Kintobor

Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia: Sign Ups

45489114562_87b138b0fd_b.jpg

The yearly pop culture convention is just around the corner! Get your costumes ready and your bank accounts emptied: it's going to be a fun filled event, complete with dealers, an artist's alley, celebrity appearances, a laser light show featuring some holographic idol from Japan, panels, and Q&A sessions! Meet new friends, and leave with unforgettable memories! 

As a special bonus, we're extending a special promo to all Eurobricks members! When you pre-register your tickets to enter the convention enter this promo code for a special discount: KINT0B0R

---

Welcome to Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia! This is a standard mafia game, and follows the standard format of most Eurobricks mafia games, but if you haven't completed a School game, don't fret: you'll still be able to sign up. 

Before we can begin, I need at least 15 people to sign up to get this game started. When you sign up, please make sure to answer the following questions:

1. Have you played Mafia before? If yes, what kind of experience do you have with Mafia? 

2. Will you be able to participate for the next four to six weeks? 

3. You're heading off to the local convention! Which character from pop culture do you dress up as?

Sign ups will continue until we get 15 players, but I can extend the amount of participants if need be by a little. As said above, sign ups are open to everyone, so get the word out!

1. Have you played Mafia before? If yes, what kind of experience do you have with Mafia? Yes, I have 3 or 4 games experience.

2. Will you be able to participate for the next four to six weeks? Yes.

3. You're heading off to the local convention! Which character from pop culture do you dress up as? Luigi, because the underrated Mario Brother deserves more attention.

Here we go, another fun time of friendship and betrayal ahead.

1. Yes, I have played in 6 Mafia games and 1 Secret Enemies games starting in 2016. 

2. I should be, though around Thanksgiving I may be less active. I will still continue to play though. 

3. Well I'm not much of a cosplayer in real life, but I suppose an Indiana Jones look would do me fine. 

No, I haven't ever pulled the trigger on it, but I am eager to learn.

Yes, I will be around

If I have infinite funds and time Genos from One Punch Man. Love a good cyborg.

1. Have you played Mafia before? If yes, what kind of experience do you have with Mafia?  Yep, bunches of games here.

2. Will you be able to participate for the next four to six weeks? Yep. 

3. You're heading off to the local convention! Which character from pop culture do you dress up as?   The Pointy-Haired Boss from Dilbert

1. Have you played Mafia before? If yes, what kind of experience do you have with Mafia?
I've dabbled. Played game or two. Ran a game.

Yup.

3. You're heading off to the local convention! Which character from pop culture do you dress up as?
Poe Dameron, Starkiller, but if I'm feeling silly, a Skeksis.

Very happy to see another game running, but I’ll have to sit this one out. I just don’t have the luxury of being able to commit the kind of time I have in the past.  

Have fun and I hope everything runs smoothly. :sweet:

Yes.  A few good experiences, but mostly death in unpleasant fashion.

Depends on how fast I'm killed off.

Danger Mouse

Hooray! Mafia is back!

1.)  Yes, Played in a few here, some won, some lost :tongue:

2.) Yes,

3.) A tough one but probably the 11th Doctor, complete with a fez of course. 

I would love to join.

1) Yes, I’ve played before. I’ve been on the winning team once and was alive, otherwise I’ve died each time on a losing team.

2) Yes I’m available.

3) I think i’d most likely cosplay as Captain Kirk from Star Trek of course or Thrawn or an Imperial Officer from Star Wars.

Edited by Forresto

I'll sign up.

1) I've never played Mafia before.

2) I'm sure to be killed off Day/Night One

3) Spock

1) mafia you say??

2) I’ll kill bob night 1 only to find he was vengeful 

3) shaggy from scooby doo

I would love to join you all, but I'm afraid I won't have the available time. Best of luck to everyone! :sweet: :thumbup: I look forward to following your adventure. 

16 hours ago, Bob said:

I'll sign up.

1) I've never played Mafia before.

2) I'm sure to be killed off Day/Night One

3) Spock

I didn't recognize you at first, but I think you're trying to pull our legs.  Maybe it's because you spelled your name backwards.

Yes, played here a few times a while back... never well.

Sure!

Rowena Ravenclaw

4. Discount Code

KINT0B0R

We are three victims players away from running this! If we can get fourteen I'll be happy, but I'd prefer a solid fifteen. 

I'll wait until Friday to see if we get anymore potential players. If not, I'll run the game with what we have. 

I sent a couple of PM's to some past players.  C'mon folks!  It shouldn't be that hard to get 15 people!

I'll also add that this is a perfect entry level game: there's no quirky gimmicks, no obscure roles: just pure and plain Mafia fun. If you've never played Mafia, or Werewolf, as some of our members might know it as, and want to see what it's all about, this game is a perfect entry point.

Yes, Mafia time!

Many times.....died horrifically some, won a few...

Absolutely

Gamora

I'm in! Thanks to Fhomess for writing me :sweet:

I have played a couple of games here, mostly as town, rarely as scum. Won some, lost some. Always had fun!

Shouldn't be a problem

If I had the talent to make armor definitely Sergeant Arch Dornan from Fallout 2, though he wears the same (incredibly cool) armor as all other Enclave soldiers