Hi lead general, thank you for the comment .. i don't have latest pic on the army in the background .. but these were some of their photos taken few months back

Army1.jpg

army2-1.jpg

to brick-stop .... warm welcome to the community

Cheers

Dickson

:wacko: KK nights to the extreme, I wonder why I haven't posted any pics... oh... EXAMS! DX

Here are my armies, as of 7 Feb 2010. Besides the overview picture, the individual soldiers can be seen in close-up in the other subfolders.

The most interesting new additions are my green archers; my ninja swordsmen; my Bull axemen; and my new Shadow units (1, 2, 3).

Note: I keep trying to find a picture titled "Harad soldiers" on BS that inspired my samurai-helmet-and-bandana combination and my use of the 3x3 dish as shield, but I cannot. So credit goes to whomever made those! :classic:

Hi all,

please let me to re-introduce my knight fantasy era army... to you look at :)

my silver - cavalry....

4381229641_c28e4ec863.jpg

4381265931_61ca391f21.jpg

my golden cavalry

4381230199_fa3d65d938.jpg

4382087750_2f6ac9c762.jpg

the combination with golden knights

4381572137_f01cb9b66d.jpg

4381988578_73dc39be54.jpg

and my grand army :)

4381978406_c3630bec9f.jpg

4381236601_0d2b77a2d0.jpg

4381260553_3e898ffd5e.jpg

:sweet::devil:

and you can visit my flickr for any further detailed pictures

Edited by gladiator

Hi all,

Incredible! How did you manage to acquire so many of these minifigs and arranged them into such a neat formation? More importantly, LEGO selling in Indonesia is so expensive, and I believe you must have bought it in Singapore or even go Bricklink to shop for them.

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us! :wub:

Incredible! How did you manage to acquire so many of these minifigs and arranged them into such a neat formation? More importantly, LEGO selling in Indonesia is so expensive, and I believe you must have bought it in Singapore or even go Bricklink to shop for them.

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us! :wub:

Thanks for comment , WhiteFang..

Yeah, I really mad in love with army builder. In this level, I think, price is not important things... I must build my dream army or I must sleep with daily nightmare :tongue:

Yes, in Indonesia, Lego is expensive. But, still in my range..

for example 7009 The final joust , normal price is Rp 119,000 ( equal with $12,5)... I bought hundred of them, and I used only 30% for the display, and keep MISB for the rest.

WhiteFang, I must be honest with you, BW is my favorite stores , if the price in Indonesia very high :tongue: especially for last year.

But, the main source is Bricklink, for any accessories, such as weapon, plumes, ovoid shield, flag, armor, etc.

Amazing armies, but there is one thing I don't like- its armies of clones...

Check my armies mate. I pride myself of not having "armies of clones". In my castle minifig collection I tried to have different face for even the simple soldiers. Ofcourse. it is not possible to not have a couple of clones within a large army. With that said I tried my best to apply different faces when same torso is present. Feel free to go back a bit and check my brickshelf.

I might post some pictures of mine, however it's more like a large squad than an army.

Hi all,

my silver - cavalry....

snip*

and my grand army :)

Snip*

:sweet::devil:

and you can visit my flickr for any further detailed pictures

:cry_happy: It the most incredible thing i have ever seen. I thought my army of 20 was impressive :hmpf_bad:

Check my armies mate. I pride myself of not having "armies of clones". In my castle minifig collection I tried to have different face for even the simple soldiers. Ofcourse. it is not possible to not have a couple of clones within a large army. With that said I tried my best to apply different faces when same torso is present. Feel free to go back a bit and check my brickshelf.

I saw it, and I love it! The best are custom weapons you made- from halaberd to axe... Ingenious!

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Hi all, let me post new pictures from our local toys fair event at Jakarta, March 13-14.

Knight fantasy era army

army_cikunir.jpg

vs

Troll army

army_troll.jpg

and

Lion Knight army

army_karawaci.jpg

vs

Skelly army

army_skeli.jpg

other pictures :

IMG_7291.jpg

IMG_7297.jpg

enjoy !:classic:

That is awesome! Do you have any close up shots? Is that one person's collection or several?

Closeups would be great.

I made videos of my updated armies.

Edited by lego40k

Hi all, let me post new pictures from our local toys fair event at Jakarta, March 13-14.

Knight fantasy era army

army_cikunir.jpg

Do you have a goal at how many knights you want or are you done?

Hi All! My second post here.

You're armies are AWESOME. I can't enough of it!

Also as mentioned earlier, as a fellow castle knight collector, I'm trying to make a site devoted to knights and castle armies. (newbie at that too). I've included some of the great posts into my site. Please let me know if I should edit any of it or if you have any ideas!

