Just now, Saberwing40k said:

Can you post a link? Or where you found them? You are allowed to do that.

I'm not so sure this is allowed. But maybe a moderator can tell more about this.

Pictures will come, when time is due.

2 minutes ago, LvdH said:

I am pretty sure they are the same that leaked last month.

Yeah,. i found a reddit post from about a month ago, nothing new, i just hadnt seen them yet

29 minutes ago, Saberwing40k said:

Can you post a link? Or where you found them? You are allowed to do that.

some of us have them :wink:

Still nothing new about images and specialy so far nothing new about Mack :sceptic:

51 minutes ago, Aventador2004 said:

some of us have them :wink:

Let's not get again into the leaked pics. As noted, they will come. Please back to 2018.

13 minutes ago, Milan said:

Let's not get again into the leaked pics. As noted, they will come. Please back to 2018.

ok, sorry. i think the mack will be motorized or pneumatic, due to price, and the fact that containers are heavy.

14 minutes ago, Saberwing40k said:

Oh, I thought there were new images. Oh well.

I forgot to mention, the Mack would be a perfect pneumatic set.

Maybe with a new V2 tank as a gas tank? 

I have feeling that Mack will use LAs, because pneumatic is not that smooth when operating large parts or sections like containers or dump bed of a dump truck...

17 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

pneumatic is not that smooth when operating large parts or sections like containers or dump bed of a dump truck...

Based on the prelims, there was no evidence that pneumatics were used... it's for the better, I guess.

21 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

I have feeling that Mack will use LAs, because pneumatic is not that smooth when operating large parts or sections like containers or dump bed of a dump truck...

That would be the perfect time to introduce adjustable throttles for the pneumatic system :) 

9 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Based on the prelims, there was no evidence that pneumatics were used... it's for the better, I guess.

on preliminary images I also did not notice any sign of pneumatics...no hoses...

42075 first responder looks like C model of 42068, same setting, same colors, I bet there will be accessories for minifigs as well (like on 42068/69). I hope catamaran will be regular yellow, but given the recent additions I think it will be bright light orange and dark azure. At least rally car looks like regular blue, now that is good thing. Now the biggest question mark is color of the Mack truck, my bet is dark blue with white or bright light orange, this color seems very popular by TLG now.

Just now, Ivan_M said:

42075 first responder looks like C model of 42068, same setting, same colors, I bet there will be accessories for minifigs as well (like on 42068/69). I hope catamaran will be regular yellow, but given the recent additions I think it will be bright light orange and dark azure. At least rally car looks like regular blue, now that is good thing. Now the biggest question mark is color of the Mack truck, my bet is dark blue with white or bright light orange, this color seems very popular by TLG now.

About 42075 I have the same thoughts, but Mack could be black - most of them on images are black hm or dark bluish gray???

https://www.google.hr/search?q=new+mack+anthem+truck&client=opera&hs=EE&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjLvPau98TWAhWDB8AKHVJYADUQ_AUICigB&biw=970&bih=662

I would say black mack is the least possibility, designers mentioned in some interviews that monochrome models in dark colors are not that appealing to youngsters. I (we) might disagree, but recent models are best example. Beside that all black models are more difficult to promote - details are not visible, shaping is not visible etc..

Today I was looking at 9395 and I noticed that those wheels cloud be used in the Mack as well and would make it a scale of 9397... 

1 minute ago, Ivan_M said:

I would say black mack is the least possibility, designers mentioned in some interviews that monochrome models in dark colors are not that appealing to youngsters. I (we) might disagree, but recent models are best example. Beside that all black models are more difficult to promote - details are not visible, shaping is not visible etc..

list of Mack Anthem colors you can see on top of second page

https://www.macktrucks.com/-/media/files/brochures/anthem_exterior_nodealer-compressed.pdf/ 

Available colors are

• Mack Black Graphite
  • Gray Lacquer
  • Red Arctic
  • White Liquid
  • Silver Mountain
  • Green Day Cab
  • Cobalt Blue
Edited by I_Igor

Oh thank you. Well if TLG would stick with real colors I think they will go for "lacquer red" represented by dark red. Black and gray colors are too dull for main body, white is also no go as there were too many white sets already. Mountain green migh be interesting (with dark green) but I don't think TLG would introduce such large set in that color (too military), cobalt blue (represented by dark blue) might be an option too as I already mentioned above.

1 minute ago, Ivan_M said:

Oh thank you. Well if TLG would stick with real colors I think they will go for "lacquer red" represented by dark red. Black and gray colors are too dull for main body, white is also no go as there were too many white sets already. Mountain green migh be interesting (with dark green) but I don't think TLG would introduce such large set in that color (too military), cobalt blue (represented by dark blue) might be an option too as I already mentioned above.

No problem Ivan. About color choices what you mention has a point.

As I could find that info, so probably color options are in designers heads long ago; they just have to see which available parts in which color they have :wink:

Edited by I_Igor

I dont get why some people still think the Mack is going to have Arocs wheels. The silouhette indicates pretty clearly (at least to me) that it has wheels of the Mining Truck.

And since the Mack has the price of the Xerion I'm raising my hopes for dual tyres of the truck. That'd mean this set will have 14 wheels in total! I'm hoping TLG isn't stingy in this regard. It's a licensed truck after all, and the last licensed truck (Arocs) has proper dual tyres.  

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I dont get why some people still think the Mack is going to have Arocs wheels. The silouhette indicates pretty clearly (at least to me) that it has wheels of the Mining Truck.

we were "talking" mainly about color choices, but @AOW has a right for his (or her - I did not look under a skirt) opinion...as you have yours. I must admit that at the first sight it could be that tires are from mining truck because front one look to wide to be 62.4 tires, but then again I do not have 20/20 vision :laugh:

OH! I've just realized that the Mack Anthem has another pair of mirrors on the hood, but the silhouette doesn't indicate them. So maybe it's not gonna be the Anthem..

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

OH! I've just realized that the Mack Anthem has another pair of mirrors on the hood, but the silhouette doesn't indicate them. So maybe it's not gonna be the Anthem..

maybe not, they (Mack) are redesigning whole range (at least there are rumors to look like the Anthem), so in one of earlier posts was "iconic Mack truck" could be Granite or Pinnacle models??? They are even more suitable for container transport...