Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

How is everyone voting for the hot dog vendor? Most of us haven't even seen it in person. You're voting for an idealized imagination version of it based on marketing propaganda. 

I say this is silly, but whatever.

59 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

How is everyone voting for the hot dog vendor? Most of us haven't even seen it in person. You're voting for an idealized imagination version of it based on marketing propaganda. 

I say this is silly, but whatever.

Exactly my thoughts.

Vote Lincoln 2017!

Guys, this is just round 1 / group 22.We're at least 2 months away from quarter-finals. No need to trash talk yet. :grin:

@Actor Builder I can't speak for anyone else but I voted for the hot dog vendor because he will fit well in my collection. I got back into Lego towards the end of series 12 so I have never seen in person most of the cmf. I have to go by the image for most cmf because the only complete set I have is TLBM. I got back into collecting Lego for the superheros. Then they needed a City to fight crime in. Then I needed more unique citizens (cmf) and now I have caught the modular fever as well.

2 hours ago, makoy said:

Guys, this is just round 1 / group 22.We're at least 2 months away from quarter-finals. No need to trash talk yet. :grin:

I'm just bitter about the Crash Test Dummy not making it. He's a Crash Test Dummy! What's not to love?

1 hour ago, Actor Builder said:

I'm just bitter about the Crash Test Dummy not making it. He's a Crash Test Dummy! What's not to love?

I know right. If we don't make a tough decision now, we are going to face a tougher decision later on. This is true not just in choosing the better CMF but also in life.  :sweet:

Elf Maiden for me! Her shield and dress are beautiful! Also her new hairpiece with the brooch :wub:

13 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Elf Maiden for me! Her shield and dress are beautiful! Also her new hairpiece with the brooch :wub:

To me too, even if she was a disappointment when seeing actual pictures. If her hair were less feminine I could have used her for making new male elves, since I wasn't able to pick many when it was about series 3. That's the 3rd hair with yellow pointed ears that I know, being ELF3 and ELF11 the others and actually I can't reuse the hat from Santa's helpers to make gruesome fighters... too bad. I think many people will vote for the spooky boy tho.

EDIT: Satyr has pointy ears too... but they do anything but looks like elven ears.

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

I wanted to like the S17 Maiden Elf but I am not crazy about elves and there is something about the face and hair that does not match up with the S3 Elf... Maybe it's just me.

So I voted for Red Hood. 

Elf is such a disappointing figure even after the full reveal. Red Hood is too simple. Spooky boy is meh. I won't vote for Marge because no Simpsons figure should deserve to go ahead unless they have good accesorries and she doesn't. Stratchen Post is... a terrible minifigure, at least for the CMF line.

So I can't believe I did it, but I voted Cheshire Cat.