Thanks Again!

my lego castle knight site

Edited by brick-stop

I have numerous factions within my lego castle world.

1) Crownies - The kingdom lays to the west, and is currently my largest factions (est. 34 soldiers). They are the main force against the Dark Lord and his minions.

2) Royal Knights - The kingdom lays to the south east of the Crownies (est. 24 soldiers). It consists of the Royal and Crusader lego groups (soon to include the new Kingdom knights, which will make this kingdom the largest in my set). They have warred with the Crownies in the past, however due to the threat of the Dark Lord, an alliance has been formed.

3) Rangers (Forestmen) - No loyalty to any faction, except the to the highest bidder. They fought with the Royal Knights as scouts during the war with the Crownies, however, now they are scouts for the Crownies. (6 soldiers).

4) Bat Knights - The kingdom lays to the North East, in the Mountains (14 soldiers, mostly Calvary). This faction includes the Bull Knights. They fight for the Dark Lord.

5) Imperials - This faction is to the south of the Crownies. (14 soldiers). They are allied with the Crownies due to the trade amongst the two factions.

6) Northmen (vikings) - This faction lays to the North. They are brutal, strong fighters. The king only cares for plundering and pillaging. Not much is known of them, except their limited interactions with the Crownies. They'd attack settlements then leave before the Crownie King could counter-attack. It is thought that they may be in alliance with the Dark Lord.

7) Dwarves - This faction is to the west of the Crownies, in the mountains. (10 soldiers). They are allied with the Crownies due to the trade amongst the two groups.

8) Dark Lord - The Dark lord and his minions, consisting of Orcs, Trolls, Undead, and Evil Men lays to the east. (est. 40 soldiers). The Dark Lord is attempting to collect all mythical relics to gain ultimate power. The Dark Lord is the supreme evil in my lego castle world.

9) Arabs/Persians - This kingdom lays to the far east. (est. 30 soldiers). It is made up of PoP and Indiana Jones sets. They trade extensively with the imperials. The Crownies have sent emissaries to the far east to rally support. However, the Dark Lord has already sent men, as it is rumored the Caliph has in possession a powerful weapon (i.e., dagger).

11) Thieves (WolfPack) - This guild exists within the Crownie kingdom. (6 soldiers). They stay within the shady underbelly of the kingdom realm, mostly, however some are adventurous, and all are expert blades-men.

12) Hobbits - These are peaceful people, located in the valley east of the Crownies. (5 hobbits). Recently, this settlement has gained the attention of the Dark Lord as it is rumored that one hobbit may have stumbled across an ancient treasure.

13) Wizards - These are the wise men of the castle world. (4 wizards; white, grey, blue, black). Some ally with factions, others maintain their neutrality, instead passing on wisdom and advice to the different factions.

14) Black Falcons - This small factions (8 soldiers) is allied with the Royal Knights. The Black Falcon Lord was given the land after his valor in battle in the services of the Royal King. The Black Falcon Lord's Manor is located North of the Royal Knights.

15) Black Knights/Dragon Masters - This faction is located to the Northwest of the Crownies. There is an uneasy alliance between the Black Knights and the Crownies. (est. 24 soldiers).

Shroffy, no pictures mate?

Im looking to add 2-4 factions to my already large collection. Are any of you dealing with same/similar situation where you just want to keep adding factions?

Im looking to add 2-4 factions to my already large collection. Are any of you dealing with same/similar situation where you just want to keep adding factions?

2010 looks to be a good year for you, two brand-new factions coming out this summer!

Sadly I don't have a camera :/

Same here, I just continuously add factions to my collection. However, it looks like TLG may be recycling through themes again, which will be great to update pre-existing factions.

For example, my Royal/Crusaders, that faction will be updated with the new kingdom sets. Creating a new king :) and making it the largest faction in my castle world.

2010 looks to be a good year for you, two brand-new factions coming out this summer!

I will definitely be looking froward for this year's factions. With that said in my lego castle world, Lions (royal knights, crownies, and such-the good guys) are freinds with dragon masters. Still it will be a good way of boosting army numbers and adding extra unit or two.

Sadly I don't have a camera :/

Same here, I just continuously add factions to my collection. However, it looks like TLG may be recycling through themes again, which will be great to update pre-existing factions.

For example, my Royal/Crusaders, that faction will be updated with the new kingdom sets. Creating a new king :) and making it the largest faction in my castle world.

Same here mate. My next factions are Chewbaca and Ewok tribe as well as flying minifig faction. Im also looking to add 15-20 new "important figures. "

This is my Kingdoms armies so far.

med_gallery_101_23_275514.jpg

Time to start hawking those awesome minifigs to create a large scale army :wub: