wooootles

MOC: Azure One Hotel & Suites

Beautiful sky(ceiling? :laugh:) scraper, wooootles, all that trans-blue looks superb, and the overall shape, interior detail, and scale are absolutely impressive! Great job! :thumbup:

Amazing, truly brilliant! Corner layouts, curved rooms, unusual angles and still everything is beautifully laid out. Fantastic!

This is one of the coolest minifig scale buildings I have ever seen!

Could you please please please show how you hide the floor plates behind the curved facade? Maybe take a picture of the bottom of one of the floors?

You have taken modular building to its highest level. (pun intended). What was a great build got even better now you have fleshed out key interior details.

Lots of love! :blush: Honored and 'appreciate the Eurobricks front page plug, thanks EB, and thanks everyone! Appreciate all the comments and feedback!

This is one of the coolest minifig scale buildings I have ever seen!

Could you please please please show how you hide the floor plates behind the curved facade? Maybe take a picture of the bottom of one of the floors?

27048237384_4919114c2e_n.jpg

I can't take images right now (boxed up and all), but it's simple if you look at the top-right, I just used 2x4 plates and a 2x4 wedge plate on top of the hinge plates to cover up the jaggedness of the floor plates. Virtually the same construction style on the bottom left (the bedroom)

Wonderful! Is it only 32x32, like most Modulars? It looks so much larger, and I'm having trouble defining the accurate scale! This is superb stuff of legend. Very nice.

Thanks guys!

Wonderful! Is it only 32x32, like most Modulars? It looks so much larger, and I'm having trouble defining the accurate scale! This is superb stuff of legend. Very nice.

Actually on a single grey 48x48 so you're not seeing things. It's girthier than the official sets, for sure.

Okay, so 'wooootles' has raised the bar ! :grin:

Man, you have too much free time on your hands ! :laugh:

The level of detail is beyond awesome, so much life in it and like wow, I would hate to see your Bricklink bill at the end of building this ! :laugh:

Now I wonder how anyone can top this ?

Brick On 'wooootles' ! :sweet:

What a wonderful creation. Absolutely spectacular.

If I was a mini figure, I'd want to stay there! :)

Good luck with the display and I hope the transportation goes smoothly for you.

Absolutely stunning creation! I really love the curved facade! Well done! :thumbup:

Wow, I love it. I rarely comment here but this blew me away.

What are the light grey panels in the suite (eg. the 1x4 stack beside the bed)? Blinds? Walls?