Eurobricks Vassals
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About mla2

Spam Prevention

  • What is favorite LEGO theme? (we need this info to prevent spam)
  • Which LEGO set did you recently purchase or build?

Contact Methods

  • Website URL


  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Very cool! Congratulations to both you and CaDa.
  2. It doesn't mean anything, it happens sometimes with custom parts imported into which internally contain subparts.
  3. Thanks. I guess you're saying this mean a Buwizz motor would work on the Cada battery? At the same speed?
  4. From;
  5. Does anybody know how to get a new Cada white top battery box with a controller? There's but that's without a controller and there's no option to get a separate controller. There's combo but that looks like the old version of the battery box even though it's also called a JV1010. The latter also makes me wonder if the new battery box requires a new JV8011 controller or not. If not then I could get the battery box from Cada and the controller from someone else. I looked at sets containing the new battery box at that seems to be only the 1:8 Apollo which is too expensive for my aim. Also looked at other shops but they all seem to be selling the old version only. I sent the question to Cada as well but haven't gotten a reply yet. I also wonder if anyone knows whether the new Cada battery box works with non Cada motors, especially non Cada buggy motors. I suppose it should be then again it says it's 7.4v instead of at least 9v which seems odd.
  6. Really nice! It's a shame the BW3 doesn't work for this. Perhaps a CaDa white top battery box will?
  7. Upload it to something like bricksafe and then post a link here. It will automatically embed the image.
  8. Nice work. It looks like you used the outer axles of the buggy motors, is that intentional? It will be quite a bit faster if you use the inner ones.
  9. Perhaps I should restore the HOG gear on top of the roof and then it would be a true Lego version of a sleeper car
  10. I have built a version with Buwizz 3.0 + 2 large PU motors as well. It's not as fast but still quite nice. Also did a version with a small PU hub + 2 large PU motors which would be the cheapest but is pretty slow. It's good fun to try hiding electronics in such a small model and very satisfiying when you find an elegant solution which can be built without issues!
  11. The instructions are now available for free on Rebrickable at Here's a little demo video I made: I also made instructions for a version with an upside down battery box as suggested by @Void_S requiring just a few different parts. These instructions are available at Monster Bolide_udb.pdf Comparison animation: Final photo of the regular version:
  12. The Ford's front end is also misaligned:
  13. And on, for example Happy new year!
  14. Yes, see Rebrickable's comparison: