Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 25. Rumors and discussion

3 hours ago, cosmic said:

I think it’s time to introduce the mid sized torso piece depicted for Mr Incredible in the Lego Incredibles game. This would work not only for the CMF figure but also licensed figures such as Mr Incredible (obviously), Colossus and more. With the larger size these boxes provide, just that torso piece should be a reasonable use of the budget. Not that I really know how that works though, lol. 

As soon as I saw Mr. Incredible in Disney S1, I mistook him for Dash, lol. Mr. Incredible does need a mid-size torso with new arms. 

Anyways, I would love ot see a minifigure with mid-size torso with bulky arms, such as a stereotypical superhero, a circus strongman, ape-man/woman, mutant (wiht one norm arm and one builky arm) in this regular CMF series. 

On 10/27/2023 at 3:02 PM, Lion King said:

A bigfig in CMF would be very interesting for us to see. But I think a bigfig will blow up a budget for CMF series, not enough money tomake another molds for other 11 minifigures. 

I'm thinking of Heavy from Team Fortress 2

15 hours ago, cosmic said:

I think its time to introduce the mid sized torso piece depicted for Mr Incredible in the Lego Incredibles game. This would work not only for the CMF figure but also licensed figures such as Mr Incredible (obviously), Colossus and more. With the larger size these boxes provide, just that torso piece should be a reasonable use of the budget. Not that I really know how that works though, lol. 

And talks of a new animal mould are nice and all, but I just really want then to release the entire series the way they tested in Denmark for Marvel Series 2. I don’t want to waste money how I did for this Series. Enjoy the experience of buying CMF figures in store and wouldn’t want to resort to Bricklink exclusively moving forward, though I might.

Have you tried using scales to weigh the boxes? I used them for the marvel cmf and it worked perfectly for me - figures are really the same weight it would seem 

And Basil the bat lord has returned!!!

and the goat is beautiful!!!

boy am I glad I switched one of my guesses to the train costume.

2 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

What is the #2 minifigure?

Female esports champion. 

Minifigs are: Noir detective, esports champion, Basil the Bat Lord, para-athlete runner, goat with Medieval goatherd, mushroom child (?), workout woman, triceratops costume, harpy, train costume boy, barbarian, dog groomer. 

Just now, Robert8 said:

What is the #2 minifigure?

The gamer girl that a lot of people have wanted for awhile!

Looks like she’s got a custom keyboard and mouse with metallic printing. 

So the list looks like:

1. Noir Detective with Red Herring and Magnifying Glass 

2. Champion Gamer Girl with headphones, keyboard, computer mouse, and trophy 

3. Basil the Bat Lord with new Helmet and Axe, Shield and Cape

4. Paralympic Gold Medalist with double prosthetic legs, gold medal and first place plinth 

5. Medieval Goatherd with White Goat, walking stick, rucksack, and goat cheese tile(?)

6. Mushroom Costume Girl with new hat, white skirt, and blue, green, and black butterfly 

7. Female Weightlifter with water bottle and dumbbell 

8. Triceratops Costume Guy

9. Harpy 

10. Train Costume Boy (not sure what’s going on with the right eye of his glasses)

11. Barbarian Warrior with an new sword (I think it might be Celtic, but that portion on the page has a lot of glare in the picture) 

12. Dog Groomer with scissors and new Afghan Hound

I’m just glad I can now buy a goat for $20 or less now…..

and not gonna lie that harpy figure looks too messy. 

also no space figure is a huge disappointment!

as always I like to wait for high quality photos or to have them in hand before making final judgments as of now I’m only impressed with 2 or 3

Is the Medieval Goatherd definitely medieval? Obviously it’s difficult to tell with this sort of photo quality, but to me the prints on his legs and torso look modern?

EDIT: maybe not, the image on Reddit seems slightly clearer and they do look rustic, after all. 

Edited by Westbrick

2 hours ago, 1Panda said:

I’m just glad I can now buy a goat for $20 or less now…..

I'll have to agree. The harpies are half bird half human 

I dont see anything human in that minifigure

Edited by Robert8

34 minutes ago, 1Panda said:

also no space figure is a huge disappointment!

Space CMF is the series after this, so that is probably why we did not get any sci-fi Minifigs here. 

35 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

5. Medieval Goatherd with White Goat, walking stick, rucksack, and goat cheese tile(?)

Ah, I was wondering what that was - Clever! 

36 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

It looks more like a kettlebell to me. BTW, why does she not have shoes? 

37 minutes ago, 1Panda said:

I actually like her; she looks like an un-electrified Nexo Knights character. 

6 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

It looks more like a kettlebell to me. 

It probably is - my knowledge of different weight types is ridiculously limited 

1 hour ago, Accio Lego said:

11. Barbarian Warrior with an new sword (I think it might be Celtic, but that portion on the page has a lot of glare in the picture)

I don't think it's new. To me it looks like the sword from the Dreamzzz theme, just in a new color.

1 hour ago, Accio Lego said:

The gamer girl that a lot of people have wanted for awhile!

Looks like she’s got a custom keyboard and mouse with metallic printing. 

