Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

1 hour ago, aakos12 said:

In Hungary they're available in the brand stores in Budapest after a certain amount of purchase of Star Wars set(s).

thank you

I wouldn't be surprised if the UCS Millennium Falcon rerelease takes the ***79 spot on the remaining set numbers , just a guess based on the fact the previous set ended in that and I suppose Lego will want to keep it in that as some sort of throw back :)

3 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

Confirmed set numbers for episode VIII. 

75187 - 75188 - 75189 - 75190 75176 - 75177 ( 75178 is very stangely the Quad Jumper from TFA, stange it's shoved in the middle of this ) and 75179. This doesn't seem to include constraction figures. Source: Price Vortex from Hothbricks. 

What about the guy who was hypothesizing that the Quadjumper is a EP VIII set?

2 hours ago, ChristopherLee said:

I don't want to come off as an megablocks here, but can we PLEASE stop asking about when the winter wave is released? I see it asked every page, almost literally. It's getting old and annoying. 

I posted that they're coming out in March in big font so many times…

3 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

It would make sense if it's an Episode 8 set, seeing these new numbers. That would explain why Rey is in her Resistance outfit. 

But TLJ sets wouldn't leak so early. And that would be pretty spoilery if it was revealed they were in a Quadjumper in TLJ. And why would we have an Unkar's Brute?

7 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

It would make sense if it's an Episode 8 set, seeing these new numbers. That would explain why Rey is in her Resistance outfit. 

TLG aren't even allowed to spoil anything from TLJ yet. It's a TFA set and that's it.

Brickset has 75226, 75228, 75229 and 75230 listed as unreleased buildable figures - guess those would be the Episode VIII ones. 75192 and 75193 are also still listed as possible summer exclusives.

Also, the former "Rebel Hangar" set with the A-Wing's figures (75179) is now an Episode VIII set, so we can officially discard that rumor.

Edited by Supersonic

15 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

It's not and she's not. The magic of blurry pictures, you see what you want.

3 hours ago, JPN366 said:

Just in time for my birthday.

I don't think that's correct.

Well, maybe not, but  because people have been asking so many times and the answer have always been march, but they keep asking, so maybe I thought they are not satisfied by the answer, so if I'm answering june instead, they might keep quiet... apparently it did not work :hmpf_bad:

55 minutes ago, Brickweiser said:

It's not and she's not. The magic of blurry pictures, you see what you want.

Agreed, same old Rey we've always had. You can tell the belt printing matches up even in the blurry photo. It's a TFA set. Plus everything from Ep. 8 will be released on or after Force Friday in September.

29 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

Well, maybe not, but  because people have been asking so many times and the answer have always been march, but they keep asking, so maybe I thought they are not satisfied by the answer, so if I'm answering june instead, they might keep quiet... apparently it did not work :hmpf_bad:

Sorry guys, I didn't check any previous pages.  Didn't mean to frustrate anyone.

Just my two cents but if the Rey was the Resistance outfit, that would have to be a new figure. All of the new figures have the little orange sprites behind them, not found behind Rey, but only the thug. No Resistance Rey. 

Also, Finn is wearing Poe's jacket. It got sliced up in TFA, so I don't see why he'd still be wearing it in TLJ. 

Edited by Delta Customs

2 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Just my two cents but if the Rey was the Resistance outfit, that would have to be a new figure. All of the new figures have the little orange sprites behind them, not found behind Rey, but only the thug. No Resistance Rey. 

I don't think we can trust the orange sprite. There were orange sprites behind the Yoda and R2-D2 in the Yoda JSF sets I think, but they are clearly not new.

Why is it even a question that it's possibly a TLJ set? 

It's quite obviously from TFA. Maybe the packaging throws people off, the choice of scenery is strange.

1 hour ago, Sneakguest said:

While I understand your frustration that led to this kind of response, please do not purposely post false info to make a point. 

1 hour ago, JDbricks said:

Why is it even a question that it's possibly a TLJ set? 

It's quite obviously from TFA. Maybe the packaging throws people off, the choice of scenery is strange.

Yeah, it's obviously TFA. We wouldn't be seeing it if it were TLJ. This isn't the first time Lego has included random minifigs in a set (hence Resistance Rey), nor is it the first time Lego has shown a ship in a different setting on boxart.

Anybody else notice the handle underneath the speeder bike in the scout trooper constraction set? I hope it's big enough to use as a display stand.

It's definitly some sort of grip to swoosh it around. Hopefully it's balanced enough to make it stand on it's own but good catch on spotting it. 

I also spotted that it looks like we ain't getting two plain FO stormies in the next battle pack, one of those is the same heavy gunner varaint we got in the last version. ( you can see the back chest straps on the cover ). 

Edited by RetroInferno

12 minutes ago, RetroInferno said:

I also spotted that it looks like we ain't getting two plain FO stormies in the next battle pack, one of those is the same heavy gunner varaint we got in the last version. ( you can see the back chest straps on the cover ). 

You're right. That's pretty lame. :hmpf_bad:

22 minutes ago, RetroInferno said:

TLG must hate giving us normal FO stormies for some reason…

The Freemaker sets look like they'll be good with some modding.

Also, complaining about other people asking the same questions is just as annnoying. Please stop.

5 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Anybody else notice the handle underneath the speeder bike in the scout trooper constraction set? I hope it's big enough to use as a display stand.

It appears to fulfill both functions.

All praise the Hipnotoad...

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

TLG must hate giving us normal FO stormies for some reason…

Probably because the majority of their customers aren't trying to build sizable armies. Even if they gave us 4 pain troopers in a battle pack, how many kids can afford to buy a lot of them?

I'm disappointed that TLG doesn't allow to take photos on the toy fair about the summer wave sets...The TLJ sets, sure makes sense, don't spoil that, but we basically know already all of the june sets, this secrecy doesn't make any difference. On the other hand, while I generally dislike this wave, if I could look at nice high quality pictures of them until June, I might get to like some of them :)

Well I guess its NY toyfair in a couple of weeks for pics. 

Not buying the lando CC rumor just yet...

The TFA battle pack could be ok if the riot trooper body is the same as a standard trooper...