1 hour ago, Superkoala said:

On an online price comparator I often use I just notice that some name have been added to the set number.

No idea if they are realistic, official or whatever, but they seem credible.

Sorry if the info has already been shared.

Capture.PNG

This goes against the leak on the 42112 being a "Bentonmischer" (cement mixer). Also, I don't think that Lamborghini would name a car just "Supercar" (although maybe Ferrari...).

Has this site ever been a source in the past?

1 hour ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

A cement mixer is pretty much certain, so I dont really believe in that list.

Street work truck could be something like a cement mixer (google search gives all kinds of results, including trucks with a drum on the back and a crane-like arm on it). Than its just the numbers *12 and *13 the wrong way around compared to that source. 

1 hour ago, Nebulaire said:

The Lambo could be the one from fast and furious 8 (driving by Tyrese Gibson alias Romane Pearce)

That Lambo is dark orange/almost red. Remember the 'red with wingdoors' rumor from awhile ago? Seems plausible...

The Countach, on the other hand, would be a lot easier to faithfully reproduce using Technic panels.

16 minutes ago, Rudivdk said:

That Lambo is dark orange/almost red. Remember the 'red with wingdoors' rumor from awhile ago? Seems plausible...

Hmm in the movie it's a Murcielago, this would be kind of strange as it's not a current model but also not a really classic one as the Mustang, Beetle. Aston Martin...

Still hyped about the new lineup though :D

It has V12 and it is traditional Lamborghini engine confirmation...but we will see

A Lambo could very well be the next car in the 'Ultimate' series since it is a member of the VW group too. Looking what Lego did two years ago, I predict we will get more information in a roughly one week from now.

What do you think guys, will we ever get an "ultimate" supercar with rc in the future?

Question is a price as always; perhaps 1:10 or 1:12.5 RC car could be in a price range...

It would be more logical to have all the "ultimate" cars at the same scale and without motor.

The Lamborghini could also be an Urus.:iamded_lol:

1 hour ago, Jockos said:

What do you think guys, will we ever get an "ultimate" supercar with rc in the future?

I hope not, it would be very sad to see a supercar with the speed of a crawler. These cars are simply too big and heavy to be motorized, I think the largest scale that can be made RC without huge compromises is somewhere around the size of 42077.

So a Lambo for the next UCS car?

The Sian would be a good bet, but perhaps a well known one in the form of a Contach or a Miura ?

Thanks for the replies! I was thinking about the same, too. But it would be nice to have something fast and furious (:tongue:) like the 8366 supersonic from Racers...

Back on track, I think we'll have some new gearbox parts in it

39 minutes ago, kbalage said:

I hope not, it would be very sad to see a supercar with the speed of a crawler. These cars are simply too big and heavy to be motorized, I think the largest scale that can be made RC without huge compromises is somewhere around the size of 42077.

With the current Power Functions, even the Top Gear car is too slow. I doubt they will ever make a really powerful RC motor to allow for proper large scale sets.

Inb4 it’s an olive green Lamborghini Sian, just like the 42110 Defender :rofl:

I think I’m willing to accept both lists, and run with the assumption that there’s a little bit of accidental number fudging going around. Street work trucks and cement mixers are not mutually exclusive

17 hours ago, valenciaeric said:

With the current Power Functions, even the Top Gear car is too slow. I doubt they will ever make a really powerful RC motor to allow for proper large scale sets.

Agree. Nevertheless, it will be great to see a gearbox powered by a servo motor and controlled by C+ interface.

A gearbox would indeed be of great help to compensate for a weak motor. Low gear when starting to move, then high gear to maintain high speed.