Milan

[CADA] CADA General Discussion Topic

both you guys @T Lego and @brunojj1 did a phenomenal job designing with these models. I can't get over how refined and wonderfully designed these cars are. Now I will be ashamed to show my model for CADA that should be released soon...

12 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

There is no need for it to be featured on rebrickable which is a Lego dedicated platform. You just can buy it soon from the stores. Cannot tell you when though!

Well, I only keep very few sets permanently assembled. The rest I disassemble to rebuild them into alternatives or I mix sets' parts to be able to build other MOCs. For this I need at least part lists which can be uploaded to Rebrickable. So Rebrickable not having any CADA specific parts and CADA not having part lists is a showstopper for me most of the time, especially for red/yellow/black/white cars which are nicely mixable with otehrs. For LBG cars this is less of an issue :pir-grin:

19 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

We will meet in Nürnberg, God willing :wink:

Hey! What is going to occure in Nurnberg? Or Nuremberg..

Did U built this Projecct One? ANyways the model is mindblowing. I don't approve those front fenders made of soft axles, but I sure there were no other way.

There are some closeups of the AMG One in this short video, including of the really nice looking wheels.

18 hours ago, amorti said:

In fact I don't mind the smaller instruction books. I find the big ones give the bindings a harder time and then they don't fold flat nicely after.

You are right

Brunojj1 and T lego both sets look amazing looking forward to getting a chance to assemble these in the future. Great work guys and thank you so much for designing these and giving others the opportunity to enjoy your creation’s 😁

Is there a reason, why they made specific wheels for this, and not for the LaFerrari? Yes, the Ferrari is not licensed or anything, but thats not the reason!

2 minutes ago, Polarlicht said:

Yes, the Ferrari is not licensed or anything, but thats not the reason!

Why would that not be the reason? None of the other master sets had special wheels included. 

34 minutes ago, Polarlicht said:

The Centanario does have special wheels, and thats not licensed either.

It didn't come with special wheels, and still doesn't come with them either. They've always been a separate purchase, and not even released at the same time. 

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

It didn't come with special wheels, and still doesn't come with them either. They've always been a separate purchase, and not even released at the same time. 

It's really exist.

IMG_20230203_231250.jpg

Edited by thePain233

My yellow pista came with the newer high performance battery and it runs all four large pro motors very well. it’s almost finished and I’ll post a vid of how fast it is with just the one cada battery

Looks like I might not be old enough to build the Ferrari :(

From the CADA website:

Product information:

Model Number: C61505
Age Range: > 4739 years old
Certification: 3C
Plastic Block Shape: Self-Locking Bricks
Material: ABS
Bricks Blocks: ~4739+
Note: No box

Edited by BrickMonkeyMOCs

2 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Is this supposed to be a Bolide

No its supposed to be the new Apollo EVO

400x225.jpg

Edited by langko

2 hours ago, langko said:

No its supposed to be the new Apollo EVO

Lots of competition in Chinaland it seems. I saw another video of another Chinabrick company last week, also releasing a 1:8 Apollo Evo, also in red...

The CaDA flyer from the toy fair is maybe interresting for you. And no, except of the AMG and the 2CV nothing were on shelf.

Mea culpa, seams iam a little bit out of order after this long day yesterday.

By the way, there is a long interview from Johnny's World with us Designers and Martin from Cada. Sorry for beeing mostly in German.

Edited by efferman

On 2/2/2023 at 10:53 AM, eric trax said:

both you guys @T Lego and @brunojj1 did a phenomenal job designing with these models. I can't get over how refined and wonderfully designed these cars are. Now I will be ashamed to show my model for CADA that should be released soon...

Your JCB 220 series excavator is beautiful. Something like this was on my to-do list for future