I hope there is also a physical controller for the motors using a touch screen really does not give you much fine control.

Also as the video looks a bit washed out is it dark or light grey?

Just now, Frequenzberater said:

I would say the substructure is DBG and the upper structure LBG 

I don't think so, I would say they stick with "official" Liebherr colors - DBG + white. The price is out of this space, 450€ lol

Just now, Ivan_M said:

I don't think so, I would say they stick with "official" Liebherr colors - DBG + white. The price is out of this space, 450€ lol

You could be right! There seems to be a slight difference between the colour of the actuators and the other surrounding parts. 

9 minutes ago, Frequenzberater said:

I would say the substructure is DBG and the upper structure LBG 

As far as I know Liebherr's colour is white...

EDIT: Ah nevermind...old news :-)

Edited by MajklSpajkl
Late to the party...

26 minutes ago, hsky said:

Also this set will get to us with CONTROL+:

- LEGO Technic 4×4 Extrem-Geländewagen 42099, mit CONTROL+ Funktion (ganz neu), drei Motoren, Einzelradaufhängung, UVP 229,99 Euro

Do you have some more info; what kind of tires are on it ?

Just now, MajklSpajkl said:

As far as I know Liebherr's colour is white...

Only when it is new and not dirty :laugh:

LEGO Technic Spider Crane 42097, 920 Parts

LEGO Technic Car-Transporter 42098, 2.493 Parts

LEGO Technic 4x4 Extreme Car 42099, 958 Parts

LEGO Technic Liebherr 9800 42100, 4.108 Parts

Edited by hsky
Thx for the Info @dimaks13

Overview LEGO Technic Summer Sets 2019:

LEGO Technic 42100 “Liebherr R9800 Excavator”

• Price 449,99€
  • 4108 parts
  • new control system CONTROL+
  • 7 motors (CONTROL+)
  • 2 CONTROL+ hubs
  • new parts:
    • Linear Actuator long (12 studs?)
    • big gear wheels dbg (grey) (like in 42095)
    • new liftarm frame 11x7x1
  • no B-model at the moment

LEGO Technic 42099 “4×4 Crawler”

• Price 229,99€
  • 958 parts
  • new control system CONTROL+
  • 3 motors (CONTROL+) including 1 servo
  • 1 CONTROL+ Hubs
  • new parts:
    • new wheel hubs with integrated planetary gears and maybe ball bearing
    • new joint shafts (stronger)
  • no B-model at the moment

LEGO Technic 42098 “Car Transporter”

• Price 149,99€
  • 2493 parts
  • consists of truck, trailer and muscle car
  • new parts:
    • mudguards small in red und turquoise (blue)

LEGO Technic 42097 “Spider Crane”

• Price 89,99€
  • 920 parts

Source and some more info: https://www.lc-jrx.com/en/2019/01/29/news/lego-technic-summer-sets-2019-491.html

Thx @jrx, there goes the budget...:ugh: I really hope that those new hubs and stronger universal joints in 42099 will allow much bigger torque. Summer seem so far away right now :cry_happy: Kidney, anyone?

Based on this info - 42098 and 42099 are must buy for me. But this Liebherr R9800 Excavator - oh man... I have 42082 but this price for 42100 is twice of the crane price.

Edited by keymaker

On the plus side, I also collect Lego Star Wars and there's not much of those sets announced his year that I want, so better start saving for the Leibherr

There is only one, big minus - most likely the new hubs will not allow to control more than one motor connected to one output. I am not sure if we will not be able to set one "slider" from the app to two motors at the same time, but it will take two outputs instead of one.

And yeah.. the price is cosmic. I am not sure if Lego is not crossing the no return point with that. Next supercar for 500 euro?..

Just now, blondasek said:

And yeah.. the price is cosmic. I am not sure if Lego is not crossing the no return point with that. Next supercar for 500 euro?..

They passed this point for me with the Bugatti. I was willing to take a chance on the 911. It was only OK, so I'm not playing at these price levels anymore. I'll take the new parts in a high priced set through pick-a-brick now.

42099 sounds kind of fun, and seems like it will usher in a new waive of 4x4 parts like 8110 did a couple years ago. Not a bad thing...

@jrx If you are there, on place, and you can touch the models or at least look at them from close, can you tell something more about:

- integrated planetary gears and maybe ball bearing

- new joint shafts (stronger)

- trailer  for car transporter

- mudguards small in red und turquoise (blue) (all of them all the same size like in corvette?)

20 minutes ago, Thirdwigg said:

They passed this point for me with the Bugatti. I was willing to take a chance on the 911. It was only OK, so I'm not playing at these price levels anymore. I'll take the new parts in a high priced set through pick-a-brick now.

42099 sounds kind of fun, and seems like it will usher in a new waive of 4x4 parts like 8110 did a couple years ago. Not a bad thing...

I grabbed Bugatti for 70 euros less on 13th of June (hah I still remember that date :D) as there was a sell out night in local Lego store in the city where I am living currently. As they have once per year whole stock -30%, I think I will grab 42100 for fairly good price of ~310 euro.

Still I am not so happy that they are going so high in terms of price - specially that the "new system" could easily work with whole PF line... The only thing they could do is the HUB. But TLG is really greedy lately.