So the list looks like:

1. Noir Detective with Red Herring and Magnifying Glass 

2. Champion Gamer Girl with headphones, keyboard, computer mouse, and trophy 

3. Basil the Bat Lord with new Helmet and Axe, Shield and Cape

4. Paralympic Gold Medalist with double prosthetic legs, gold medal and first place plinth 

6. Mushroom Costume Girl with new hat, white skirt, and blue, green, and black butterfly 

8. Triceratops Costume Guy

9. Harpy 

10. Train Costume Boy (not sure what’s going on with the right eye of his glasses)

12. Dog Groomer with scissors and new Afghan Hound

#2 - I'm getting tired of all this e-personalities, but I suppose they do have a certain appeal to a particular group of Lego enthusiasts

#4 - is he supposed to be the young version of that South African?

#5 - hoping he is medieval

#6 - will go well with Acorn boy... perhaps would look good for customs to make Tinkerbelle's friends. LOL

#9 - really? like the one from mythology???

Not bad, overall. But not wow, except for the goat.

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Space CMF is the series after this, so that is probably why we did not get any sci-fi Minifigs here. 

Ah, I was wondering what that was - Clever! 

I actually like her; she looks like an un-electrified Nexo Knights character. 

i see her as a CHIMA character

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Crossfitter! Some of them like working out without shoes. lol

2 hours ago, 1Panda said:

Almost reminds me of the Griffin from Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio.

A pretty neat series! Too bad they come in boxes this time. 

- Detective (very good and very reusable in any city, or storyline for any theme really -want-)

- Harpy (maybe not accurate enough as such, but very cool as monstrous lego minifig -want-)

- Triceratops (i would be happier if the headgear was less mask and more a real dinohead. I hope a next series will bring us a pterodon minifig -want-)

- Toadette (Mariofans must be tripping on this fig. Will fit great next to Acorn boy or make great gnome villages or big fungi -want-)

- The batknight (cool helmet! And neat way to build a battle axe)

- Goat and shepherd (both are pretty awesome. The goat cheese is hilarious )

- Barbaric Knight looks cool, but the leaflet is a bit too blurry. Cool hairpiece and sword

- Dog Groomer (i thought it was a long haired goat at first x-D. But very cool afghan, fig is not really interesting)

- Train kid (i can see the train reused on train stations above the entree doors. The cap in new color is also good)

- Kettlebell lady (nice for city fans i guess)

- Runner fig (for sports fans)

- Gamer girl (looks a bit like a Black Falconeer from this era or the future. The printed pieces are cool, the headphones could have gotten a recolor imo)

Well I have zero interest in 3 out of the 12, gamer & the 2 sports ones.  Will be interesting to see reports on which figures are in each of the six pack boxes.  I'm guessing the Goatherd will be combined with at least two of the three I don't want and probably the Batlord will be in the other batch.  That Harpy creature is ugly but the legs are interesting.  I may need to order a full box just to insure I get multiples of the ones I really want.

Well I do like the knight, the Goat guy, triceratops, barbarian, mushroom girl and gamer girl. Knight and Goat guy I would love to get several but that is not going to happen I guess.

:wub:The goat herd,:wub: The Bat Lord, :thumbup: the barbarian, :thumbup: the mushroom child, :thumbup: the harpy.

4 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

It looks like the patch they give you after you have eye surgery. Which is funny to me, because when I was like 5, I used to get a toy train, if I behaved at the eye hospital. (Which I always did). So to me theirs a personal link between toy trains and children having hospital eye patches, so it's funny that of all the minifigs, the first one to have a hospital eye patch is a child train enthusiast. ( And to be honest I've grown out of train enthusiasm, hence why here on Eurobricks you'd be more likely to find me in historical, star wars, licensed or 'action and adventure' than in train tech). 

1 hour ago, Borex said:

- Dog Groomer (i thought it was a long haired goat at first x-D. But very cool afghan, fig is not really interesting)

Same! I noticed this 'goat' before the goat, and then I thought 2 goats? Then I realised it was just a dog.

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I'll have to agree. The harpies are half bird half human 

I dont see anything human in that minifigure

I mean it's got 'human' (minifig) proportions, but I also would have preferred something more like the classic greek depictions ( those obviously not the boobs out versions ) and the colour scheme is a bit too out there but overall I still like the harpy.

1414falconfan leaked series 25!

The goatherder we're getting looks pretty cool.

So excited that Count Batlord is back 😁

Anyone know what's going on with the train kid's eye?

Thank you very much for the information! :classic:

Sorry to have to say this, but all in all for me this series ist kinda lame: There's no music based minifigure, no food suit minifigure and no realistic historical minifigure included. Apart from the thousandst version of a new dog we're not getting a single new animal (the goat isn't new). And there is (apart from minifigure pieces) no new moulded accessory. :thumbdown:

The only four minifigures which I really like and plan to get are the goatheard, the locomotive guy, the mushroom suit minifigure and the dinosaur suit minifigure. :wub:

It's always fun when one of these leaks in full out of the blue.... but once the dust has settled, none of these makes me super sad to miss out them (because of the boxes), which I guess is both a good and bad thing?

The entirety of the goatherd is nice, but the goat is due to also come in a new Mediaeval Market Village set, so will likely be on PaB.

There are others that I'd definitely buy if they were still feelable, like the red herring detective, barbarian, dog groomer and maybe Basil, but none are so important to me that I have to have them.