Kung Pho zen stuff. :tongue: He's got me pretty convinced.

I can't shake the feeling that this c-c-c-cop is a townie though, mainly because I never get winning streaks of two baddies in a row. :tongue: But Jimmy's sorted through our information and come up with a logical accusation, so why not go with it, for the time being?

And, Mr King, if you are damned, try to go out with a bigger bang than Carrie. :wink:

V-v-v-vote: Erik King/kingofthezempk.

Evening all.

So I talked to a few people over the last few days and learned all sorts of things. Seems some of those people a also FOS! So, let me introduce myself.

I am Neutral. I have nothing to hide. I am a fashion designer who made bulletproof vests and sold them to a middle man. This middle man then sold them to various people in the town. Bad news is, that moron died before I could find out who he sold them to. So, in order to have no confusion for the rest of this day, I say...

Vote for Erik King/Kingofthezempk.

Sorry King if you are innocent, but we need a conviction today.

Now, if I die, all of the people in this town that have a bulletproof vest will lose their nightly protection. So, I am asking for a protector to watch over me tonight. Why? Because I got some juicy info and I will unload it all tomorrow!!!

Now with that statement, I'm sure at least two people in this town just shit their pants!

Try and double cross me, HA! Oh yeah, and I'm also lettin a few other people know what's up!

I am really pissed right now.

Mr Stash, this is indeed a revelation, and same with you Mr Butcher. For helping us get rid of our scum, i will serve some free food. (but dont tell Mr White :wink: ) I was suspicious of Officer King in the beginning, if only a little, so I must say...

My apologies Officer.

(sorry to double post)

Mr Stash, perhaps you should just unleash this information now? In case someone doesnt protect you, I would hate to see you die if you had some information that would help us.

I'm also eager to hear what our stylist has to say. There's been a real draught of information so far.

Oh yeah, but first things first:

I am not particularly sure this is correct but I am going with the crowd today.

If we're to get anywhere we need to make some convictions. And at the moment Erik King is the best candidate it seems.

So, vote: Erik King/kingofthezempk.

Well well well, another scumbag in my police force is it? I won't have any of it! Bloody wretched bastards. This is an embarrassment to the institution, I have a right mind to throw you on the fire myself for your insubordination Eric. :angry: I won't have filth on my force, you hear me!? Deputy, take his badge, and find me another bottle, it's lynching time! I'm quite happy to go with the crowd on this one, what has been said makes sense, and I'm a man who believes in sense.

Vote: Erik King (kingofthezempk)

And on that note I'll be accepting applications for raw recruits early next week once this whole flaming crisis is cleaned up; we can't have order without a god damn police force!

Chief, how the hell did you recruit these idiots?

I was probably drunk and thought somebody with a stutter would be hilarious fun, I can't see how else he would have made it into my force. :hmpf:

What i would like to know is what is the solid evidence agaisnt him. His stutter? Is that how desperate we are?

Seriously? Are your ears painted on? Take a look at these handy transcripts I was kind enough to write down, here, here and here. Obviously you can only get hard proof if you're an investigator, otherwise you just have to take people's word for what it is, and see what happens.

Some great convincing there JB. This is conviction has come really quickly without no real discussion about Erik's fate.

G-goobye!

I still say you´re all doing a big misktake.

I really think that Mr. king is unguilty and that this evidence is for not soild enough to kill him.

And I want to remember you what I said before, that I think, that the row was more like that:

-Shaun asks Carrie privately whom she investigated.

-Carrie needs a quick response and calls Erik´s name, ´cause he was a main suspect and yet very likely to be town. A real investigator would have investigated him and so Carrie said she did.

-Shaun doesn´t really reply to that.

-Carrie gets the idea to protect her boss public, just believing, that Shaun just skipped this saying.

Therefore I think, that Mr. White is much more likely to be scum that King!

I won´t vote for Mr. White, just because I think, that splitting the votes is no good idea at all, but I won´t vote for King either.

I ask you all just to think about this and then tell me what you think, and maybe voting for Mr. white in the end.