Superkalle

Official Lego sets - Book, WIP, Requests

On 9/13/2017 at 6:05 PM, Calabar said:

The 70620 is very complex and I think that a duplicate entry would be a good thing. Probably you and Stephan found different solution to work around the limitations of LDD and used a different custom brick solutions.

After all you make the 99% of the work, the error list is a small part of it.

You do have a point there that we did it differently... and, actually, I could probably use individual errors from my big post of the other Ninjago Movie sets because many of the missing parts are the same. I will put it here in a couple days, likely before I am finished with Episode 8 sets because I haven't made any progress at all on those since I said I was working on them.

Hello again! Could someone please make set 70656Ā (garmadon, Garmadon, GARMADON!) in LDD? I only need the shark mech so i can make a black / dark bluish gray version without legs/ feet for my Adventurers bad guys, and don't want to buy the set just replace 99% of the sand blue parts.Ā Can somebody pleaseĀ help withĀ this? I don't think there are that many new parts on the model...

hello guys...did enyone did Designer Han dup truck in LDD...I need to change some colors so that I can know if it looks good....if it looks good I will buy the instructions from him.....

30 minutes ago, curakar said:

hello guys...did enyone did Designer Han dup truck in LDD...I need to change some colors so that I can know if it looks good....if it looks good I will buy the instructions from him.....

I have it, but as you know there is a ban on that file because he is still selling the original instructions.

28 minutes ago, Lucky-Ramses said:

I have it, but as you know there is a ban on that file because he is still selling the original instructions.

I did not know that....:cry_sad:

Can someone make and upload set 31076 (Daredevil Stunt plane)? I am having trouble with with wings' angles, and IĀ kinda need to change the colors to something a it more Sinister (:devil:), and need to know what parts should be changed...

7 minutes ago, Murdoch17 said:

Can someone make and upload set 31076 (Daredevil Stunt plane)? I am having trouble with with wings' angles, and IĀ kinda need to change the colors to something a it more Sinister (:devil:), and need to know what parts should be changed...

Here's the instructions to the plane. Can this help?

Ā 

12 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Here's the instructions to the plane. Can this help?

SNIP

Ā 

Yes, thanks!

7 minutes ago, Murdoch17 said:

Yes, thanks!

Okay cool!Ā :sweet:

I was thinking on going thru the video and compiling a part list for you, but that might have been overkill.Ā :laugh:

47 minutes ago, JunkstyleGio said:

snip

@Murdoch17Got the model build. in LDD

.. Still in need?

Ā 

not anymore.. sorry.

26322673808_a371b8d108_z.jpg

Edited by Murdoch17

I figured this would be the most appropiate Place to ask this,but does anyone have the LDD File for theĀ  Ninjago "70643 Temple of Resurrection" Set?It seems it was uploaded to the old LDD Gallery shortly before the old Gallery was shut down and so it is lost in the Void, i even tried the Waybackmachine.

Ā 

I would really appreciate set 75178 (Jakku Quadjumper) to please be made in LDD. Thanks in advance!

Hmm, I can't seem to find a pdf nor an ldd file for 4000016 Billund Airport.
Even on the LEGO site it is not there. It this a rights-thingy?
I'd love to build it.
Can anyone help?

I noticed by the way a new version of this set is on the way (40199).

21 hours ago, Withacee said:

I'd love to build it.
Can anyone help?

No official instructions were released. But you can check this! Now you can reverse-engineer it with ease.

If you want me to create an LDD format for it, just ask me, I'd love to do it. But I'm not sure is it acceptable or not in the "Official Sets made in LDD Index" since no official instructions were released.

Edited by KamalMYafi

2 hours ago, KamalMYafi said:

No official instructions were released. But you can check this! Now you can reverse-engineer it with ease.

If you want me to create an LDD format for it, just ask me, I'd love to do it. But I'm not sure is it acceptable or not in the "Official Sets made in LDD Index" since no official instructions were released.

That helps a lot, cheers for that!
And thanks for the offer; I'm already a long way with my own reverse engineering efforts, but I got stuck with the roof. I can take it from here.

Also thanks to whoever moved my post to this topic; I wasn't sure where to put it.
I figured, even though there are no official instructions, at least one person who owns the set must have created an lxf for it. Apparently not :grin:

1 hour ago, Withacee said:

I figured, even though there are no official instructions, at least one person who owns the set must have created an lxf for it. Apparently not :grin:

Probably the set is too rare and no LDD builder here own it. According to brickset, it is a promotional set sold in Billund only.

About the LDD Official Sets topic, for me the scans of the instructions inside the set's box are good enough. So someone should simply find someone that owns the set and is available to share the scans.

Yeah, the time that LEGO shared instructions for the 40000xx numbered sets is over I guess.

I'll be working on the Roller Coaster, and after that NINJAGO City Docks.

On 6/2/2018 at 4:25 AM, Withacee said:

I'd love to build it.
Can anyone help?

Ā 

On 6/3/2018 at 1:15 AM, KamalMYafi said:

That's the same problem I've run into with the LEGO House Tree of Creativity (4000024 and 4000026). Ā Can't find instructions, and no LDDs made for them either.

Hey guys,Ā 

I looked through the index of sets that have been made in LDD, but I could not find the 8285 tow truck set.Ā Ā 

Does anyone have it that I could use?Ā  Thanks :)

16 hours ago, aminnich said:

Hey guys,Ā 

I looked through the index of sets that have been made in LDD, but I could not find the 8285 tow truck set.Ā Ā 

Does anyone have it that I could use?Ā  Thanks :)

Isn't that this one?

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/marco9999/LDD5/8285_b_tow_truck.lxf

Or do I have them mixed up.
It is on this page (not indexed yet, so not on the index page); see the comments of the original poster):

Ā 

It is the B model. It seems that the main model has not been built. So, if there is some volunteer.... :grin: