This is the best miniland scale design I have seen in a few years, like wow try this one out in Ideas please you might get a surprise ! :grin:

The level of detail is beyond awesome, gee that's the second time today I've written that line. :laugh:

I totally :wub: this MOC, now the tiger thinks minifig scale ? (yes, I know it's been done before, but not by me ! :laugh: )

Brick On 'Norton74' ! :sweet:

Right! There's one surviving in Groeningen, not ESSO but Gulf if I'm not mistaken...

I remember it from the time it was a BIM station, but I read on wikipedia that it has indeed now a Gulf station. It did however start out as ESSO. Haver come by it by bus almost weekly when I had bandrehearsels there in the nineties.

This MOC proves (again) without a doubt that you are one of my favorite builders! Your work is simply stunning.

As a classic car fan who used to be interested in the KdF wagen I love your T1 in this MOC, and the retro gas station design! Lovely work.

As an aside have you got one of the stickered "Norton" bricks from the LEGO set of the 1970's? I got two last year just because I thought they looked cool

This MOC proves (again) without a doubt that you are one of my favorite builders! Your work is simply stunning.

Many thanks Jim for your kind words! I'm so glad you like my work, thanks again :sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

This is the best miniland scale design I have seen in a few years, like wow try this one out in Ideas please you might get a surprise ! :grin:

The level of detail is beyond awesome, gee that's the second time today I've written that line. :laugh:

I totally :wub: this MOC, now the tiger thinks minifig scale ? (yes, I know it's been done before, but not by me ! :laugh: )

Brick On 'Norton74' ! :sweet:

Thanks a lot for your kind words lightnintiger, very appreciated :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm glad you like my work, and thank for your suggestion about Ideas... :sweet:

Stay tuned :wink:

Very nice! It reminds me of stations I saw back then. Excellent reproduction.

Andy D

Incredible attention to detail! Thanks for sharing

Glad you like it! Thanks :)

I remember it from the time it was a BIM station, but I read on wikipedia that it has indeed now a Gulf station. It did however start out as ESSO. Haver come by it by bus almost weekly when I had bandrehearsels there in the nineties.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

As a classic car fan who used to be interested in the KdF wagen I love your T1 in this MOC, and the retro gas station design! Lovely work.

As an aside have you got one of the stickered "Norton" bricks from the LEGO set of the 1970's? I got two last year just because I thought they looked cool

Thanks Matt :sweet:

Very nice! It reminds me of stations I saw back then. Excellent reproduction.

Andy D

Thanks Andy, glad it reminds good back memories :classic:

Thank you for this beautiful MOC!

Glad you like it :sweet:

beautiful ! liked your garage !

Thanks!!! :wink:

It's amazing to see your MOC on EuroBricks ...this work is a real masterpiece! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Fantastico!

Grazie!!! :wink:

This is a beautifull moc.

I always liked the work of Dudok and other architects who made buildings in the same style.

This is a very nice representation of it.

Was this a style who was also used in Italy?

This is a beautifull moc.

I always liked the work of Dudok and other architects who made buildings in the same style.

This is a very nice representation of it.

Was this a style who was also used in Italy?

Thanks Wout for your positive comment and glad you like my build :sweet:

This style was also used in Italy but it wasn't so common as in northern Europe.

This is fantastical! Both me and my mum absolutely love this! I look forward to seeing more MOCs from you!

Many thanks to you and your mum for your positive comment. Soon new MOCs...stay tuned :wink:

I think we have finally found a place for @Norton74's MOCs as well :wink:

Total agree with Jim and you and a lot of other builders have finally found the right place for posting our models.

We where the first 2 that we did't know where we must post our models and i started discus it with Jim and Ingmar and very pleased that we now have our sub forum.

Big applause for Jim and all people that's makes it happen.:thumbup:

On 10/4/2017 at 2:27 PM, Jim said:

I think we have finally found a place for @Norton74's MOCs as well :wink:

Thanks a bunch @Jim :sweet: and sorry for my late reply but I was abroad.

On 13/4/2017 at 11:19 PM, Edwin Korstanje said:

Total agree with Jim and you and a lot of other builders have finally found the right place for posting our models.

We where the first 2 that we did't know where we must post our models and i started discus it with Jim and Ingmar and very pleased that we now have our sub forum.

Big applause for Jim and all people that's makes it happen.:thumbup:

Exactly like that! :thumbup:

On 14/4/2017 at 7:42 AM, 2LegoOrNot2Lego... said:

Yes you did...exactly. This is exactly what this forum is ment for no doubt :thumbup:

Very well done guys :thumbup: 

I get an epic dose of warm nostalgia from this build, it is wonderful!!

On 3/5/2017 at 1:43 AM, r5-j2 said:

I get an epic dose of warm nostalgia from this build, it is wonderful!!

Thank you @r5-j2 :thumbup:

Nice very nice. Whas this not the station near Vinkenveen? I can remember that there whas one like this. 

On 28/7/2017 at 8:53 PM, JDL1967 said:

Nice very nice. Whas this not the station near Vinkenveen? I can remember that there whas one like this. 

Thanks @JDL1967 :classic: This gas station in now at the National Automobile Museum Collection Louwman (The Netherlands) where was placed in 2004. I think there are other gas station like that in The Netherlands but I don't know where.